Remote Group Healing — Sacral Chakra | Weekend of the 8th of April, 2017 (transients.info) (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Last week I mentioned we have a time change, so if you missed that then see the new time below in the usual spot.

Our focus is the sacral chakra this week, as part two of a series of seven sessions focusing on the energy system. Please familiarize yourself with the sacral chakra via the sub heading in this thread here, which is pinned on this board; it can help a great deal to not only receive the healing from everyone in the group, but to also understand what is being worked on, and what you are working on for others.

sacral.jpg
By Sabine Wurz ©

For this session, the focus is sending healing into this area of the body.

The first two paragraphs from the mentioned chakra article above:

The sacral chakra, located between the genitals and the navel, emits a orange coloured energy and contains six petals, based on eastern teachings. In Sanskrit this energy centre is known as, Svadhisthana, which translates to, “one’s own abode”. “Svad”, refers to root, which means “to taste sweet”, or, “to taste with pleasure, to enjoy or take delight.”

The sacral chakra is about choice, controlling our lives through making decisions and also covers our basic survival instincts and intuitions. It is the centre for our creativity, feelings and emotions. It holds a focus around our financial situations, sexuality, power in relationship dynamics and social interactions. This chakra can be particularly important to females, as a lot of their life energy is stored within. The areas of the body which this centre is more closely linked to, are the female reproductive system, abdominal organs, lower vertebrae, hips, pelvis, bladder, appendix and sexual organs.
Below is the usual introduction to this chakra series

You can use whatever healing technique you want, but put the intention in here of working with this chakra for the purposes of unblocking any energy blocks that relate, and to restore balance to that energy center.

As a reminder, healing techniques can be found in the link below within the first sentence of the usual introduction section.

The more common techniques I use are to play my hand(s) just above the physical body and then focus the energy going down through my transpersonal point, my crown chakra, my third eye, my throat chakra, my heart, and then back up and out of my arms and then down out of my hands(s). But I don't do that process for the entire time of the healing, I just do it until I am comfortable and feel it's coming through those areas , so then I just focus on the energy coming out of my hands from then on in.

The flow of energy could be constant, it could be puffs of energy with space in-between each puff as it is sent down into the body. It could be more concentrated, or it could be very wide, encompassing a larger area. Intuition is really the thing that guides us as healers, as to what form to use for healing, but also the colors, as certain colors can help as well, so go with what comes to you.

But then we are in a group setting, so the above may be confusing if you are working with multiple people. Just visualise every single person in the group merging into one, in that case, and that they are in front of you, so your hand(s) are physcially out doing the healing over that area of everyone. Or, you can visualise energy hands and an energy body of yours, so you are not physcially using your hands but creating an energetic version of your self which is doing something similar.

You don't have to be specific here, like using techniques, you can just put the intention of your healing being sent out to the chakra in question for all those in the group, it can be as simple as that. You can visualise the chakra in front of you, such as a vortex funnel of energy that represents the specific chakra of the entire group, and from there you can focus sending healing for the purposes of unblocking blocks and restoring balance to that area.

If you have questions just send me a message. This can be a lot of work for new comers.

The usual introduction is below for our healing sessions

For those new to these sessions, or if you simply want to me reminded on how to connect in and what methods you could use to send healing, see this article here on transients.info.

The purpose of these 20 minute weekly sessions is to send healing to each participant, which can be accomplished by focusing on individuals or the group, deepening on what methods you chose to use. You are always free to set secondary intentions around focusing on world events that may need some helping energy — on other levels our group also works in a multi-dimensional sense. Sometimes we get healing requests within the replies here, so do check back here just before the sessions begins.

Let us know if you are joining by responding here or contacting me from the Contact Us form on transients.info. The session is only 20 minutes and you can send, and or receive healing; it is up to you. Anyone can heal, no training is required to participate.

Please provide any feedback on here if you receive any and feel comfortable sharing.

