Power of pendants (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I have several pendants and let them speak to me about who should go out with me.

I've had 2 instances where I wanted my voice to be heard. In one case, I got a concession the neighborhood wanted and my written comments were made part of the public record of the meeting (a true WTH moment for me). In the other case, someone who usually poo-poos my ideas listened to me with interest.

It occurred to me the other day that I was wearing a kayanite and moonstone pendant each time. Do these stones do something like amplifying communications?

Krena Kristy @Lai - what do you all think? Anyone else?

Krena

Embracing Mystery, Mostly
Retired Moderator
Jul 30, 2016
Massachusetts
www.khkrena.com
With moonstone, there appears to be a partnership with expressing what you have to say: that is, you can be articulate and use your emotions and intellect effectively without one taking over the other. With kyanite, it is said to reduce anxiety, frustration and confusion (among other things), and so it seems in the situations you describe, this would also help your communication.

My bottom line with any stones, particularly when they tell you they want to be with you, is that you have already forged a relationship with them, and they will help you in any way you need. I do not necessarily agree with all metaphysical explanations that I have read about stones, but I do have confidence in your innate wisdom and intuition to listen to what you need.

Last edited:

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
I think each stone holds a specific frequency so when you wear them, it aids to balance & harmonize. Some may raise your frequency, so communication makes sense since this will raise your vibratory level to match those on a higher plane. I think you choose them at an intuitive level that science has yet to explain and our other senses cannot yet make sense of, but it is there.

For example, a friend of mine is a medium. He wears moldavite during readings to amplify the messages he receives. He doesn't need it, but it does help w his focus.

Vickie

Roaming Contributor
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Arkansas, USA
I have so many pendants and I seem to want to only wear one for a while then later I feel like I need something else so I'll wear only it for a while. I guess I'm letting my subconscious choose.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Separate to the area of how the property of a stone can impact you, so can the thought forms which are embedded in it. I am going off topic slightly, but it is a simple process to empower a pendent or talisman so that it does a certain thing, either for your self or another. An affirmation can be created and said a certain number of times while holding the object, and with the right intention it can then be energised with that blessings. Of course, the person behind the embedded intention will be more effective based on where they are at on a spiritual and consciousness level, but anyone can do this if they choose to do it; belief will be the main barrier.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)