Positive Steps (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
There also appears to be evidence that two more sealed indictments were issued for high-profile arrests (in the US) that are supposed to be occurring either yesterday or tomorrow.
Yes, I read rumors as well about Podesta being on the run, and that even Hillary Clinton would be surrendering to the authorities tomorrow Monday. I'm assuming so far, unless there is concrete corroboration soon, that much of it is just fake news fueled by wishful thinking and even some of them spread by people taking advantage of the ones that are easily manipulated towards their own purposes. Having said that, I recognize too that thoughts are creating developments and eventually they could manifest into full blown actions that may even pale any fake news, rumors or manipulations helping to clear the decks.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Big arrests in Saudi Arabia - could be a consolidation of power or cleaning up corruption, or a little of both. Either way - it is a lot of big names.

In a shocking development, Saudi press Al Mayadeen reported late on Saturday that prominent billionaire, member of the royal Saudi family, and one of the biggest shareholders of Citi, News Corp. and Twitter - not to mention frequent CNBC guest - Al-Waleed bin Talal, along with ten senior princes, and some 38 ministers, has been arrested for corruption and money laundering charges on orders from the new anti-corruption committee headed by Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman, while Royal princes’ private planes have been grounded.

Among those fired and/or arrested are the head of National Royal Guards, Miteb Bin Abdullah, the Minister of Economy and Planning, Adel Fakeih, and Admiral Abdullah bin Sultan bin Mohammed Al-Sultan, the Commander of the Saudi Naval Forces.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-04/shocking-purge-saudi-king-arrests-billionaire-prince-bin-talal-others-anti-money-lau

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
A new disclosure bomb just was put out by the main media as part of the files released regarding the JFK assassination;, it relates to FBI's allegations about Martin Luther King Jr. : http://www.sacbee.com/news/nation-world/national/article182651026.html

Very troubling if true.
Carl. I made a point of reading this because if you are troubled then it is worth checking out.

What I would ask is this.....if true, then why assassinate King when they clearly had evidence to discredit him. Why shoot him and make him a martyr whose word lives on more powerfully, if they had real evidence of these sexual shenanigans? (there is testimony around that says King did not die from his gunshot wounds and was murdered in the hospital)

I think it is more likely that knowing these papers were to be released, these false reports, lies designed to stir the waters were included.

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
I think it is more likely that knowing these papers were to be released, these false reports, lies designed to stir the waters were included.
Perhaps you are correct Pod. but we must factor too the current environment in that era. Perhaps MLK becoming a martyr and the figure he currently is wasn't factored well -the martyr phenomenon wasn't well analyzed/understood in that period. Perhaps the assumptions was that his star will fade if dead and he would just be a footnote in history contrary to what it became.

I had the opportunity to see the raise of Che Guevara to a freedom martyr when he was captured and then summarily executed in Latin America giving birth years later to the guerrilla movements in different countries -to much pain and death in this particular case. Nowadays we are more careful about that angle.

OP
Stargazer

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
I had the opportunity to see the raise of Che Guevara to a freedom martyr when he was captured and then summarily executed in Latin America giving birth years later to the guerrilla movements in different countries -to much pain and death in this particular case. Nowadays we are more careful about that angle.
Going to reply to this great post. Too tired at the moment.

Reactions: Anaeika
OP
Stargazer

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
Reactions: Lila and Carl

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
OP
Stargazer

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
I've noticed quite a few examples of holistic practices and "fringe" beliefs have been slipping out into the "mainstream" lately. Shows like "Long Island Medium", "The Healer", and an increasing number of advertisements seem to be promoting the idea that there's much, MUCH more to life than just this physical world we see around us. I've actually been quite surprised by the positive ideas being put out there--including quite a few in what we'd term "mainstream media".

I've been thinking a lot lately about timelines--and I'm now THOROUGHLY CONVINCED that, not only are timelines real, we've managed to create (or navigate ourselves to) one that is quite positive. In looking back at many of the events over the past year or two, it's become quite evident that many complex situations have been working themselves out in unusual and perhaps even miraculous ways! If one looks at the events of just the last few months or even weeks, who would ever have thought that so many of the corruptions, vices, and misdeeds of our so-called powerful elites would have been brought out into the open and awakened so many?

