Questions About Channeling (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Out of Time

Roaming Contributor
Sep 5, 2016
It is a very lovely topic to uncover, but my point is to ask what kind of a pendulum to buy. There are so many lovely crystals. I bet I should not go for a synthetic one, but out of the natural I can't choose. A month ago I would have chosen onyx but right now that wouldn't be the case. The thought about pink quartz makes me smile, though :)

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
It is a very lovely topic to uncover, but my point is to ask what kind of a pendulum to buy. There are so many lovely crystals. I bet I should not go for a synthetic one, but out of the natural I can't choose. A month ago I would have chosen onyx but right now that wouldn't be the case. The thought about pink quartz makes me smile, though :)
I think this would make a great topic on its own! Would you like to open a discussion on pendulums? I think it's worth it so the info doesn't get lost in this thread.

Out of Time

Roaming Contributor
Sep 5, 2016
I am not very sure since a few of the last posts were related to pendulums, but if you think they can be the beginning of a new topic, this can be an option too.

By the way, following one of my strongest soul traits*, I already ordered the pink quartz one, but it would be nice to hear what others think about those divination tools.

(*commonly known as the vice of impatience)

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
I had a pink quartz for a while, was very cooling energy. You'll probably like it. My first was rutilated quartz, and that helped me get clear during a time of deep healing work. I had a stainless steel spiral for a while, and found it to be extremely powerful! That surprised me. I gave that to a friend who was just starting out using a pendulum. My current one was a gift from my son, black amethyst. That stone is said to help balance energy when the user tends to get tired doing the energy work, and that does happen to me quite often... the stone has a lovely, friendly, supportive energy. The difference from regular amethyst is that it has some hematite in it. I've also got another friend sending me an aqua aura pendulum. I'll share a photo when it arrives :)

Meanwhile, here's my newest friend:

Out of Time

Roaming Contributor
Sep 5, 2016
Thank you for showing it to me. I mainly need a pendulum for yes/no answers because the oracle cards are not very good at that. Is there a specific way in which it would swing for a positive answer (or a negative one)?

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
I started out with it swinging toward/away from me for yes, and perpendicular (from left to right) for no. As I got more into it, and started using charts, I programmed it to swing about 45 degrees to the left for no and 45 deg right for yes. But you can program it any way you like. James' yes and no are opposite to mine, for instance.

You can say "show me yes" and see where it swings, and the same for "show me no". Or, you can say swing this way for yes and that way for no, and make it comfortable and clear for you. Then test it with some simple, obvious questions/statements, like "I am a cat" or "Today is Tuesday". Get the simple, obvious things practiced before you get into more complex questions.

Karla's really good with pendulums, too, though at this point I don't think she uses them. It's possible and probably likely that eventually you wouldn't need it.

Another thing I do for simple yes/no questions is to stand and let my body lean forward for yes and backward for no. It's just a slight movement but perceptible, and is handy when you're out in public and want to check in on something.

Out of Time

Roaming Contributor
Sep 5, 2016
Maybe one day I will be able to get those answers without a pendulum but for the time being I am looking forward to playing with one.

Er 45 degrees to the sides... is that even possible? Well, I bet it is but it seems to be a manifestation of great power... which I am certain you possess. I have no doubt about that.

Sometimes I am wondering about where those answers come from (the same with oracle cards) and if the answers can be corrupted.

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
lol, 45 deg when looking straight down at the direction it's swinging in :)

You can also program your pendulum to only give you true answers from the highest source of wisdom, etc stuff like that. Hold the stone in your hand while you set the intention and allow yourself to feel the energy as you do.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)