Questions for the higher self/ higher conscious mind, or soul (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
Normally I'm with you Stargazer, but I have starting to notice that for whatever reason life seems to be narrowing choices lately. I wondered if it is part of a predestined path leading to a certain event.
My perspective is a bit different then, as I've (very gratefully) been feeling that my choices have actually been expanding along with my consciousness. It's also interesting to me that, though my choices seem to be many, my "direction" if you will, seems to be much clearer now than ever. It's like I'm finally figuring out who I am, why I'm here, and where I need (as in want) to go.

My one exception to that is a second career. I have lots of options and absolutely NO idea where that is headed. It's perfectly OK though. I figure I'm either in a temporary "holding pattern" while Universe helps set things up for an optimal experience--or Universe is waiting for me to make up my own mind. In either case though, I feel I'll receive the guidance I need at just the right time and the ultimate choice will be up to me.

I love how our paths as humans can seem so different--and yet be the same in so many ways. The really cool thing though, is that we get to share them with one another. :) <3

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
There is some information out there saying that since the timelines have merged, the one we are in now is the primary, meaning choices don't create alternative timelines anymore.
Normally I'm with you Stargazer, but I have starting to notice that for whatever reason life seems to be narrowing choices lately.

Interestinger and interestinger...
Just about an hour ago I felt like things were being made very, very clear to me in a way that made my available choices extremely obvious. It felt different than I recalled in such a way that made me wonder if there was a 'higher self-leading-me-by-the-hand-to-clearly-show-me-something-obvious' kind of thing going on.

Then, I had a nap that was particularly restful.
As I woke I experienced this: https://www.transients.info/roundtable/threads/winds-of-change.3749/
Then I read the quotes above.
Then I wrote about the beautiful personal little wind of change (that I refer to 2 lines above) and, as I did, realized that what Laron and Carl wrote above reminded me of what I had been pondering just before the nap from which I woke to the wind of change.

Are we going down a rabbit hole?
Is it becoming more obvious ('veils lifting') that we have always (or for a time) been going down a rabbit hole?
If so, where is this rabbit hole leading?
Fasten your seat belts, enjoy the ride and don't forget your chocolate and sense of fun and adventure<3

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
my "direction" if you will, seems to be much clearer now than ever. It's like I'm finally figuring out who I am, why I'm here, and where I need (as in want) to go.
I believe this is what I am trying to say/verbalize/write above, in the post that I must have been writing as you posted your perspective<3
I know you'll get a chuckle out of the timing:ROFL:

My one exception to that is a second career. I have lots of options and absolutely NO idea where that is headed. It's perfectly OK though. I figure I'm either in a temporary "holding pattern" while Universe helps set things up for an optimal experience--or Universe is waiting for me to make up my own mind. In either case though, I feel I'll receive the guidance I need at just the right time and the ultimate choice will be up to me.
Oddly, I am experiencing something that also feels very similar to this too, though some life details are different.
And by now, because this is you, Stargazer, I can practically picture you rolling on the floor, holding your belly as you laugh out loud at the timing and the universe's sense of humour!O.o:D;)

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Normally I'm with you Stargazer, but I have starting to notice that for whatever reason life seems to be narrowing choices lately. I wondered if it is part of a predestined path leading to a certain event.
I have read and appraised the David Topi material, and it rings true. In the last 5-10 years (or more correctly, since the Harmonic Convergence, and you could say, paralleled by Kryon) a lightworker's* role has been to hold a higher vibration frequency, and/or to anchor in a locale at grid points, and to act as an actual bridge (it turns out, between timelines). However, within the next 2-3 months (let's say up to February 2018) the dynamics of this is changing - because that's how far we've come, and because of the changing cosmic influences around us.

David Topi postulates that 2 primary timelines (he calls #33 and #42) are not merging but branching (bifurcating) and soon in that timeframe I mentioned, traffic between them will cease altogether. The lightworker still bridges for now, as their energetic bridge is still being used by stragglers getting across to #42, however there will be less and less chances for that until it will no longer be possible to switch and switch back again. In the last 5 years, some of us here have, I think, had distinct, direct experiences of jumping timelines while in body in very real ways for them, whereas someone right next to them may never have been aware of this possibility or movement at all.

