Positive Steps (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
And then letting it go... something like this:
Yes, trust that the universe will let it unfold. Just then trust and "LET IT BE".
:)

Reactions: Stargazer and Lila

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
Since we are approaching Jan 31 I decided to check schodingersothercat.blogspot.com since they indicated that "The Event" would happen around that date due to energy coming through the Sun from an extradimensional source (the Sun used as amplifier) and they just reported today, Jan 28, that they are indeed seeing something already developing (interesting charts shown). Check it out if you can/wish:
https://schrodingersothercat.blogspot.com/2018/01/update-for-1-28-18-its-all-happening.html#more

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I found an article today about Bezos, Buffet, and JP Morgan joining together to craft a healthcare program for their US employees. Now I cannot think of 3 people I trust less to do the right thing; yet, I know that we are entering times when some people will do just that.

Our healthcare in the US is broken beyond repair. You have to educate yourself on treatment options and risks because so many doctors are unaware or beholden to the pharmaceutical companies. I don't want to wholesale trash the medical profession because I'm sure there are some good ones, but we don't hear about them. So, I'm interested to see what they come up with - food for health - alternative medicine - and so on. Granted, it could be a nightmare, but maybe not.

In their release, the trio said they are working toward building an independent company focused on technology solutions “that will provide [their] US employees and their families with simplified, high-quality and transparent healthcare at a reasonable cost.” They will pursue this end through an independent company that would be free from profit making and other constraints.

They cited the "ballooning costs of health care" as the inspiration for their decision. Here's more from the press release:

Tackling the enormous challenges of healthcare and harnessing its full benefits are among the greatest issues facing society today. By bringing together three of the world’s leading organizations into this new and innovative construct, the group hopes to draw on its combined capabilities and resources to take a fresh approach to these critical matters.

“The ballooning costs of healthcare act as a hungry tapeworm on the American economy. Our group does not come to this problem with answers. But we also do not accept it as inevitable. Rather, we share the belief that putting our collective resources behind the country’s best talent can, in time, check the rise in health costs while concurrently enhancing patient satisfaction and outcomes,” said Berkshire Hathaway Chairman and CEO, Warren Buffett.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-01-30/amazon-berkshire-and-jp-morgan-form-healthcare-company

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
independent company... technology solutions... simplified, high-quality and transparent healthcare at a reasonable cost... company that would be free from profit making and other constraints.... do not accept it as inevitable... putting our collective resources behind the country’s best talent can, in time, check the rise in health costs while concurrently enhancing patient satisfaction and outcomes.y
The above are my take on the 'key' words that I have parsed out.
Fascinating! This would then be an independent company that uses tech to create a simple, high quality, transparent, cost effective health care solution by, rather than accepting our current situation as inevitable, putting their (considerable!) resources behind the best talent around to curb costs and increase patient satisfaction and 'outcomes'.

Hmmm... I'm going to have to 'sit with' that one to get a feel for ir.
Or maybe I'll do a Sabian Oracle:-))
Okay, got Cancer 17; A Seed that Grows into Knowledge and Light... but then lost the page so I couldn't read it:((

Reactions: Stargazer

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
A Seed that Grows into Knowledge and Light
This is one of the possibilities that I see. These 3 companies could do other things that are a lot less difficult than healthcare. Even if they have more self-serving motives, the end result might be good for people.

It is something to watch - I'm trying not to be completely cynical. :rolleyes:

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
We have a neighborhood email group that is for questions, recommendations, community events - basically, general living stuff. It is not for political or religious discussions, and everyone abides by that.

Right after the state of the union address, an email popped up from a member, and it was really over the top about shit hole countries, etc. and included quite a few memes. (It was a pro Trump message.) My inbox lit up with some damning replies. I looked at that email carefully and figured it likely was a hack of the poor guy's address book. So, I jumped in and said hey - everything about this email screams hack, and I'm giving the sender the benefit of the doubt. Interestingly, the conversation veered off into a discussion of address book hacking.