I'm certain that what we're seeing is just the beginning and, while I'm eager to see this purging, cleansing, and re-birth process completed, I'm nonetheless enjoying each moment of the transition.

I'm so grateful to be seeing so much light being shined on the darkest corners of humanity--and now fully trusting that our transition to a completely New Earth experience can be accomplished with surprising ease and grace. On a related note, "Magenta Pixie" recently posted a video about timelines, The Mandela Effect, and our expanding abilities as "Master Magicians". I felt it was highly relevant to our current experience and hope you'll agree:

As I watch for the many signs of "awakening" in the world around me and focus my intentions upon creating (or attracting) positive individual and collective change, it truly is magical to see so many things manifesting in so many unexpected ways! There's no doubt for me now that we're slowly realizing, stepping into, and remembering our own mastery...and it's a BEAUTIFUL process!

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Wisconsin Just Quietly Disobeyed The Feds To Legalize Hemp Farming Again

By Matt Agorist
Wisconsin just quietly passed a bill that will allow farmers in the state to grow industrial hemp which will inevitably lead to economic growth and a hemp revolution.

On April 2, 2009, the Industrial Hemp Farming Act of 2009 was introduced in the United States House of Representatives by Ron Paul. This logical bill’s only purpose was to remove industrial hemp—which cannot get you high—from the Controlled Substances Act so its myriad of uses could be realized by farmers on a national level. Because the government holds the interests of its corporate overlords, who need cannabis and hemp to remain illegal, over the interests of the people, this rational bill was shelved and hemp ridiculously remains a controlled substance today.

Luckily, however, despite the federal government’s obstinate and violent views toward this amazing plant, states are asserting their rights and disobeying. The most recent state to tell the feds to kick rocks is Wisconsin.

https://www.naturalblaze.com/2017/12/wisconsin-legalizes-hemp-farming.html

OP
Stargazer

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
Reactions: Carl

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I saw a commercial where a driver at a cross street could not turn because there was a long line of traffic. Finally, another driver stopped and let him in. The message was "let them in" and put out by some group. Now I don't know anything about the group or its intentions, but I did like the idea of suggesting that people look up to see what is going on around them. Also, quite a few people are getting testy with all the incoming energies and it is coming out in their driving. So, the idea of seeing other drivers as individuals is a good one.

If I see it again, I will look for other clues to the message, as I have low trust for what I see on TV, but at first glance, I was pleasantly surprised.

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
I thought it was a GREAT summation of what we're seeing unfold now--as well as an accurate description of where we're all heading as more and more positive steps
Yes, a good article SG. However, there is one possibility not covered. If people in power feel at some point that they are going down they will try to save themselves by taking down the entire system on purpose in order to re-start the process and perhaps remain still in control. How do you do that? Not by controlling the internet but collapsing the system entirely. It could be done for example with a few well placed EMPs (electro magnetic pulses) while they remain in hiding in well shielded hiding places. Remember, EMP bombs do not cause casualties directly. The blast happens much too far away from people. Their power comes from interfering, disrupting, or damaging electronic equipment. That means power grids going down, cars and planes losing power, computer systems going berserk, and possibly even losing emergency backup power at facilities like hospitals.
After the collapse takes place they will emerge from hiding and retake power using the advanced technology they kept well protected, in the mean time, poof, no more means to have collective minds for a long time.

Reactions: Stargazer and Lila

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
An earlier post today brought to mind the thought that we are constantly bombarded with "bad" news
I was about to nominate this post for our favorite posts for 2017, but noticed it was posted in late 2016, oh well!

We should keep this one going! :)s

Reactions: Stargazer and Lila

Sinera

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
My "prophetic" dream from 2015 told me the Clintons (and other criminals) would fall and be 'washed away' by a flood in (mid) 2018 - so it's this year. Maybe this is the start at last?:

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/48635.htm

https://www.globalresearch.ca/a-bombshell-house-intelligence-report-exposing-extensive-fisa-abuse-could-lead-to-the-removal-of-senior-government-officials/5626555

(...) the report reveals extensive abuse of power and highly illegal collusion between the Obama administration, the FBI, the DOJ and the Clinton Campaign against Donald Trump and his team during and after the 2016 presidential election.
Let's hope.

