Point of No Return, Well Taken: Nine's Path Pleiadian Tarot, April 26 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
Maryann submitted a new article.

Point of No Return, Well Taken: Nine's Path Pleiadian Tarot, April 26
Pleiadian tarot interpreted through the lens of Nine: You are poised in this now-moment between the turn of destinies, a point at which utter transformation is required. From the bonds of the past you find yourself free, as a new self-concept comes into being. Reborn, move forward into a grand and colorful adventure, acknowledging who you've been that's brought you to the point of transformation. Read on for details about each of the cards in this week's Pleiadian tarot spread.

Summary: A dynamic of the singularity exhibits itself from within you, in this moment. From where you have been held suspended in a situation from which you had little momentum to shift, you now find yourself at a point where you are confronted...
Click here to continue on to the original article. (You can comment if logged into a transients.info Roundtable Forum account.)

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
The hanged man reversed is like a man balanced perfectly in a yoga 'tree pose', a faint halo around his head.
The two of swords is also in balance, with a sword over each shoulder, a crescent moon over her head.
Then there's the little cherub sitting on the huge horse who has all the space in the world for an ample little bum to sit under the warm sun with sunflowers blooming huge all around. So much potential there! So much room to grow into<3

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I can't wait for the full, warm flush of that benevolent Sun washing me all over. There is no better card to describe the position I have found myself in since 2014 than the Hanged Man - and now that the card is reversed, I feel all the weight that was gravity pulling me down from my shackles ease right off. I haven't been able to find my way out of the unemployment maze, but feeling sorry for myself definitely is not it. I feel that the blindfold that 2 of Swords has me wearing is about to flutter off and instead of having the sword in the back, it is a position of balance from which to spring forth. Thank you for this reading. It is incredibly empowering.

Reactions: Lila
OP
Maryann

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
You're most welcome! Yes, I understand exactly what you're saying. The blindfold is coming undone like the ties around the Hanged Man's feet. I love to read reversed cards not so much as the (sometimes undesirable) opposition of something, but as that energy ready to emerge or just fading away. I feel the cards are more dynamic that way, and the message more eloquently alive.

OP
Maryann

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
I love it! And as you will see, it's a seed for the cards that follow this week ;)

Reactions: Pucksterguy

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)