Reincarnation (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Out of Time

Roaming Contributor
Sep 5, 2016
Disclaimer: This is a story of remembrance and reacquiring unity with the eternal partner and star family. It includes a reincarnation trap, so if you don't believe in its existence, then maybe this story is not for you.

Part 1: Fields

I am standing next to the field of corn, not knowing what this place is, why I am here, or even who I am. Memories have been stripped off me, but still I feel safe. The wind is playing a peaceful song with the corn plants which are gently swaying in rhythm.

A purple glow appears in front of me and a woman comes out, as if through a door, a portal. She is blond and beautiful, with piercing black eyes. I find the clothes she is wearing to be strange and yet somehow familiar. They assure easiness of physical movement and yet they are covered by armor plates.

She smiles at me and I feel a projection of love. As she comes closer, she greets me. I decide it is appropriate to hold her hands and give her a kiss.

“No, I am not your lover,” she gently says with a smile.

I step back, overwhelmed by confusion. Did I just insult this lady?

“No, there is no need to feel ashamed, dear one, please, be easy on yourself. My signature sometimes does that to those coming from the earth. It has to do with the scarcity of love and the particular stress on romantic relationships. I understand and not judge you. You still carry a lot of the energies and social conditions of Earth and I want to wish you a sweet path to remembering who you are and where you come from.”

I finally dare in look in her eyes again.

“And since you subconsciously asked for your loved one, your soul twin, here is a view of her.” The woman looks to my right and I see something like the portal she came through. It is the image of a female with wavy brown hair. Every feature that I can behold is perfect beyond the telling.

“Can this be really my partner?” I ask, afraid to believe.

“Yes, her name is Vrea. She has been very patient in allowing us to prepare the field for you and giving you some time to go through the initial recovery phase before her appearing on your horizon. It can be quite a strong feeling.”

I imagine her being close to me. It must be true.

“Alright, we established who you are not, maybe it is time to tell me who you are,” I say with a joker smile.

“You know me as a trusted friend, a member of your star family, an elder sister, a soul guide, or as you like to call me, your soul mentor. I serve as a Commander of the inter-star organization that our people belong to.”

“A Commander?” I ask and my fears of not being able to act according to the etiquette that I don’t remember returns.

She laughs. “Yes, and if you ever write a story about your adventures here, not wanting to reveal my name to the readers, you can call me this way. And, again I should remind you not to worry about insulting me in any way. I know you much better than you know yourself right now. I know what to expect. As a telepathic being, I can read every thought of yours. But this is not a super power only I possess, all our people are like that, I am just a bit better trained with that. I have also had some experiences with you in other lives, in places so far away from here. I know you have a big heart.”

“Well… thank you.” I feel slightly embarrassed, so I decide to change the topic. “What is this place?”

“It is a mental projection of a place you associate with emotional comfort.”

“A corn field?” I chuckle. “Most people would probably go for an exotic island or a luxurious house near the beach.”

“I was also surprised by your choice of a safe haven, but don’t you agree that it makes you feel somewhat whole despite being stuck in a place of non-remembrance?”

“I do, dear one. Thank you for all you and your people did for me.”

“The most proper way to thank us would be to recover completely from what you went through, but let it be a subject of another conversation. But, know that we are your people, we belong together, bound by the love of a world we come home that lives in our hearts and souls.” She looks me in the eye, as if in fear that she has said too much.

“Didn’t we lose our homeworld, or something like that?” I asked her after a flash of memory.

The Commander sighs. “That memory is so strong, it always manages to come out, although this time it seems it was my choice of words that provoked it. I ask you not to connect to it right now. You know that we were able to travel far away and were offered another world as our home and we were able to recreate what we had lost with the loving help of our hosts.”

“Yes, I have that vague feeling too.”

“I am required to be in another place, so I will leave you with my blessings,” says the Commander. “Please, take the time to meditate. If you feel hunger, you may try the corn, it is supposed to be very sweet, and there must be a well over there. I bid you peace.”

I wave her goodbye as she turns around and disappears through the portal.

Part 2: Reunited

I do as I was recommended. Retrieving some memories of how people meditate, I am sitting in the lotus posture and humming something, thinking how just listening to the song of the wind works better, when I hear steps behind me.

I turn around to see that the Commander has just walked through the portal… and then Vrea comes out too. I could only watch speechless as this divine jewel creation walks closer to me. Words feel void to describe how I feel when she offers me her embrace. It is a mixture of being happy to be with her again, the agony of having been separated from her speckled with the pain of not being even consciously aware of her existence for so long, all spiced up with the frustration of not being able to fully apprehend the love we share even now.

In short, I just cry on and on as a puppy, realizing I am making her soft hair wet. She is holding me tightly, probably sensing how soft my knees are. And, not only the knees, I feel as if I am made of gum.

