Remote Group Healing — Heart Chakra | Weekend of the 22nd of April, 2017 (transients.info) (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Note that the heart chakra is connected to moderator Karla's lung cancer, as per previous discussions on the forum. If we could also provide some intention to working and sending some healing specifically to Karla as a group for this session, in addition to each other, that would be great.

We have now reached the Heart Chakra, as part four of a series of seven sessions focusing on the energy system. Please familiarize yourself with the heart chakra via the sub heading in this thread here, which is pinned on this board; it can help a great deal to not only receive the healing from everyone in the group, but to also understand what is being worked on, and what you are working on for others.

heart22.jpg
© Lilia Allenspach

Here is some information from my chakra article above:

Within the heart chakra, emotions are converted into feelings; this is our spiritual centre and a place of love, compassion and relationship energy. It is the meeting point for the energies that flow up and down, from the other energy centres; it has the role of integrating and balancing our being. The heart energy of this area, including the physical heart, works in combination to determine the health and strength of our spirit and body.

Spiritual teacher, the Venerable Dhyani Ywahoo, says, ‘Much of our transformation process, especially at the level of emotions, occurs through the lungs and the energy bridge or doorway behind the heart.

The heart centre is closely connected into the thymus gland, which is known as the master immune gland of our body — broader based health issues can arise as a result of the thymus gland being in an unhealthy state.

The energy of this chakra is linked into the lungs, shoulders, arms, hands, diaphragm, ribs, heart and circulatory system. When this chakra has an imbalance in specific relation to the lungs, health conditions that can arise are asthma, emphysema, lung cancer, chronic bronchitis and pneumonia. Some people may feel an absence of love in their lives; this can end up causing the flu, but if the absence is very strong, a life threatening illness may manifest. Bitterness, resentment and hatred towards others — the opposite of love — can lead to heart disease.​

Below is the usual introduction to this chakra series

You can use whatever healing technique you want, but put the intention in here of working with this chakra for the purposes of unblocking any energy blocks that relate, and to restore balance to that energy center.

As a reminder, healing techniques can be found in the link below within the first sentence of the usual introduction section.

The more common techniques I use are to play my hand(s) just above the physical body and then focus the energy going down through my transpersonal point, my crown chakra, my third eye, my throat chakra, my heart, and then back up and out of my arms and then down out of my hands(s). But I don't do that process for the entire time of the healing, I just do it until I am comfortable and feel it's coming through those areas , so then I just focus on the energy coming out of my hands from then on in.

The flow of energy could be constant, it could be puffs of energy with space in-between each puff as it is sent down into the body. It could be more concentrated, or it could be very wide, encompassing a larger area. Intuition is really the thing that guides us as healers, as to what form to use for healing, but also the colors, as certain colors can help as well, so go with what comes to you.

But then we are in a group setting, so the above may be confusing if you are working with multiple people. Just visualise every single person in the group merging into one, in that case, and that they are in front of you, so your hand(s) are physcially out doing the healing over that area of everyone. Or, you can visualise energy hands and an energy body of yours, so you are not physcially using your hands but creating an energetic version of your self which is doing something similar.

You don't have to be specific here, like using techniques, you can just put the intention of your healing being sent out to the chakra in question for all those in the group, it can be as simple as that. You can visualise the chakra in front of you, such as a vortex funnel of energy that represents the specific chakra of the entire group, and from there you can focus sending healing for the purposes of unblocking blocks and restoring balance to that area.

If you have questions just send me a message. This can be a lot of work for new comers.

The usual introduction is below for our healing sessions

For those new to these sessions, or if you simply want to me reminded on how to connect in and what methods you could use to send healing, see this article here on transients.info.

The purpose of these 20 minute weekly sessions is to send healing to each participant, which can be accomplished by focusing on individuals or the group, deepening on what methods you chose to use. You are always free to set secondary intentions around focusing on world events that may need some helping energy — on other levels our group also works in a multi-dimensional sense. Sometimes we get healing requests within the replies here, so do check back here just before the sessions begins.

Let us know if you are joining by responding here or contacting me from the Contact Us form on transients.info. The session is only 20 minutes and you can send, and or receive healing; it is up to you. Anyone can heal, no training is required to participate.

Please provide any feedback on here if you receive any and feel comfortable sharing.

You can find further information about these sessions through the link, Weekend Healing, on transients.info, which also includes links to a few

Current Timing

The time for the session is the same each week, based around Laron's time to make things easier, which is 2 PM on a Saturday in Virginia, USA (PDT). All the other times reflect this time, but this time is worked out to accommodate the greater number of people based on their geographical location.

USA: Saturday: 2 pm EDT, 12 pm MDT, 1 pm CDT, 11 am PDT
Europe: France (Paris), Switzerland, Sweden, Saturday: 8 pm
UK: England (London), Ireland (Dublin), Saturday: 7 pm
Russia: (Moscow), Saturday: 9 pm
South Africa: (Johannesburg), Saturday: 8 pm
Australia: (Sydney, AEST) Sunday: 5 am, (Perth) Sunday, 2 am
New Zealand: (Auckland) Sunday: 7 am

To understand about joining outside of the set time, which you are free to do so and the hosts do this sometimes because of other commitments, just check out the instructions on how to send healing here, which I linked to above as well.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
See you all there!