You can find further information about these sessions through the link, Weekend Healing, on transients.info, which also includes links to a few

Current Timing

The time for the session is the same each week, based around Laron's time to make things easier, which is 2 PM on a Saturday in Virginia, USA (PDT). All the other times reflect this time, but this time is worked out to accommodate the greater number of people based on their geographical location.

USA: Saturday: 2 pm EDT, 12 pm MDT, 1 pm CDT, 11 am PDT
Europe: France (Paris), Switzerland, Sweden, Saturday: 8 pm
UK: England (London), Ireland (Dublin), Saturday: 7 pm
Russia: (Moscow), Saturday: 9 pm
South Africa: (Johannesburg), Saturday: 8 pm
Australia: (Sydney, AEST) Sunday: 5 am, (Perth) Sunday, 2 am
New Zealand: (Auckland) Sunday: 7 am

To understand about joining outside of the set time, which you are free to do so and the hosts do this sometimes because of other commitments, just check out the instructions on how to send healing here, which I linked to above as well.

OP
Laron

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
I was told I had problems with my sacral chakra. But energy work is something I am not familiar with at all.
You can join in and just receive, rather than send and receive, if you like. Do check out the article I linked to above as that can really help with coming to understand the roles these important energy centers play!

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I'm in, too.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I'm in too.

Slayer, I remember the first time I joined in for a session (not so long ago!) without any prior experience and feeling like I didn't know what to do. My takeaway from reading the preamble was that, once I'd settled, cleared and protected myself I should relax and focus my intent of being there with the group, so I did. To my surprise, there I was:-D in the midst of a circle of lights with a sense of being around a globe.
It just may be that simple<3

Out of Time

Roaming Contributor
Sep 5, 2016
I would be happy to receive some healing if you could help me, guys.

One of my problems is that I believe that chakras are meant to connect to our planet, and I definitely don't want to do that. I am actually a bit disgusted to even know that I have chakras, lol.

K

KarlaSM

Slayer no worries bro. :)

Chakras have many functions, not just connecting us to a planet. They help us embody and express qualities and to see ourselves reflected in others in many ways. This is of course very summarized, but I consider the chakra system to be perfect, and that in lots of ways we are all perfect, even if we think we are not. There was not long ago a belief being spread that chakras are evil and should not exist, but that is just another misleading piece of information. Chakras are simply part of what we are as individuals with an energetic system and physical body. Animals also have their chakra system somehow.

It sounds like you also need a root chakra clearing. I think that it is not easy to witness all the chaos and to remember consciously or subconsciously our difficult paths as individuals and as a collective. We do not have to feel forced to love what we see in here, or to accept everything we see, but we can continue doing our best to live our lives in the most comfortable possible ways as long as we live here. :)

Removing cords that keeps us attached to places, people and circumstances works wonders and makes us feel lighter, less burdened, less attached, while being grounded. Perhaps this is what you need. I am doing this more efficiently for myself each day, and I am noticing great results, although naturally we might need to release more emotions even further, but it is worth it.

Golmona

Retired Moderator
Aug 2, 2016
Amsterdam
Removing cords that keeps us attached to places, people and circumstances works wonders and makes us feel lighter, less burdened, less attached, while being grounded. Perhaps this is what you need. I am doing this more efficiently for myself each day, and I am noticing great results, although naturally we might need to release more emotions even further, but it is worth it.
How does one go about doing this Karla? I really would like to learn

K

KarlaSM

Golmona, later today or tomorrow I will send you some information with diagrams. It is important to know that in many cases, even if we cut cords with people or situations, they can become attached again if we do not deal well with the root causes and I suggest for people to hold a frequent practice of clearing for at least 15 minutes, to reflect upon the situations we want to clear and ask our inner radar to show to us new angles to the problem. That way we train ourselves to let go further what no longer serves our growth and it becomes easier over time to cut those cords and remove entities or energies that belong to others. I find it very useful to combine energy work with some psychological reflection, and what we do each day to bring balance to our lives also can help remove much of what becomes attached to us or how we attach to.