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
Yes, other political forums have discussed the issue during the last few weeks. "The swamp" actually covers both sides (republicans and democrats -that in public act like opposing sides but in private are more like a single entity). Assuming that one side goes down, they won't go down alone and will disclose something bad impacting the other side trying to deflect/save themselves and then the other side will do the same outing others from the opposition. That is why in reality they protect each other to avoid an unstoppable domino effect (a mutual destruction scenario).

The people are projecting thoughts towards openness/disclosure/change and Sinera's prophetic dream may very well become true,
Let's hope.
but the negative forces won't go down easily and I believe that they would rather destroy the whole culture rather than have to face the consequences for their actions -thus the potential for false flags, wars, release of epidemics, etc. or any other nasty event or events during the disclosure period (or even before if it looks like the scam is up and going finally to be disclosed for sure). Are the people's mental projections added to the destruction fear from the negative forces bring about the disclosure? The outcome is still not clear but will be so very soon I believe.

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
Sounds logical,Carl. I'm hoping the bad guys have already had their last kick at the cat and can no longer do any serious harm. The Hawaii incident highlighted that for me.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I perused this Youtube video last night, and I found it was very well laid out and enlightening. Of course, Corbett is a very clear-thinking presenter, at any time. I note that he didn't need to go into any levels of woo woo to describe the machinations of the self-serving elite. In explanation to those just waking up, those levels could be discussed after the information in this video is digested and integrated. It might be enough just now for some people in the majority awakening phase to realise how the fabric of our present society was woven from threads of greed and control, and the extremely powerful ways they used to create it.

There is also this further video on the How of things, which I am yet to view.

Reactions: Stargazer

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
This is a longish listen, so you might need to put this one aside until you have a couple of hours spare, but I enjoyed this conversation so much. It is positive steps all the way with both the presenter and the interviewee, Robert O. Wilson. They touch on topics of transformation, cymatics, meditation, golden aura of unconditional love, mandalas and raised frequencies, the sacred 108 (which by the way, he wasn't sure the origin of, but it is 12x9)... such a joy to listen to Robert's consciousness stream.

OP
Stargazer

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
Let's hope.
Rather than "hope" (which suggests that the power to change things lies elsewhere), I like to intend! :) This slight shift of consciousness embraces the power within MY OWN free will choice. The more I acknowledge and use it, the more I find it manifests itself in my experience.

While I can see a few "rough spots" along the way (as our old control systems crumble away), I still intend and envision a relatively smooth transition, one that is remarkably easy and graceful...and one that we can witness with a sense of pleasant surprise, awe, and wonder!

After all, who says change HAS to be difficult? Seems to me that's an old and outdated way of looking at things.

:)

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
I like to intend!
During the last 2 to 3 days during my meditations it came to me that what is lacking to complete the shift in consciousness is the basic expectation. Very few of us are yet in that mode. I felt that in order to finally manifest the shift we should now expect it, and not just some time in the near/far future or any other date given by any sensitive/visionary/etc., but NOW. After reading your post SG I think that both, intention and expectation that the shift must take place NOW should do the trick.

OP
Stargazer

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
During the last 2 to 3 days during my meditations it came to me that what is lacking to complete the shift in consciousness is the basic expectation.
YES! 100% agree!

By expecting it, I feel like we assure it will happen...although the timing is then probably all up to "Universe"/"Higher Self". I would also suggest that expectation is slightly different from intention and perhaps even a step beyond. Intention seems like "casting a vote" for a certain experience or outcome. Expectation seems like trusting in one's knowing that it WILL happen. Both are probably necessary for it to actually manifest in our experience.

Sinera

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
By expecting it, I feel like we assure it will happen...although the timing is then probably all up to "Universe"/"Higher Self". I would also suggest that expectation is slightly different from intention and perhaps even a step beyond. Intention seems like "casting a vote" for a certain experience or outcome. Expectation seems like trusting in one's knowing that it WILL happen. Both are probably necessary for it to actually manifest in our experience.
This is actually almost the manifestation method that most teachers in this area recommend. Not intending but expecting or even better: thinking it has already happened.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
This is actually almost the manifestation method that most teachers in this area recommend. Not intending but expecting or even better: thinking it has already happened.
And then letting it go... something like this:
It'll happen when we least expect it...I'm least expecting it now let it happen... :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)