Remote Group Healing — Base Chakra | Weekend of the 1st of April, 2017 (transients.info) (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I also saw lots of happy people sitting around a fire. I saw some moving about the group attending to those requiring special attention. Then I sensed that we were joined energetically, and it seemed like a lattice. I slipped way above and saw that it was a lattice pattern, much like a mandala. It was visible from way above the earth.

On a personal note, I felt extraordinary peace, and something cleared in my neck / throat area.

OP
Laron

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
I forgot to mention; as I called in the assistance of other beings to help with the session, I noticed the shapes of white light beings coming towards every single one in the group from behind us, as we were in the circle.

K

KarlaSM

Thank you so much everyone. I had to go out at the time of the session with my mom, but I noticed that I started feeling so sick, so when I came back home I realized the session helped me integrate much more, but I needed to do extra work to assimilate the session even further. Then, I noticed shortly after you guys did the session, there was a big M-class flare and solar storm:http://n3kl.org/sun/noaa.html

Finally, a huge healing took place. <3

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Thank you, Laron. I joined at 9am Perth time, but could have done 2am as I was awake then! I had a red cone of counter-clockwise energy for my base chakra, and I had a dolphin swim up from the depths and give me love-eyes. (Henda?) Loved and enjoyed the session. Past resistance manifested as an ongoing stationary helicopter right in the vicinity of my house (near a large shopping centre) for more than an hour, which then completely ceased at 9am!

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
At the time of the meditation I wondered if I had the direction of the chakra spin correct when I saw it counter-clockwise. Later, I read this on Meg Benedicte's site:

"The key is to reverse spin the particles counter-clockwise so you transform from dense matter to light-filled non-matter."

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I did today's session a bit late after putting in the veggie garden because that is how my day went.

Once I finally sat down to enjoy the veggies of my labour:) I saw it as a nice synchronicity to be covered in dirt, bunny + horse poop and mulch with bits of tree in my hair to do a session focused on the base chakra in front of a brand new garden... especially so soon after the spring solstice:cool:
Also, I didn't realize until now that the dew drop I'd chosen to work with this time was a fitting red. I'd planted some stones in the garden too, particularly obsidian and agatized quartz, plus a few seashells and a big selenite slab (in plastic baggies for protection) at one end.

There were a lot of roots involved in today's session for me, some intertwined, some reorganizing like a neural network with its own independence and intelligence. They featured spring green growing plant roots, just getting going plus some long, long human roots, digging deep into the earth. Also, if anyone saw any wrigglers or fairy folk those may have been garden types checking us out. Just prior to the session I'd called in all the kingdoms (plant, animal, fungi, protozoa and bacteria) for the purpose of balancing together in the garden to promote health for our garden, yard and household. and made sure to focus on the small, sometimes unseen and unknown ones that do so much work to make rich soil in ways we hardly even begin to understand yet. I don't know if there was any that still hanging out when I joined the group but I was probably fairly dripping with that sort of thing before I showered:eek:

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I forgot to mention; as I called in the assistance of other beings to help with the session, I noticed the shapes of white light beings coming towards every single one in the group from behind us, as we were in the circle.
Wonder if this had to do with the beautiful wriggly white worms I saw, digging and bringing health.

Karmen S.

Involved Wayfarer
Good morning

My experience: First, let me say that I barely managed to switch quick -( I was five minutes late ;-) ) because I was very excited about joining the right time (after a long time when I was not with you).
With a slight "problem" of concentration, I try to keep my focus because the "images" quickly changed from one to another. I first saw the group as a large ball of energy, which I send healing energy. Then the scene changed and we are all "swiming" in a beautiful pearl energy - at the same time we send and receive consequent over this wave of energy. Then I was suddenly placed up somewere in a space where I, together with "other beings" (the feeling was that it was the angels) send energy down the group and shortly after that I was itself below. In the meantime, we have once again dug in the "sea" pearl of energy ...( we were a few times put in and out of this "sea of energy" ) and then we were like in a row where we waited - as in the waiting room at one therapist on his personal therapy - one after the other, we went to his "therapy-table", and he lay his hands on the abdomen area or on the sacral chakra - I'm not sure of the location. Once somewhere between all that, I was sending a healing energy to the group through my third eye ( interesting for me because I would never think and also this has not ever happened to me - in order to sent healing over this energy center ).
As I have "difficult" to remamber of all those who have asked for more help here- I give purpose for healing to all who need any further treatment. What it was also a surprise for me was that I was after twenty minutes thrown out - I ran out of batteries in the mp3 - and I was fully conscious with open eyes in a minut. The other scenes were also changed in between - but I dont remember all.

Thank you all very much <3

Salli

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 31, 2016
Thanks to everyone for the healing session last night. This is my feedback:

I was drawn to sit in the garden cross legged on the Earth for the healing. The evening sky was quite cloudy, but within 5 minutes of the healing starting, it cleared out completely to just leave the newish moon right overhead.

