'Red Pill' time - Clif's Dec 2017 Report - The Soaring 20's (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Bill

The magic has always been within you.
Retired Global Moderator
Jul 21, 2016
From Kansas, living in Texas
Clif High released his latest report on 23-December. It outlines expected events over the next three years and then delves more deeply into the crytpo currency space and how it fits with other larger trends. The thrust of which is a world full of change in replacing old systems with new ones. By 2020 we are well into moving into what he calls 'the soaring 20's.' Space based businesses, much improved health systems (supported by new technologies), new electrics, and a growing renaissance as old corrupt powers and institutions are removed and replaced.

His full report is available at halfpasthuman.com. Worth a read.

While the full report is rich with detail, I thought the wrap up section was especially poignant. It is about the 'red pill' effect that cryptocurrencies are having in our world.

....One thing of significance to note is that mere participation within CryptoSpace is part of the awakening process. There are too many levels to discuss the details here, but the acts required to participate in CryptoSpace will continuously expose the mind to the 'red pill' influence. This process is so subtle at times as to be overlooked, yet so powerful over time as to be a form of initiatory experience. All the aspects of the experience are there from the 'breaking of paradigms', the 'emotional wheel', the 'tortures of self doubt', through to the 'ecstasy of enlightenment', CryptoSpace provides them all. The initiation into CryptoSpace is a process that provides yet more difficulties for the deep state with each new participant. Greed will drive the masses into cryptocurrencies, and thus begin their self-initiating radicalization, the process will grow exponentially.

The problem for the deep state is that the mere move into cryptocurrencies brings one into CryptoSpace where the 'red pill' rules. Instantly the question of 'what is money?' arises, followed rapidly by many epiphanies as one explores that question. Then, over time, the impulse to dive ever deeper into the blackness of questions about 'value', and 'transactions' even at a personal level lead inevitably to questioning 'debt', and then the whole of their control paradigm starts unraveling before one's eyes.

And yet another red pill is taken. Every one contributing to the global disclosure wave now underway. The global disclosure wave is indicated within our data to 'remake our world'.

Our remade world will be from the 'earth' outward into 'space' according to the data. The data has the 'world girdling' of humanity going to the next level over these next three years into the 2020s such that by 2021, a look backward to our current time will seem as though 'centuries (have) passed'.

The whole of the 'new world' that is manifesting around our bodies now, and through into the 2020s is unlike descriptions of our current state of humanity. We are within a period of extremely rapid transition that will kick humanity into a global 2020's described as 'soaring' within the data sets. The 'soaring' appellation set describes a world of humanity emerging from an 'induced slumber'. The mind- numbing chemicals are being shaken off, people are emerging, and the natural drive of the species accelerates rapidly with each new crack in the control structures.

The 'death of the elites' memes are forecasting a very turbulent next 2+ years. These sets have already proven themselves prescient from the early forecasts of over a decade past in the ALTA reports. The 'death of the elites' is already upon us; the world without their controlling, twisted vision awaits its creation by humanity.

The 'chaos' of 'renaissance' over these next few years will manifest as swift news, coming in fast, in abundance, all of it future focused, all of it shockingly new, even if bring up the past. As the data sets describe our next few years there are repeated references to 'future shock' and 'shock of the new' being so large, frequent, and life altering, as to actually put people in need of bodily recovery from the stresses. These sets are inclusive of the larger, 'asleep' populations who will be waking up to a complete overhaul of everything that they thought they knew to be true. For those who will wake in the near future, it will be as though asleep in bed one minute, and struggling in the middle of the atmosphere falling toward the unknown desperately searching for a parachute or any other means for survival the next few minutes.

For many people, these next few years will likely not a pleasant time, so be kind. We will all benefit from restraint in dealing with the recently awakened. Especially if they are still falling mentally with no sign of solid ground below.

These next two years leading into the Soaring Twenties decade will be turbulent temporal flying on crossing currents colliding constantly. These collisions may be counted upon to induce vortex formations drawing in power, influence, and cryptocurrencies. Plot your flying appropriately. Obey the posted speed limits, and always follow the minimum altitude requirements.

To mangle a quote from Pogo, “we have met the UFO and he is us.”

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
Sounds like a good time to hang around the cottage for a couple of years till things simmer down. ;) :) At least we know what's happening and can deal with it all. Interesting times indeed.

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
Let us hope this time that his predictions for the period covered are closer to what it will manifest. I found that his predictions for 2017 were sadly way off the mark.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
Let us hope this time that his predictions for the period covered are closer to what it will manifest. I found that his predictions for 2017 were sadly way off the mark.
I’ve often wondered (ever since the Webbot’s Global Coastal Event predictions in 2012-13) how much our intentions figure into things. For example, in 2012 and early 2013 I was 100% convinced that some kind of disaster was imminent. There were far too many synchronicities I was experiencing at the time to ignore the possibility.

At the same time, however, I was suddenly considering that a disaster didn’t HAVE to happen—and that even massive changes could occur with ease and grace. I ultimately decided that I wanted to support and experience the smoother route. I then started making that my almost exclusive focus.

Now, four years later, I strongly believe that the disaster scenario DID actually play out at some level. Perhaps in another timeline. I feel that my sudden and very strong choices and focused intentions put me in a very different place and on a very different timeline.

Sometimes, I wonder if these kinds of rapid personal changes make it very difficult for the rest of “reality” to catch up.