I have to tell you all that I'm getting tired of all the demonization rhetoric and sometimes just want to thump a few people on the head. However, it did feel good to be able to change the direction of that flow. So, it was great for me to see that a gentle nudge was a better choice. Must remember - a nudge is better than a head thump..... ;):D

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Must remember - a nudge is better than a head thump..... ;):D
No more 'Little Rabbit Fufu".
Does anyone remember that song? Was it one that anybody remembers singing as a kid? "Little rabbit Fufu running through the forest, picking up the field mice and 'bop' them on the head..."
It always seemed a vicious little children's ditty. And I never met a rabbit interested in eating field mice nor 'bopping' them on the head:fp
I'd be happy to relegate Little Rabbit Fufu to the big universal dust bin!

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Little bunny fufu got in trouble with a forest fairy for bopping the mice and was turned into a goon. The moral of the tale was ---- hare today and goon tomorrow. Why, yes, I remember! ;)

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Yes, I'd forgotten that Fufu had gotten in trouble with the fairies. Not nice bopping mice on the head.
Well, how timely; Gaia Portal says the fairies are back in full force<3
I guess the are ready to turn all the Fufus into goons?o_O

OP
Stargazer

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
Sorry that I've been a bit out of the loop here for awhile! I've been focusing a great deal of attention "within" and spending a lot of time clearing things out and getting things organized in my "offline" life. It's good to be back and seeing what's new here...I've missed y'all!

So back to "Positive Steps", I'm not sure if this has come up in other conversations or threads, but I was flat-out AMAZED to learn that the North Korean leader Kim Jong Un was not only willing to meet with President Trump, he actually REQUESTED/SUGGESTED the meeting! WTH??? I don't know about anyone else, but I CERTAINLY didn't see that one coming! I do seem to recall some Kryon channelings from awhile back where Kryon had mentioned that, contrary to outward appearances, Kim Jong Un was actually going to prove to be a positive force for change. I remember thinking how far off that idea felt at the time, but now that this news recently broke, I can definitely see that our consciousness is creating change in some VERY unexpected ways!!!

I've also been FASCINATED by recent perspectives from Magenta Pixie, Alison Coe, and Angela Gabrielle. Mary Ann, if you're reading this, I've been wondering about your "Nine". Anything new from them?

Some other positives I've noticed:
  • President Trump seems to be "doubling down" on human trafficking issues;
  • It's finally raining again in California;
  • "Disclosure" of extra-terrestrial life seems to be ramping up on a variety of fronts;
  • Widespread attacks on our First and Second Amendment rights here in the US (Free Speech/Right to Bear Arms) seem to be back-firing--and more and more people are awakening to (and speaking out against) the agenda for control by the so-called "Deep State";
  • No collusion between the Trump Administration and Russia has been found despite a lengthy investigation--while questions and evidence continue to build against the "Deep State" and its minions;
  • The Bundy family has been released--and in the process, many of the "Deep State" manipulations/abuses in the US federal government are being/have been disclosed;
  • Abusers of all kinds are being held accountable for their actions;
  • Lamestream ("Mainstream") media has been royally messing up and are being repeatedly and publicly called out for their deceitful (and manipulative/controlled) practices;
  • Incoming polarizing energies have been POURING in and the evidence of such has become almost undeniable! We're even seeing it in our everyday lives--and even "unawakened" folks are noticing it.
Geez...it's not even spring yet and positive changes are just BUSTING OUT ALL OVER!!!

:D

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
Sorry that I've been a bit out of the loop here for awhile! I've been focusing a great deal of attention "within" and spending a lot of time clearing things out and getting things organized in my "offline" life. It's good to be back and seeing what's new here...I've missed y'all!
Welcome back my dear Stargazer! You were missed and some members were even wondering if you were ok. Hopefully now we will get your perspectives in the many interesting issues currently unfolding.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Kim Jong Un was actually going to prove to be a positive force for change
Maybe he's finally listening to his retired NBA friend Dennis Rodman! (:

OP
Stargazer

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
Quite interestingly, I'm seeing all kinds of "mini-disclosures" lately, even on lamestream channels. I just "happened" to flip over to "Extra" while channel surfing and caught Megan Fox being interviewed. She told the interviewer that she wanted to find the "Ark of the Covenant" and said, "what it might prove is that the Ark of the Covenant is alien technology." A narrator cut in to comment, "Oh, she's being serious"! Then she added, "there really are such things as ancient alien astronauts!"