Don Hicks

Involved Wayfarer
Mar 19, 2017
Virginia
www.facebook.com
Probably should be orbs instead of people, but close to what I see. :)

Being the utilitarian Taurus, I'll bring firewood too. Perhaps the Earth signs should bring the wood, the Fire signs can light the fire, the Air signs can feed the fire, and the Water signs can be there just in case the fire gets out of control. :)

Attachments

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I got settled for this session with the soundtrack for "Science Fiction/Double Feature (Reprise)" playing in the background: Somehow this seemed appropriate.
The movie is about exploring sexuality. Experimentation. Aliens. Musical. Far out costumes. Time Warping (with dance steps included). It features 'Dr. X' and 'Frank N Furter'. A proud transvestite. Androids. (Initially) Hapless Humans. Hot Patootie. Feather boas and stilletos. Tap shoes and top hats. Time slips. Decadence. Heroes. No telephones nor mechanics for flat tires. Inability to find the 'Junior Chamber of Commerce'. The fumbling of first sex along with the loves of the plump, pimply, short and troubled. Returning home.

The Science Fiction/Double Feature (no reprise) gives a thematic overview:
The dance is here:
When I tuned in with the group to this chakra it was messy! Tattered soul pieces flapped in the breeze, pools of muck lay in corners, the landscape was once beautiful but needed a good cleanup! The violet ray stones came in to help with this (sugilite, amethyst, tanzanite, iolite, purpurite, etc) and gave things a bit of an energetic scrub.
Things settled into a soothing orange sunset over a calm ocean with smoothly rolling swells. A bump in the water resolved into a large dragon that stretched its way out of the water and decided to take a nap on its back while rolling on the waves. When I was invited, I clambered up onto the soft skin of its belly and had a nap with the dragon, falling asleep in a warm nook lulled by the dragon's soft snores.

Quite a ride!

Last edited:

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I saw a beautiful fluorescent orange chakra wheel which swirled and pulsed, mainly in the shape of various gorgeous petalled flowers, but it also morphed to sea anemones at one point. I also saw that it was a double sided wheel (connected by a type of tyre rim/hub) and one of the sides was at a 90 degree angle and spinning chaotically. With the healing intention, this came back into alignment, and some pure white light pulsed out of it reaching all people in the circle. There was a lot of pulsation/pulsing in the whole meditation, push-pull action, as well as the constant turning of the wheel (faster than last week's but not too fast). I saw some black charcoal chunk objects being ejected out of the anemone's mouth by the pulse, which looked like a kidney stone that had been lasered into miniscule pieces. These all ejected and left the picture. After that there was stronger, pure white light, the orange was still there but it became lighter.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
As I joined the group, we were surrounded by white light. We each were connected to a central shaft of white light, but were staggered around it. It was slow going at first, with some back and forth movement, but eventually we were turning in a clockwise direction. I was aware of some dark bits moving away. The process was completed and we found ourselves seated in our regular meadow meeting place. We were a little off kilter, as if we just got off an amusement park ride. Then elementals (fairies, elves, etc) began moving out of the surrounding forest and greeted us with great joy.

There sure are a lot of similarities with the reports from Lila and HM. :-Ds

Karmen S.

Involved Wayfarer
There is "my contribution":
First I saw a crowd of people around me - with the help of angels I first received their gold-green laser light and then surrendering on the group. Suddenly we were surrounded by this beam as a whole - as if we are in a kind of dome in which began this ray " raining" from the heaven to all of us. After that, all group come together in one - soon I joined the group. But before the group stayed my higher self, and began to send healing and balancing the sacral chakra to all of us. Over time I have been guided (and at the same time my higher self) to begin physically moving my hand above the sacral chakra and turn it clockwise. It took quite some time, and in my hand I felt the heat. When the chakra been growing nicely and started to turn more quickly , I began to work with the other hand the symbol of infinity and impressed at in this chakra.
Thank you all <3

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)