Questions and Answers — Changes in Timelines (David Topi) (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

David Topi

Metaphysical & Spiritual Teacher
Jun 13, 2017
www.davidtopi.com
David Topi submitted a new article.

Questions and Answers — Changes in Timelines (David Topi)

Here are some common questions that arise based on the changes occurring to the timelines. This should help to further understand the process.​

When it is said that there is no time to wait longer for humanity to advance alone, and can no longer do anything for line # 33, what point is there with little "time" left for people to change to # 42 in order to move forward with our...
Click here to continue on to the original article. (You can comment if logged into a transients.info Roundtable Forum account.)

Reactions: Lila

Henda

Mystic Healer and Astral Explorer Author
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Last week I had a vision and I was in between states of awakening and sleep of bridges between dimensions. They were of light and I could walk on them touching more and more other worlds. My guide who was just at my left side told me that to cross a dimension to another one, as we travel in a multidimensional reality, we have to walk on these bridges of light which are gates to other planes and lines". I walked with him on one of these bridges and there were many crossing the space. I don't know if this corresponds to what I saw. The last week and week-end the shift begun a new trajectory with more light codes around Orion and Atlantis sent to the New Earth. This process is actually on and I had two OBE to Atlantis and another one to Orion. I also sent John to Orion two nights ago after a healing. We are shifting even though it is very tough for our bodies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)