Preparing for death... the end of this life (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Have you ever had a near death experience?

• Total voters

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
There is a HUGE amount of soul growth that takes place through the death process for the individual and I can't image that in this system that we have here on earth that we will lose that opportunity. Some people can die very slowly over years giving them even more consciousness processing time.

In Jurgen Ziewe book he writes abut meeting his deceased brother-in-law who shares with him about the value of dying. Let me see if I still have a copy of the book and then I can share more specifically. I tend to give away my books so I may not have it.

Lorna, may I just say that I think it is a high state of evolution when you can give away your books to spread knowledge, and feel no resentment about it. Lovely you.

OP
Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Lila, as you know, a daughter is probably the most soulful reflection for a father, so I wish you well with reflecting for him.
I hadn't ever considered looking at things from that viewpoint.
It does give me lots of food for thought!<3
It makes sense a there has never been any doubt in my mind that I took almost entirely my father's emotional template... gladly:D and I doubt anybody who saw us together would truly doubt (if they could wrap their minds around the concept of multiple lives) that we'd lived many beautiful lives together. This one has been pretty awesome and I'm doing my best to keep that the wonder alive.

BTW, it's a funny thing; I started this thread before there was any medical inkling that dad's days were numbered. Makes one wonder...

One of the most beautiful compliments I've gotten was while someone was working on some grief I held about my grandmother who had died many years prior (my dad's mother). The person working with me made a comment about similarities between my grandmother and I (which are quite evident but this person had never met her). After a while and some more work, the next comment was that she must have been a really lovely person. It was such a spontaneous sequence of comments in a quiet moment that it made my heart sing:-D

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I won't go into any personal detail of anyone I meet at the home, however, yesterday one lady of advanced years was telling me that a friend of hers who is 97 and is in the same facility has been asking her "Don't you hear the singing?" and also saying that some of that friend's loved ones who have already passed over years back have been showing up in her television viewing. She was watching the cricket on TV between Australia and England (Test Match) and she saw her beloveds in the crowd! My old lady had a laugh about it, but I'm not so sure. I think it is entirely possible. This 97 year old could well have moved into position for a transition, to the point where the veil is practically vanished. As we here know, we are the co-creators of what we experience, even if the patterns are unfamiliar or unexpected! I do believe we rehearse some things in our dreams, and then go on to experience some of it in 3D. Also, I do believe that both Mozart and Beethoven used their inner ears to hear celestial music, and translate it for us here in 3D (and probably many other musicians, besides). We do receive downloads, and then sometimes we create from that. So why couldn't the old lady have seen her friends in the crowd, in a pixelised version of someone's reality?

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
I won't go into any personal detail of anyone I meet at the home, however, yesterday one lady of advanced years was telling me that a friend of hers who is 97 and is in the same facility has been asking her "Don't you hear the singing?" and also saying that some of that friend's loved ones who have already passed over years back have been showing up in her television viewing. She was watching the cricket on TV between Australia and England (Test Match) and she saw her beloveds in the crowd! My old lady had a laugh about it, but I'm not so sure. I think it is entirely possible. This 97 year old could well have moved into position for a transition, to the point where the veil is practically vanished. As we here know, we are the co-creators of what we experience, even if the patterns are unfamiliar or unexpected! I do believe we rehearse some things in our dreams, and then go on to experience some of it in 3D. Also, I do believe that both Mozart and Beethoven used their inner ears to hear celestial music, and translate it for us here in 3D (and probably many other musicians, besides). We do receive downloads, and then sometimes we create from that. So why couldn't the old lady have seen her friends in the crowd, in a pixelised version of someone's reality?
I’m sure you’re right Melt. Lots of people see their loved ones who have passed over when near to their own passsing.
Some smiling and reaching out to those ones. I believe the veil practically disappears as you say.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)