Prepare for change meditation and website (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Moonseal

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Dec 31, 2016
Northern California
I've been participating in the global prepare for change meditations at Www.prepareforchange.net
I also enjoy reading the transcripts of the interviews with Cobra. Has anyone else found that the content at that website has become more fear-based lately? I can't tell if I'm over-reacting because of the climate in this country (USA) but it seems like there is some anti-Semitic stuff in the articles. I expect to see discussion about fundamentalist Zionism and it's connection to the Cabal, but lately it seems like the author cannot differentiate between garden-variety Jews and extremists. I also saw some comments about homosexuality and transgender. It is making me question the entire website and it's content. To me, it is a basic cornerstone of ascension that Consciousness is not exclusionary. We are all the same being. Anyone else have any insight on that website?

Reactions: Stargazer

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)