“I am sorry, Vrea, I should have acted sooner,” the Commander says softly.

“There is no need to feel sorry. You have my sincerest thanks for what you did. You deserve praise,” Vrea assures her.

The Commander seems satisfied with this answer. “Until he is fully recovered, you will not be suggested any new work to take up. Your projects will be assigned to a crew member of your choice and with whom you agree.”

She then disappears.

Vrea and I spend the night lying on the ground, counting stars. I listen to her stories about experiences we’ve had. I am thinking that I have no way of knowing about them, since they were from other incarnations, and yet they sounded so familiar. Hypnotized by her laughter, I felt asleep, my hand never leaving the embrace of hers.

Part 3: Aboard

As soon as I started waking up, Vrea gives me a kiss on the cheek. “Awaken, my love, and embrace the glory that is your birthright!”

“Good morning to you too, my love,” I reply. “That line, isn’t it from one of my most favourite games?”

“Yes. It is so much fun to be able to access your memories, to learn what you loved in that incarnation you just came out of. Oh, do you mind? You don’t usually do, but the protocol requires me to ask.”

“Not at all, my divinity.” I hug her reassuringly. “What is on the agenda today?”

“I think you are ready to leave the field. We are actually on a mothership in the solar system, and as the Commander may have explained, the reality we see projected around us is just a recreation lovingly made by spiritual technology. Now, we can step out of it and see the ship as I usually do. Are you up to this?”

“Sure, my love, you know I like making things together with you.”

She forms the portal. This time, it is wider so that we can use it simultaneously.

We pass through long and wide corridors covered by red carpets. People smile and greet us. I have the feeling that many of them know me personally, but I don’t remember them. Others probably just sense that I am the one Vrea loves so much and they are happy to see us reunited. My partner herself is beaming and it gives me such a pleasure to watch the smile on her face that I almost bump into a wall.

“Here is my room, and now it is yours too.” She invites me in.

It seems quite simplistic, and yet quite cozy.

“It seems the ship consciousness realized I needed a bigger bed and now I have it,” she says. “Well, maybe it is a bit too big. I would like to be closer to you. But that is still an option, I believe.” She winks at me. Then, she takes a small device from the closet and gives it to me.

“This little trinket will be your guide to the main places of interest on the mother ship. I would love to be with you when you explore, and I will certainly be, but right now I have to make a few meetings with the guys who will take over the projects I am involved in, and I don’t want you to feel bored. Know that on this ship you are perfectly safe and surrounded by friends.”

“Oh, don’t worry about me, my love. I wish you good luck with your endeavors,” I say while getting accustomed to the device. It is amazing how familiar it is right away.

Part 4: Commander

I meet the Commander during my exploits of the ship. She gives me a warm smile, trying to hide exhaustion that is almost palpable.

“It is very nice to see that Vrea decided that you are ready to come back to the ship and to be left alone. My senses tell me the same. Would you like to have a little talk, I am currently off duty.”

“Sure, thank you.” I nod and she leads me to a room full of tables. There is also a fountain nearby and its ripple is ornamented by birdsongs. We sit.

“I notice that you do a lot of work yourself, apart from the things you do as a manager,” I remark.

It seems she finds the term funny. “It is because of the other things that I do that I was appointed as a Commander. There is a requirement that I do a certain percentage of those while I am serving at this position so that I maintain who I am,” she explains.

“I understand that you saved me from a dire situation. I asked Vrea, but she gave me the notion that I needed to speak with you, maybe in her presence too.”

“She is so caring about you. Well, if you ask me, you are ready to face the truth, and she is always with you in spirit, hopefully you are more aware of it now.”

I nod.

“Do you have any memories of what happened?” she asks gently.

“I was stuck in a dark place full of negative entities who were telling me how unworthy I was, how badly I failed in my last incarnation and how I needed to go back and clean some mess I presumably created.”

“This is a good description. Right after the end of an incarnation there is a certain weakness that some want to exploit, to make sure one is not reconnected to Source or their star family. This serves two purposes. If allowed out, the soul may decide never to come back to Earth and feed the negative ones with the vibration of any low emotions, which is their pursuit, what makes people like us important to them. Also, in the reincarnation trap, the soul aspect is not allowed to recover completely, and it seems often times traumas are instilled too. Do you remember me stepping in?”

I close my eyes, trying to concentrate. “I remember you cutting the darkness with a burning sword, telling the negatives that they captured somebody they shouldn’t have. They apologized and told you to take me as you leave, letting them have the other. You say there are no others, swiping again, breaking the whole structure.”

The Commander laughs. “That was a joke, meaning that they are all souls sharing a great degree of oneness, and the magic and beauty of being human. The truth is that I was not really allowed to intervene, but as I did, I wanted to make sure I do as much service to Source as I could with the energy I spent during the fight. Now, I have the responsibility to make sure these souls do not end up thinking they were saved by an angel, who is serving a god that deems them unworthy. Those religious constructs can serve such a role, which of course is ridiculous. The true entity that people would refer to as god is one of love only. And the fact that people can connect to source through religion serves as an example of how amazing humans are.”