If “Universe’s” job is to keep these constant consciousness shifts looking seamless and smooth for us, maybe we really do throw things for a loop when we start making lots of changes “on the fly” and begin making some really large timeline jumps!

If this is true, then perhaps we’ll start seeing more and more “Mandela” type effects, as some say we might.

:)

To get back on track with Clif’s predictions then, perhaps it isn’t so much what he or his data predicts, but what WE wish and choose to experience that really creates the future we experience. And I hate to say it, ‘cause I love ya, Clif, but you can be right in your own timeline. I’m much more interested in exploring my own at the moment.

:)

OP
Bill

Bill

The magic has always been within you.
Retired Global Moderator
Jul 21, 2016
From Kansas, living in Texas
Now, four years later, I strongly believe that the disaster scenario DID actually play out at some level. Perhaps in another timeline. I feel that my sudden and very strong choices and focused intentions put me in a very different place and on a very different timeline.

Sometimes, I wonder if these kinds of rapid personal changes make it very difficult for the rest of “reality” to catch up.

If “Universe’s” job is to keep these constant consciousness shifts looking seamless and smooth for us, maybe we really do throw things for a loop when we start making lots of changes “on the fly” and begin making some really large timeline jumps!

If this is true, then perhaps we’ll start seeing more and more “Mandela” type effects, as some say we might.
I do feel that a force in our world we often underestimate is that "thoughts become things." So when many start thinking about a different way and not having to have a series of terrible events happen to cause change but instead seek a gentler way, then things do change as a result of those thoughts. So many 'predictions' of how things will go will be wrong because of the impact of our collective thoughts on how we want the world to be and how that change happens. I also feel that those with a more positive view of things cause "their" world experience to be in line with a more positive one and those who anticipate the gloom and doom to happen will experience that...hence the splitting of the timelines.

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
I also feel that those with a more positive view of things cause "their" world experience to be in line with a more positive one and those who anticipate the gloom and doom to happen will experience that...hence the splitting of the timelines.
I'm kinda thinking too that many have "done their bit" are tired, fed up and want to move on.

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
I do feel that a force in our world we often underestimate is that "thoughts become things."
Correct! Therefore the powers that be (or were if preferred) that have known that fact for a long, long time try constantly to control what the masses think in order to manifest what fits their agenda -thus the news always focusing in doom and gloom, false flags, etc. Unfortunately those with a positive view are in quantity like a single grain of sand in a desert to really create a splitting of the timelines. Fortunately though they can create an event contrary to the established agenda by the powers that be that can start the movement towards an awakening of the masses -and I believe such scenario has already started and is increasing in speed.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Correct! Therefore the powers that be (or were if preferred) that have known that fact for a long, long time try constantly to control what the masses think in order to manifest what fits their agenda -thus the news always focusing in doom and gloom, false flags, etc. Unfortunately those with a positive view are in quantity like a single grain of sand in a desert to really create a splitting of the timelines. Fortunately though they can create an event contrary to the established agenda by the powers that be that can start the movement towards an awakening of the masses -and I believe such scenario has already started and is increasing in speed.
Carl, a lot of the growth in the positive, emanating direction, is done in secret and in the dark - meaning, in a womb-like state - and only becomes fully actuated in the external, manifested world when it is ready to burst with energy upon the scene. Therefore, I think your "single grain of sand" is not representative of the real number - which are actually rivers of sand spreading all over the globe. And all those rivers are just what has made it up to the surface, and there are oceans beneath! I love your perception that it is underway and increasing in speed. Yes! When people repeat, monotonously "There is a storm coming", perhaps they can't conceive just what a storm of change means.

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
Or can't decide what change they want without be told what the change is gonna be.
And that is an important element! Realize that the powers that be try to make us focus in a single point through either fear or greed. Why is that? Simple, because as we focus as a group (the bigger the better) in a single point we manifest that reality constantly -and fast- to their benefit. The powers that be basically have control not just physically, but more importantly, mentally and emotionally of a great percentage of human beings in the planet.
Even in our small community in this forum we have many times different views (perspectives) of what realities/changes are needed, thus we still have difficulty manifesting an all encompassing reality (one that impact the entire humanity). We remain still divided. Don't get me wrong, individuality is fine, healthy, etc., etc., but unless sizable groups find consensus in certain basic points (like, what are the pillars we need in the new world: love? peace? open minds?, etc.) the manifestations are few and far in between and don't encompass the whole of humanity yet. We need the basic points to focus on to oppose the fear and greed world we live in. There is hope, yes, we are seeing some change obviously but there is still a long road unless we have the pillars we can focus on to bring manifestation.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
The "Soaring 20s":D Oh, that's memorable!

unless sizable groups find consensus in certain basic points (like, what are the pillars we need in the new world: love? peace? open minds?, etc.) the manifestations are few and far in between and don't encompass the whole of humanity yet.
And yet, when we focus on a feeling of how we want it to be, I think we can agree quite easily, at least most of us.
Words that divide a feeling encompassing many aspects that you mention above (love, peace, open minds, etc) into different concepts; these words can divide. A feeling can readily unite them.

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
And yet, when we focus on a feeling of how we want it to be, I think we can agree quite easily, at least most of us.
A feeling can readily unite them.
Well put Lila! Yes, that could be a good starting point towards unification and manifestation. And why is that? It is because feelings trigger emotions, and emotions are a powerful fuel for manifestation.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)