K

KarlaSM

Indeed powerful and beautiful. In meditation, I saw us all carrying torches, emitting a bright orange light which then turned to pink and created a massive pink energy above us all, showering us all. :)

There was a huge solar storm.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Today's session started for me with Karla and I joining hands to dance round in a circle. It got faster and faster as folks joined in, round and round, each person holding their neighbour around their shoulders. Eventually,we got enough momentum so that every second individual was able to let their feet up so that they 'flew' around as people in folk circle dances might do, being held in place by the ones with their feet on the floor (i.e. every second person). This had the effect of flinging off all the 'heavy', unwanted stuff from us, like a salad spinner flinging off water or, in this case, a centrifugal soul cleaner:ROFL:

Then, once we were cleaned up, we flew even faster and we all lifted our legs, held in place in a 'band' at our mid chests that let us fly. Part of this band tightened toward the middle, in sort of the opposite of the salad spinner effect, in this case, taking our shared 'lighter' stuff toward the center where it came together into a sphere that exploded outward both toward top and bottom ends, like a double volcano. This shared energy spread out around us so that we were eventually in the midst of a torus of swirling lights, and also out from us in every direction.

A few folks came and went, the colours changing somewhat with each individual entrance/exit. Then the whole dance repeated on a bigger scale, for the earth, then out in repeating ever bigger scales from there, as well as inward in repeating ever smaller scales.

It was all very energetic and a lot of fun!:-D

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I joined out of time and had trouble settling into it due to distractions, but my visualisation differed this time as it always reverted back to a black and white yin/yang revolving and pulsating circle, which I guess are the divine male/female energies merging. I did see a Fibonacci spinning vortex, with the yin/yang as the revolving centre. I also had various visions of an eye observing things, which I feel is the heart/brain looking on. As I relayed love to all in the participating RT circle, the overwhelming message was of masculine/feminine balance in duality.

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
I joined out of time and had trouble settling into it due to distractions, but my visualisation differed this time as it always reverted back to a black and white yin/yang revolving and pulsating circle, which I guess are the divine male/female energies merging. I did see a Fibonacci spinning vortex, with the yin/yang as the revolving centre. I also had various visions of an eye observing things, which I feel is the heart/brain looking on. As I relayed love to all in the participating RT circle, the overwhelming message was of masculine/feminine balance in duality.
Hi Melt, I wonder if my experience was tied up with yours somehow. I saw us sitting in a circle holding hands as usual. A blue orb appeared and started to circle the outside of our group, it continued to speed up until you couldn't see it as an orb, it kept spinning round anti clockwise, then slowed and hovered above one of our heads slowly descending to almost touch the head of that person who I could see was you, then it lifted and hovered over the middle of our group. While this was happening the energy through my hands, particularly the left which is more sensitive, was so strong my hand hurt. Seems to me you were receiving a lot of attention. I hope it means something to you. <3

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Hi Melt, I wonder if my experience was tied up with yours somehow. I saw us sitting in a circle holding hands as usual. A blue orb appeared and started to circle the outside of our group, it continued to speed up until you couldn't see it as an orb, it kept spinning round anti clockwise, then slowed and hovered above one of our heads slowly descending to almost touch the head of that person who I could see was you, then it lifted and hovered over the middle of our group. While this was happening the energy through my hands, particularly the left which is more sensitive, was so strong my hand hurt. Seems to me you were receiving a lot of attention. I hope it means something to you. <3
Thank you, June, for this insight. Something for me to ponder.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
As I came to the area, I saw several people around a light. It looked a bit like a campfire, but it was not a regular flame. I was aware of individual healing going on, and suddenly I was by myself. I was getting help with clarifying different personal issues. It was a gentle process much like an eye exam when the doctor flips different lenses and says "Is this one better, or this one?". At the end, I was hugging a dog, but it was not one of ours - maybe an amalgam of my beautiful companions who have passed on, or maybe it was Kahlua because the color and head shape was similar. Regardless, it was something I needed.

Anna

Involved Wayfarer
Aug 1, 2016
I have felt latest that i dont need to go through the tuning in to transients group but as i Close My eyes im already there. The energy feels strong. Especially during the chakra healing sessions i have felt myself as beeing much taller than i am and a strong feeling of strenght as becoming taller. Today a mantra appeared automatically and as it was repeated i felt more and more relaxed. "I am not My Body, i am a lightbeeing" was The mantra. Thanks.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
I was there out of time--and as I came out of my meditation, I saw all of us sitting cross-legged in a very large circle. At the center of the circle was a beautiful rose. As we shared energy and love with one another, the rose grew and grew. I became quite large, then blossomed into a large pink flower. As it did so, countless tiny sparkles of light-energy showered upon us. It was a beautiful sight!

:)

OP
Laron

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Thanks for the great feedback ^.
I have felt latest that i dont need to go through the tuning in to transients group but as i Close My eyes im already there.
This is what happened to me a few years back after I had been running the weekend sessions for so long. This is how many intentions work and it's a really good feeling when you just know that you have achieved something so suddenly, where before more effort was required.

As I relayed love to all in the participating RT circle, the overwhelming message was of masculine/feminine balance in duality.
That's really interesting HM. I organised a group healing session for Karla a few weeks back, just with a small number of people, and one of my instructions was to tap into our masculine and feminine energy for part of our process.

Anna

Involved Wayfarer
Aug 1, 2016
I have Always in My life felt that i was somewhere else but here on this planet, aspects of me in diffrent Places. Through these healing sessions i think i have come closer to and understanding around this as i have felt many Times that even if im not event participating but doing something completely diffrent it has been as sudden feelings or glimpses of Still beeing there which makes me believe that maybe i am Always there with One aspect of me beacause all souls there have focused similar intentions where the higher self is feeling home and works towards similar goals.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)