• Welcome Guest
    Welcome to the Roundtable Forum, the community boards for www.transients.info. If you have an account already, please log in, otherwise feel free to sign up. Note that you will be unable to post new threads, reply to existing threads, or have access to some boards and information unless you are logged in after signing up with a forum account. By being registered you can also post comments on front page articles using your forum Account.

Relationships — Common Themes Between People

Laron

Healing Facilitator & Consciousness Guide
Staff member
Administrator
Board Moderator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Anna has created a mind map to mark down common themes she's come across from working with people, and working on her self.

There are different parts that make up these common themes: Relationships to oneself, others, to work and free time and common defense mechanisms.

She noted that if there's no balance between these, then spiritual consequences occur.

2.jpg

1.jpg

3.jpg
The above could be related to a beginners level, where at a more advanced level "it could be, relationship to karma and karmic bonds, to ones psychic abilities, to death, to the different bodies, emotional, spiritual, to ones past and or parallel lived and relationship with this life for example," she added.

I asked her if there was another word she could use instead of the word "relationship".

She said, "How we relate to the diffrent themes, how we view the importance of these and what we know about ourselves in relation to those themes, where we are in terms of progression to those. Something like that. I think the word for many might reffered more to relationships with other people so in one way it might not be the best word but in another i think it is because if we didnt create a good relationship with the other themes there is less chance for progression considering the relationships to other people."

So I will have a think about this at some point, but feel free to jump in on this thread and discuss this angle as you never know what a group mind may come up with.

Thank you Anna.

OP
OP
Laron

Laron

Healing Facilitator & Consciousness Guide
Staff member
Administrator
Board Moderator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Anna, I just wanted to let you know that I've looked over this again. What I am going to do is continue on with my planning and then later on see if it will fit in anywhere, otherwise I'm sure this is now set within my subconscious so that while I go along putting together what I end up with (i.e. writing / designing the course content) some of this may naturally pop up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)