Event Remote Group Healing (Alignment) I Weekend of the 15th of July, 2017 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
We've all passed through another week. Life throws us situations which challenge our mind and body. Unless we are centered in most moments, our energy system will fall out of balance and old wounds may be triggered and built upon.

Let's put some focus this weekend on balancing and aligning our entire being, from our physical body to the layers of our energy body.

When sending the healing energy, also put the intention in to help align and balance those participating. You can focus on individual energy centers, or just do it in a broader sense if you like. You could visualise the group as standing in a circle, with our hands on each others shoulders and a straight beam of energy coming up each individual, one which is balancing and aligning the energy and physical body, as well as healing of course, which is really the same thing.

In spiritualist churches healers simply place their hands on the shoulders of those they stand next to, for people who have requested healing. You may have had that experience, which could help you visualise the group doing the same thing, but in a circle.

I want to put in a reminder about setting intentions before falling asleep at night to join the healing session. You may have joined it and participated consciously, but feel free to also join in the astral while you sleep.

See you all soon... <3s

Photo by Torley

The usual introduction is below for our healing sessions

For those new to these sessions, or if you simply want to me reminded on how to connect in and what methods you could use to send healing, see this article here on transients.info.

The purpose of these 20 minute weekly sessions is to send healing to each participant, which can be accomplished by focusing on individuals or the group, deepening on what methods you chose to use. You are always free to set secondary intentions around focusing on world events that may need some helping energy — on other levels our group also works in a multi-dimensional sense. Sometimes we get healing requests within the replies here, so do check back here just before the sessions begins.

Let us know if you are joining by responding here or contacting me from the Contact Us form on transients.info. The session is only 20 minutes and you can send, and or receive healing; it is up to you. Anyone can heal, no training is required to participate.

Please provide any feedback on here if you receive any and feel comfortable sharing.

You can find further information about these sessions through the link, Weekend Healing, on transients.info, which also includes links to a few

Current Timing

The time for the session is the same each week, based around Laron's time to make things easier, which is 2 PM on a Saturday in Virginia, USA (PDT). All the other times reflect this time, but this time is worked out to accommodate the greater number of people based on their geographical location.

USA: Saturday: 2 pm EDT, 12 pm MDT, 1 pm CDT, 11 am PDT
Europe: France (Paris), Switzerland, Sweden, Saturday: 8 pm
UK: England (London), Ireland (Dublin), Saturday: 7 pm
Russia: (Moscow), Saturday: 9 pm
South Africa: (Johannesburg), Saturday: 8 pm
Australia: (Sydney, AEST) Sunday: 4 am, (Perth) Sunday, 2 am
New Zealand: (Auckland) Sunday: 6 am

To understand about joining outside of the set time, which you are free to do so and the hosts do this sometimes because of other commitments, just check out the instructions on how to send healing here, which I linked to above as well.

Last edited:

ArtemisLuna

Just Arrived
Jul 14, 2017
Hello, my name is Amy and I'm based in Malaysia. I'd love to receive remote healing from the group.. I often have a sharp pain near my left chest/heart area and also a sharp pain in my stomach everytime I wake up. I'm unsure what the causes are but would appreciate any lovely healing sent my way. :) Am still a rookie with energy healing but will definitely contribute in future once I'm able to!

OP
Laron

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Hello, my name is Amy and I'm based in Malaysia. I'd love to receive remote healing from the group.. I often have a sharp pain near my left chest/heart area and also a sharp pain in my stomach everytime I wake up. I'm unsure what the causes are but would appreciate any lovely healing sent my way. :) Am still a rookie with energy healing but will definitely contribute in future once I'm able to!
I will dedicate some time just for you during the session. Welcome!

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I'm here / there.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)