Quantum Healing Hypnosis Technique (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Vickie

Roaming Contributor
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Arkansas, USA
Have you ever had a Quantum Healing Hypnosis Therapy session? Tell us about your experience. Was is very helpful? Were you able to go deep enough into hypnosis to allow the Higher Self to come through? How do you think it changed you?

A

Anne

Have you ever had a Quantum Healing Hypnosis Therapy session? Tell us about your experience. Was is very helpful? Were you able to go deep enough into hypnosis to allow the Higher Self to come through? How do you think it changed you?

Having my first Qhht session here in 2013 really helped me see the perspective from the other side which has given me a deeper understanding and really helped me cope with life and what it was perceived to be.
Completely different outlook since.
Highly recommend this to anyone. Xo

Bill

The magic has always been within you.
Retired Global Moderator
Jul 21, 2016
From Kansas, living in Texas
I've had three QHHT sessions in total, utilizing two different practioners. Also had two other past life regression sessions with a practitioner utilizing the methods taught by Brian Weiss.

My first two were the non-QHHT versions. I did not get nearly as deep as in the QHHT sessions. I think this was mostly due to the learning to release and allow myself to go deeper and not let my mind jump in and start analyzing during the session. I wasn't doing this early on.

My first QHHT session was quite powerful as I experienced, and felt, being in a past life and the loss of my partner during the course of that life. The others also were rich experiences and reinforced the connection to experiencing past lives.

I do still feel I struggle with fully letting go and letting my higher self come fully through. The practitioners assure me I am well under but I still have the nagging feeling that because in advance of the session we have discussed areas and questions to explore that I am only reflecting back what my conscious mind had already processed. I hunger for an experience where my consciousness is completely out of the way and I don't know what was said until I return and can listen to a recording of myself. Then I'd feel like an unfiltered connection to my higher self was truly made. Not saying it isn't happening already....just have those niggling doubts!

OP
Vickie

Vickie

Roaming Contributor
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Arkansas, USA
Having my first Qhht session here in 2013 really helped me see the perspective from the other side which has given me a deeper understanding and really helped me cope with life and what it was perceived to be.
Completely different outlook since.
Highly recommend this to anyone. Xo
Anne, I didn't know you had s session. Good for you! I love that it gave you a different outlook. It sure opens one's mind to many concepts. I think you would be an excellent QHHT practitioner.

Last edited:
Reactions: Stargazer and Anne
OP
Vickie

Vickie

Roaming Contributor
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Arkansas, USA
I've had three QHHT sessions in total, utilizing two different practioners. Also had two other past life regression sessions with a practitioner utilizing the methods taught by Brian Weiss.

My first two were the non-QHHT versions. I did not get nearly as deep as in the QHHT sessions. I think this was mostly due to the learning to release and allow myself to go deeper and not let my mind jump in and start analyzing during the session. I wasn't doing this early on.

My first QHHT session was quite powerful as I experienced, and felt, being in a past life and the loss of my partner during the course of that life. The others also were rich experiences and reinforced the connection to experiencing past lives.

I do still feel I struggle with fully letting go and letting my higher self come fully through. The practitioners assure me I am well under but I still have the nagging feeling that because in advance of the session we have discussed areas and questions to explore that I am only reflecting back what my conscious mind had already processed. I hunger for an experience where my consciousness is completely out of the way and I don't know what was said until I return and can listen to a recording of myself. Then I'd feel like an unfiltered connection to my higher self was truly made. Not saying it isn't happening already....just have those niggling doubts!
Bill, what you said is so common. People always second guess themselves. It's the same as if you were to see a UFO. A few days after the sighting one begins to second guess the sighting and wonder if they really saw anything at all. If you experienced those powerful emotions that you describe then believe me, you were under. Most think hypnosis is about being so deep that you don't remember the session but it's not that at all. It's a heightened state of AWARENESS.

You are the one that hypnotizes yourself by following the instruction of a good practitioner so hypnosis can't happen unless you allow it. This also means that you get deeper each time you go under. Practice makes perfect! You'll note that in Dolores Cannon's books she used the same person as much as possible since they were experienced subjects. It sounds like you had great sessions though. Thanks for sharing your experiences.

Reactions: Stargazer and Bill

Bill

The magic has always been within you.
Retired Global Moderator
Jul 21, 2016
From Kansas, living in Texas
Bill, what you said is so common. People always second guess themselves. It's the same as if you were to see a UFO. A few days after the sighting one begins to second guess the sighting and wonder if they really saw anything at all. If you experienced those powerful emotions that you describe then believe me, you were under. Most think hypnosis is about being so deep that you don't remember the session but it's not that at all. It's a heightened state of AWARENESS.

You are the one that hypnotizes yourself by following the instruction of a good practitioner so hypnosis can't happen unless you allow it. This also means that you get deeper each time you go under. Practice makes perfect! You'll note that in Dolores Cannon's books she used the same person as much as possible since they were experienced subjects. It sounds like you had great sessions though. Thanks for sharing your experiences.
Vickie - I agree that one can go deeper the more often done. I think also using the same practitioner each time aids in this. Much like Dolores tried to do. And I do realize that we put ourselves under during hypnosis. One of these times I'd like to get realllllllly deep. Somehow I think that in the future I'll find a way to work with you for a session. I feel a trip to Hot Springs will be coming up...:)

OP
Vickie

Vickie

Roaming Contributor
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Arkansas, USA
Vickie - I agree that one can go deeper the more often done. I think also using the same practitioner each time aids in this. Much like Dolores tried to do. And I do realize that we put ourselves under during hypnosis. One of these times I'd like to get realllllllly deep. Somehow I think that in the future I'll find a way to work with you for a session. I feel a trip to Hot Springs will be coming up...:)
I'm definitely going to get back into QHHT when I get settled. I would love to do a session with you then. I'm a little rusty but I'll get a few sessions under my belt and get back into it. I would be honored to give you a session then my friend.

Reactions: Stargazer
A

Anne

Anne, I didn't know you had s session. Good for you! I love that it gave you a different outlook. It sure opens one's mind to many concepts. I think you would be an excellent QHHT practitioner.
It really is an incredible experience indeed. I've had a few where I've gone to the "other side" since and they really stay with me. Thanks Oh for the vote of confidence Vickie.
My work is being led more to groups than 1 on 1 at this time.

Reactions: Vickie
OP
Vickie

Vickie

Roaming Contributor
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Arkansas, USA
You're so good with people that I'm sure you shine in a group setting, Anne. You're definitely heading into a service that is helping so many people at one time. I think you've found your calling.

I did one session where my client tried to go to the other side but a group of light beings blocked him. They told him that he wasn't ready spiritually to go there. They said he wouldn't understand what he was seeing and it might cause fear.

I knew that he had only been wanting a session out of curiosity and that he was just beginning to awaken so when the light beings told him this, it was real validation that he was receiving exactly the knowledge that he needed throughout the session.

Reactions: Anne
A

Anne

That is a really great experience to share Vickie and so On point. Sometimes we feel we are ready, like we are teens and even before then, and then we arrive to these ages and wonder.

Reactions: Vickie

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)