People may have noticed a speeded-up life cycle for some (many more dropping off their mortal coil), that is dying seemingly way before their time, but I believe these souls are using this opportunity and their multidimensionality to jump into the new timeline, via birth rather than doing it in body from old to new. These souls will not miss out.

It feels quite natural that in a creation event such as this (emergence of a new primary timeline) that at first the edges of the lines would be blurry, enabling potentiality and possibility, and then these opportunities would be more delineated and edges crisp off, and possibility would be more decisive and regulated.

Even though I have been involved in energetic change and psychic knowing of these processes most of my life, of course doubts still come up and confusion sometimes still reigns. So I was quite chuffed the other day, when I had another prominent psychic event that underscored my need to let this thing run, and to harbour no worries about the future. We really have got this, ladies and gentlemen. I think everybody on this forum is, as our friend would say, "way beyond" the decision point, and in those terms, their jump is already made. One of the things that holds people back in their certainty and knowing of this fact, is the question of what will happen to their loved ones, that they fear to leave behind.

Well, the other day, waiting at the station to pick up my daughter after her social outing on a Sunday evening, something went wrong with our arrangement and she was two hours late. Trains kept coming in and she wasn't on them. I could have gone home, but I felt that would just make me angry, so I stayed waiting in the car and remained calm. At some point, after about an hour of waiting, I heard my (psychic) voice say: "I will see (daughter) at 7:42". Seeing as I now knew this, I settled down in the seat, knowing I needn't be anxious in the meantime. At 7:38, there was still no sign, and I thought: "Ha! For the "prophecy" to come true, she would need to start showing up now!". Still nothing, and then at 7:40 a train rolled in. I didn't pay it much attention, and all of a sudden my daughter was standing outside the car window and I was letting her in. I glanced at the car radio clock as she eased herself into the seat, and it said 7:42!

Well, David Topi, thank you for naming the timeline! I now know without a doubt that my daughter will meet me on that timeline, no need to fret, no need to call the doctor, it is all happening as if it were planned. Remember, things are not always as they appear, or seem.

*Note: I don't normally use the term "lightworker" as it is too ego-appealing, but this is the context it is best used in.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Further to the David Topi material, to keep all this in context, his recent article says that The Posers That Were (imposters more like) made a move in the spiritual war that is ongoing to reconnect bridges between the timelines that had been severed due to the natural processes of the bifurcation. This was an act of war, as it would make the bifurcation more difficult, and would allow much more traffic when right now, that needs to be petering out. In other words, nothing wrong with bridges, but there is a time and a place. We just need to remember that the ship of state has sailed, and that we're on it!

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Further to the David Topi material, to keep all this in context, his recent article says that The Posers That Were (imposters more like) made a move in the spiritual war that is ongoing to reconnect bridges between the timelines that had been severed due to the natural processes of the bifurcation. This was an act of war, as it would make the bifurcation more difficult, and would allow much more traffic when right now, that needs to be petering out. In other words, nothing wrong with bridges, but there is a time and a place. We just need to remember that the ship of state has sailed, and that we're on it!
Funny, just a few minutes ago I was pondering things, mostly personal stuff.

What came to mind was the idea that if the PTW framework is getting stretched thin, then there would be those who were in the 'lower echelons' of the PTW framework (likely among the least appreciated of humanity with the least hope of ascension) who would be suddenly doing a job that was vital to the PTW because their 'higher ups' were busy like never before. It seemed that with the chaos of the 'breaking and flooding of the tower of power' (to use Maryann's latest tarot reading pictures as an analogy) that this might result in at least some of these in these unappreciated folks in the 'lower echelon' of the PTW framework quite suddenly getting really appreciated (however 'misguidedly' from the point of view of many of us) and even lauded for 'hanging in there' and 'doing a great job' and things that I imagine to be very infrequent events for such souls.

Might that not result in a whole lot of gratitude from a portion of humanity that might not have the 'habit of gratitude' ingrained?
Might not that be a really sneaky and brilliant way to tip some scales?
Might that be awesome in a truly magnificent way?

Just a thought...

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
some of these in these unappreciated folks in the 'lower echelon' of the PTW framework quite suddenly getting really appreciated (however 'misguidedly' from the point of view of many of us) and even lauded for 'hanging in there' and 'doing a great job'
Was having similar thoughts, Lila just today. I have a feeling things are going to shift so radically that they will be flooded with more compassion than any of us can fathom.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)