Recommended Teachers (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Within the menu on the front page of the site, transients.info, I have a dedicated link where I mention a small number of people who I have come to know as extremely important because of their impact on the world, in relation to helping people grow spiritually. (the URL is here: https://www.transients.info/recommended-teachers/)

I'm putting forth an opportunity for you to add to that list, with a few guidelines.

Firstly, I will not be accepting all submissions, so I will go through the responses and pick those I think should be included, but secondly, please only submit people if you want to write about them.

So if you get the go ahead from me, I would like you to write a section which will be included on that page, about the person, their work, impact, and why you recommend them — similar to what I have done.

You are the best person to explain and write about the individual(s) you recommend, and I think it would be great to have more than one voice included in that section.

Take your time, perhaps book mark this thread using the book mark feature on the forum, and return back here if feel like doing this.

I always had plans to add a few more people, such as Robert Monroe, William Buhlman and Robert Bruce as two examples, I just never got around to doing it.

Currently listed:

Dolores Cannon
Tom Campbell
Michael Newton

So to summarize, if you are willing to write up an entry for that page if I accept the person, then feel free to include some names (and any other info if you feel like it).

What I look for are accurate and reliable methods for the information gathering which is presented in published books, and/or workshops and talks, in terms of individuals to be included. Out of body exploration, hypnosis based regression, and a group of psychics validating each others information are good examples. (Channeled information from a single individual, in my experience, is not a reliable source or worth a persons time — with a few exceptions, and this is not the place to discuss/debate that.)

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
William Buhlman and Monroe, the two you already mentioned, would have been my spontaneous suggestions. Especially Buhlman whose best book 'Afterlife Adventures' I'm reading right now. And it contains great information and philosophy.

Unfortunately, I have at the moment no time to do a write-up / autobiography or whatever on them. So it would have to wait.

Another idea would be Kurt Leland. I find him also very 'inspirational' and a great person. I once made a thread about him here, which was even stickied in the OBE Forum.

https://www.transients.info/roundtable/threads/kurt-leland-—-teacher-and-author-obe-psychic-spiritual-development.1680/#post-12432

However, imv, his website would need a few updates and brush-ups: http://www.kurtleland.com/
;)

Reactions: Laron and Stargazer
OP
Laron

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
William Buhlman and Monroe, the two you already mentioned, would have been my spontaneous suggestions. Especially Buhlman whose best book 'Afterlife Adventures' I'm reading right now. And it contains great information and philosophy.
If you want to write something up and get the time, let me know, otherwise I will do it eventually!

Another idea would be Kurt Leland. I find him also very 'inspirational' and a great person.
Sounds like a good one! Feel free to write something up sometime if you get a chance.

Thanks!

Reactions: Stargazer

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)