I'd taken note of Laron's comments regarding focus on chakra colours, and all the reds in the garden sang out at me - the pieris 'Forest Flame' was glowing, a red painted pallet awaiting burning at the end of the garden shone, and a beautiful robin sat at the top of an apple tree, singing its heart out. My ruby record keeper from Kristy was in one hand and my clear quartz in the other pocket.

Hands and soles of feet were tingling and hot. I felt my golden grounding cord going down into the Earth, and it went further, faster and deeper than usual - so much so that it felt that it "bounced" back up from the centre of the Earth and sent back a wide beam of much stronger energy than had gone into it. It felt that I had endless "spare" energy to share and I sent it out to the group.

15 mins in I had the most unusual experience that it's difficult to find the words to describe, but I'll try. Approximately 20 white, glowing, yet semi-translucent "orbs" about the size of footballs and about 50 feet away from me began to make organised patterns, dancing in arcs about 6-10 feet off the ground. An arc of them rose like the sun's path from left to right, and then another arc mirrored the pattern back from right to left again. This went on for about 10 minutes. Could it have been that someone was sweeping their arms in that pattern? (I have seen an orb once before, but it was blue and floating like a firefly, so I'm no expert on them.)

As the healing ended, I was left with a feeling of sheer bliss and a great big grin on my face!

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
More feedback after I joined in again later to just absorb:<3
After joining the circle around the fire I found myself on a field full of some of my favourite grounding stones. I guess I particularly love these because of their ability to link lower and higher chakras, a beautiful mix of grounding and elevating, each in its own way:

shamanite black calcite: http://www.healing-crystals-for-you.com/shamanite-black-calcite.html
ascension stone: http://www.healing-crystals-for-you.com/ascension-stones.html
astrophyllite: http://www.healing-crystals-for-you.com/astrophyllite.html
The field was strewn with these stones and radiated the energy that I am still absorbing/radiating with. Also present were other grounding stones such as smoke quartz, the dark (brown and black) tourmalines and the obsidian from before:-D

This 'grounding in order to ascend' theme (as above/so below) seemed particularly appropriate as I'd just drawn, from my 'Wild Kuan Yin' oracle deck by Alana Fairchild, the card 'Anchor to Fly'... in its strongest possible configuration. The precis describing this card is:
You dream of taking flight, or living with a heart free to soar, your whole being unfettered by restraint as you rise up to meet your destiny. You yearn to experience the next level of your exhilarating life expression, your path, your dreams. And so you shall. I am here to help anchor your growth, so that your highest aspirations can be seeded in this earthly world, transforming your hopes into reality, ensuring success for even your most transcendent, spiritually-inspired visions.

I felt more grounded than I ever have before. Something fundamental (pun seems appropriate;)) has shifted, changed<3

Henda

Mystic Healer and Astral Explorer Author
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
I saw a huge fire inside the circle where all of us were gathering. I did the session today ou of time, and the first thing I saw was that fire. I saw a being lightening it and turning a stick around it to make it bigger. Then I just felt the energy doing circles around me. We were in a kind or clearing in a forest and I saw 3 light beings. One was playing with purple orbs, the second projecting flames all over us, and the third was surrounding us with a white bubble of light. The energy was very intense in the beginning but as time was passing some people left the group or may be that was only the presence of those who were only receiving not sending consciously. But anyway everyone was there.

Henda

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
At the time of the meditation I wondered if I had the direction of the chakra spin correct when I saw it counter-clockwise. Later, I read this on Meg Benedicte's site:

"The key is to reverse spin the particles counter-clockwise so you transform from dense matter to light-filled non-matter."
During healing the chakras always turn counter-clockwise and all the energy around us. I always feel it that way when I give healing sessions or heal myself. sometimes the energy does the infinite, and some other times it just spins.

OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
So where do I find the webinar?
Gwen hasn't sent it to me yet. When she does I will send it along on email.

During healing the chakras always turn counter-clockwise and all the energy around us. I always feel it that way when I give healing sessions or heal myself. sometimes the energy does the infinite, and some other times it just spins.
Actually Henda, it's the opposite. The energy centers should be spinning clockwise for a healthy running chakra when viewing the chakras from the front. (The energy goes into the geometric plane the chakra is in, away from you)

But they spin in the direction of the energy flow, so this will change based on the persons state of being. It's common to have them spinning in different directions at different times because of this. If you are working on a specific issue, then it may spin one way or another, as the energy is adjusting to your focus.

Technically they should be spinning in a clockwise direction, and if they are not this can indicate them being blocked and unbalanced. You can actually use a energy technique to reverse the spin to help rid the energy system of any energy that doesn't belong.

Henda

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Gwen hasn't sent it to me yet. When she does I will send it along on email.