“How did I end up there in the first place?” I ask.

“It was partly your mistake, and partly the clever design of the trap. For your part, I would dare say that it was somewhat irresponsible of you. The energy used for your freeing could have been used to help in a more efficient way, not to mention that it could work against the growth of the person being released. But I feel that the principle of non-intervention is somehow beyond the scope of what we are discussing.”

“You seem to reproach me, but that doesn’t make me feel hurt, or bad in any other way,” I conclude.

“There is no need for those feeling. Any criticism on my side comes from a place of love. Now, back to the subject, you felt some curiosity towards the trap, subconsciously knowing that it is something others experience. Also, in that incarnation your vibration was lowered too much by the absence of love that you could feel in your daily life. It is true that we, Vrea and the others, are always by your side, but it was so hard for you to feel it. This illusion of separation, coupled with your desire to bring something positive to any place you are present in, was used by your captures to torture you and try to force you into the system again.”

“Thank you very much for those explanations and all that you have done for me.”

“Did you start remembering some of the things you personally did for me too? We are one family, we stand for each other and the link is very strong, I bet you could feel that.”

“I do.”

“It seems I am required elsewhere. I am glad we could talk and that you have made such a big progress in your recovery. I will meet you again soon, dear one.”

Part 5:Return

I eventually pick up enough courage to talk with the Commander about what Vrea and I decided. She answers my request and we agree on a room with a screen projecting a beautiful image of the Earth.

“Vrea and I want to go in for another reincarnation there. Just one,” I say, part of me fearing the response.

“I would like to hear more about it, but know that my recommendation would be against that,” she says with the usual love vibrating in every word she says.

“We know that those will be special times, it is a great opportunity to gather experience that would be difficult to have elsewhere.”

“It is true, and I think you will be able to bring a little push in the events that are planned. They would lead to the happy end of our mission here that has taken long eons of time. It is brave and noble of you, but I can sense that it is not what your soul really wants.”

I sigh. “You read me like an open book, dear Commander. Indeed, I feel the call to return to my homeworld, to be fully aware of the presence of the ones I call family, to bask in the pure energy of the planet, to feel the power to serve Source. I know that much of that will be denied to me. Vrea will be there to remind me.”

“And I will help you too as soon as the veil of oblivion starts crumbling. You will remember events from previous incarnations on a level that would be hard for others, I am sure. The future is not set, but it has been planned for this time to see the birth of a new earth. Just be aware, dear one, then it is set free, its energies may cause starseeds to want to remain here and cuddle it through benevolent maturity, up to the point of intervening with the free will. If it is really your desire, you can do so, but would it be?”

“No way!” I snap back.

“I must also warn you about something I still see as residues in you – the desire to come back to sort things out. If you fall for this, you may end up in the trap again. You can make one of your own too. During much of your stay there, the energies were so dark that nobody could maintain a high frequency there. I would recommend a world where you can be more of yourself for those purposes.”

“Is that all you can say against it?” I dare ask.

“No. I have left my harshest words for the end, but before that, I must say that the way you two approach it is lovely. The excitement of rediscovering the love for each other, one can never get tired of it, right?”

“I bet not, but what is it that you had to say?”

“Do I really need to tell you what you can see for yourself?” she says with the magnificent Pleiadian fire. “You will be seeing the miraculous changes happen around you and you wouldn’t care any less because you will be too busy thinking about home because this is what your soul really wants. You will be anxious to take her to a better place.” Then, she continues with a calmer tone. “There is no need for that, dear one. Things will fall naturally in their places, there is no need to worry about what will come after this incarnation. Your soul knows very well.”

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Hmmm... the whispering wind in ears of corn. Soulful. And spirit-soothing too, it would appear. Thank you for the Pleiadian picture of your soul contract to be here on Earth right now. It is well to retain a conscious memory to various soul-traps that are easy to fall into here - selling out; taking on power roles too assiduously; being groomed by "allies" that are in fact nefarious ghouls; and playing into their hands by siding too much with the collective pool of fear. Onya, brave Slayer!

OP
Out of Time

Out of Time

Roaming Contributor
Sep 5, 2016
Lol, I used to be braver in other incarnations and this is why I am trying to connect to them. Thank you for your support.

It is interesting, but I don't think I have ever had a false guide, so I am not sure how it works. Usually, the Pleiadians are concerned about people they help becoming dependent on them, and this is something I got once from my soul mentor.

I hope most people don't think that the story is about fear mongering. I think the central line is the one in which the Commander says that guilt and regret can make you build your own reincarnation trap. And, if somebody wants to stay here forever, it is okay, but it is something I don't understand.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)