Pre Inca instruments (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Tania

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 30, 2016
Hello everyone. I'm in Norway for something as superficial as fashion week in my work as a musician and the most amazing thing happened. First of all I'm staying with my friends sister and to my surprise in a grass roof wooden cabin and the sisters husband turns out to be a native peruan musician who showed and played me these pre Inca instruments with a vibrational/ divine frequency see photos below

Attachments

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
Hello everyone. I'm in Norway for something as superficial as fashion week in my work as a musician and the most amazing thing happened. First of all I'm staying with my friends sister and to my surprise in a grass roof wooden cabin and the sisters husband turns out to be a native peruan musician who showed and played me these pre Inca instruments with a vibrational/ divine frequency see photos below
What an amazing gift! I LOVE "chance" experiences like that! :)

Reactions: Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
the most amazing thing happened.
I believe that more and more amazing things are popping up for people.
I will say that your surprises are really amazing.
Yea for you!!

Reactions: Stargazer

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)