Prophecies of the Rainbow Warriors (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
fd0061135b49ef58cfc324d527ab77eb.jpg
What a beautiful time to be alive!
Lovely, lovely photos Anaeika. Thank you.

I am so grateful for the advent of digital cameras as in the old days I would take my pictures to be printed and at least half of them would be rainbows!

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
I got a whole wealth of information on this page I read a few years ago. I'm not sure if it's on this page, but a modern native Red Elk has a ton to say about this as well. I hope this helps....http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/esp_leyenda_hopi.htm#Prophecies_of_The_Hopi
Lovely but I have to say WE DO NOT NEED ANYONE TO TELL US WHAT TO DO. WE KNOW IT IN OUR HEARTS. ALWAYS.

Humanity's problems stem from allowing others to be in charge then allowing others to be boss so that we do not have to make important decisions and experience responsibilities.

Come one people, grow up! You have all the wisdom you need within you! Enough of "They said this and they said that"

Start posting what you feel is right.

It is time.

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
Lovely but I have to say WE DO NOT NEED ANYONE TO TELL US WHAT TO DO. WE KNOW IT IN OUR HEARTS. ALWAYS.

Humanity's problems stem from allowing others to be in charge then allowing others to be boss so that we do not have to make important decisions and experience responsibilities.

Come one people, grow up! You have all the wisdom you need within you! Enough of "They said this and they said that"

Start posting what you feel is right.

It is time.
I agree with you to a point Pod. These readings, like the bible or any"holy" book are little more then guides and prognostications. We read them, discuss them and then we come to our own conclusions. I don't live and die by them like many do. At the end of the day we take in these words and intentions use what suits us and discard the rest. We then (at least in this group) meditate, think, conjecture etc. Then come to our own conclusions. No one tells me what to think anymore else I'll go back to sleep and rejoin the herd. Nope not for me. These readings are to me only a guide. Those less further down the path need these readings to to figure out just what the heck is going on as I did. Once I stumbled down this path/(rabbit hole?)

Vickie

Roaming Contributor
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Arkansas, USA
This is a beautiful collection of quotes from Native American Elders about the Prophecy of the Rainbow Warriors. I agree that we are in this time now and am deeply honored to be included with all of you as a part of this wonderful change!

That was very inspiring, thanks for posting it Stargazer! I'm honored to be in this time with you and all the members here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)