Actually Henda, it's the opposite. The energy centers should be spinning clockwise for a healthy running chakra when viewing the chakras from the front. (The energy goes into the geometric plane the chakra is in, away from you)

But they spin in the direction of the energy flow, so this will change based on the persons state of being. It's common to have them spinning in different directions at different times because of this. If you are working on a specific issue, then it may spin one way or another, as the energy is adjusting to your focus.

Technically they should be spinning in a clockwise direction, and if they are not this can indicate them being blocked and unbalanced. You can actually use a energy technique to reverse the spin to help rid the energy system of any energy that doesn't belong.
I always let the energy turn as it should. I mean as it wants. may be when it turns opposite clockwise it actually give me an information about the chakras. Thanks for this advice.

OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
I always let the energy turn as it should. I mean as it wants. may be when it turns opposite clockwise it actually give me an information about the chakras. Thanks for this advice.
The best and most reliable information that I have found (from someone with the ability to see and sense so much of what is going on in the energy system), is by Barbara Brennan. Hands of Light: A Guide to Healing Through the Human Energy Field and Light Emerging: The Journey of Personal Healing are very helpful books for all the healers out there as it covers things like the spin directions of the chakras.

It looks like she has a new book coming out this year, as those two other books are from 1988 and 1993. Core Light Healing: My Personal Journey and Advanced Concepts for Creating the Life You Long to Live comes out in July this year.

"Barbara Ann Brennan, founder of the Barbara Brennan School of Healing and best-selling author of Hands of Light and Light Emerging, is one of the most influential healers and spiritual leaders of the 21st century. Now, in her latest book, Core Light Healing, her work continues with revolutionary new information on working with the creative process and the fourth level. The fourth-level, or astral, world bridges the creative pulse from the physical to the higher levels of reality and manifestation. Core Light Healing also chronicles Barbara Brennan’s life journey and personal experiences.

In Core Light Healing you will discover:
  • The nature of the creative process from the Human Energy Consciousness perspective
  • How each of us creates blocks in our energy fields; how blocks look, interact, and ultimately cause dysfunction in our lives; and the process involved in the clearing of blocks and releasing our creative potential
  • How to develop and work with High Sense Perception and its role in facilitating the clearing of blocks in our energy fields
  • The nature of fourth-level reality and its vital role in the creative process
  • The fourth level as it relates to healing relationships and the cord connections that underlie those relationships
  • And much more
Complete with full-color and black-and-white illustrations, Core Light Healing offers to take you on a journey to create the life you have always imagined."​

Henda

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
The best and most reliable information that I have found (from someone with the ability to see and sense so much of what is going on in the energy system), is by Barbara Brennan. Hands of Light: A Guide to Healing Through the Human Energy Field and Light Emerging: The Journey of Personal Healing are very helpful books for all the healers out there as it covers things like the spin directions of the chakras.

It looks like she has a new book coming out this year, as those two other books are from 1988 and 1993. Core Light Healing: My Personal Journey and Advanced Concepts for Creating the Life You Long to Live comes out in July this year.

"Barbara Ann Brennan, founder of the Barbara Brennan School of Healing and best-selling author of Hands of Light and Light Emerging, is one of the most influential healers and spiritual leaders of the 21st century. Now, in her latest book, Core Light Healing, her work continues with revolutionary new information on working with the creative process and the fourth level. The fourth-level, or astral, world bridges the creative pulse from the physical to the higher levels of reality and manifestation. Core Light Healing also chronicles Barbara Brennan’s life journey and personal experiences.

In Core Light Healing you will discover:
  • The nature of the creative process from the Human Energy Consciousness perspective
  • How each of us creates blocks in our energy fields; how blocks look, interact, and ultimately cause dysfunction in our lives; and the process involved in the clearing of blocks and releasing our creative potential
  • How to develop and work with High Sense Perception and its role in facilitating the clearing of blocks in our energy fields
  • The nature of fourth-level reality and its vital role in the creative process
  • The fourth level as it relates to healing relationships and the cord connections that underlie those relationships
  • And much more
Complete with full-color and black-and-white illustrations, Core Light Healing offers to take you on a journey to create the life you have always imagined."​
I would love reading them. I actually activated the Reconnective Healing frequencies for me and the energy is spinning clockwise now ! which is a good thing I suppose :-D:ROFL: Am going to see these books later

Henda

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
I would love reading them. I actually activated the Reconnective Healing frequencies for me and the energy is spinning clockwise now ! which is a good thing I suppose :-D:ROFL: Am going to see these books later
I shipped them both on Amazone and should receive them by April 17. ;)O.o:D

OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
For those wondering where those energy related reply posts disappeared to, I just created a thread (where I moved them to) dedicated to the topic that we can use at any time to talk about anything we are feeling or noticing, as well as info regarding incoming energies. Link below.

https://www.transients.info/roundtable/threads/the-incoming-energies-thread.2435/

So the thread is on the shift / new earth board and is pinned. You may want to book mark it using the Forum bookmark feature.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)