O.o:D <:) :eek: o_O O_o

OK, I know. "Extra"? But seriously...that's pretty lamestream and that's a pretty provocative comment for a celebrity to make, isn't it?

Reactions: Carl and Lila
OP
Stargazer

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
Oh...and I have to count the return of the Roseanne show to lamestream TV as another positive. With all the conservative voices being bullied and censored in lamestream media lately, it’s nice to see some form of balance being brought forward. The discussions resulting from the show just might help expand a few minds—and I’m grateful for the much needed catalyst!

Reactions: Lila and Carl
OP
Stargazer

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
Is it just me, or is this weird? So consider this. For quite some time, we've been inundated with threats against the Second Amendment to our US Constitution, which is the Right to Bear Arms. Regardless of one's stance on "gun control", it's been abundantly clear to me for a very long time (at least 40 years) that the so-called, "Deep State" has been making a concerted effort to take away this right. It was readily apparent to our Founding Fathers (George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, James Madison, et. al) that this right was critical to the maintenance of a nation that was free from tyranny. Naturally, any population that was unable to defend itself against criminals and/or a tyrannical government would be quickly and easily overrun by those in power. This is why this particular right is under such heavy attack at the present time.

That said, what seems really weird is this. Almost every time things really heat up on the "gun control" front, something ENTIRELY counter to the "Deep State" narrative suddenly happens that essentially takes the wind out of their sails. Just when the lamestream media rails about "assault weapons", "long guns", "right-wing radicals", "armed good guys", or guns in general, we see stories that seem to almost completely destroy their agenda. Stories like these:
  • Axe attacks
  • Knife attacks
  • Car attacks
  • London's homicide rate surpassing NYC's (for those who aren't aware, guns are essentially illegal in Britain)
  • Armed officer stopping a mass shooting in Maryland
  • Armed citizen helping apprehend the Texas church mass shooting suspect (with an AR-15, no less)
So looking at yesterday's Youtube shooting in California, the suspect was a female using a handgun (and thankfully, no one but the suspect was killed). Not only does this seem quite extraordinary (statistically speaking), it runs almost completely counter to the current lamestream media's "profile" for mass shooting suspects.

Strange. It's almost as if Universe (or our collective consciousness) is trying to balance things out a bit in order to wake people up to what's really going on!

Does anyone else find this curious, or am I just a "nutter"?

:D :))

Reactions: Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016

Haven't noticed this trend, but I believe I would put you on the side of, perhaps, the sunflowers, rather than the nutters;)

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
It is curious but being a single event we can't say yet we if have a trend. We will have to wait for new events for a few days to correlate and reach conclusions one way or another.

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
So looking at yesterday's Youtube shooting in California, the suspect was a female using a handgun (and thankfully, no one but the suspect was killed). Not only does this seem quite extraordinary (statistically speaking), it runs almost completely counter to the current lamestream media's "profile" for mass shooting suspects
Her profile is even more divergent from the lamestream media's narrative:

https://www.naturalnews.com/2018-04-03-youtube-shooter-identified-as-farsi-left-wing-vegan-nasim-aghdam-ranted-against-youtube-for-censored.html

o_O

OP
Stargazer

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
It is curious but being a single event we can't say yet we if have a trend. We will have to wait for new events for a few days to correlate and reach conclusions one way or another.
Actually, all the examples I listed have happened shortly after a large “gun control push”. There was a mass knifing in France I think (or England), there was the car attack in New York, the school shooting that was stopped just recently in Maryland...and I can’t recall details, but I noted these quite awhile ago (maybe a couple of years).

Reactions: Lila

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
You know SG, I have been thinking that the powers that be will probably stage another "event" around here very soon in order to distract us. Hopefully it will be foiled too.

Reactions: Lila and Stargazer

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Is it just me, or is this weird? So consider this. For quite some time, we've been inundated with threats against the Second Amendment to our US Constitution, which is the Right to Bear Arms. Regardless of one's stance on "gun control", it's been abundantly clear to me for a very long time (at least 40 years) that the so-called, "Deep State" has been making a concerted effort to take away this right.

Rather than carry guns in your pocket, why not carry cobras? They're just as deadly.

Reactions: Lila and Stargazer

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)