Pictures of the Pleiadians (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.
K

KarlaSM

As for Andromedans, the galaxy or the constellation within our galaxy? The constellation has more than 100 stars, so there are lots of species living there, some are amphibian, others look more elven, others look similar to dracos, there are different kinds of reptilian andromedans.

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
My dragon nose always told me there was something so damn wrong with some of the Billy Meier stuff, I knew that this guy really messed up because he was during the 70's either insecure that people would not believe in his channeled materials, or he simply decided to do some bad business to ruin much of what was genuine about his work. Other guys from a certain group that currently expose some supposed truths and sell with such fervent marketing supposed "secrets" (if it was all so secret how come they sell thousands of copies of books and conferences? and work with people who hold a surname no one likes?) Geez...I always had to laugh at the following pictures because...it was too obvious, but I just did not have enough evidence to prove exactly what the guy did wrong:

http://www.billymeierufocase.com/asketdeconstruction.html

No wonder Asket prefers to work now with the right people. ;)

As for the other portraits they are awesome.

However, not all Pleiadian humans look like Earth humans, not at all. Many years ago I was shown something totally different and have hesitated to finish some of my channeled portraits of Pleiadians, but will continue now that today I gathered a piece of solid proof of their appearance, including similar ones of Lyrans and the Devil hybrid ones who all share some common traits in their DNA:

-Skulls that look a bit different than the ones of the Earth human template, usually more elongated.
-Four eyebrows instead of two, the extra ones form almost horizontal lines that come out from the two normal ones up to almost reach the forehead.
-Different ears, for sure bigger than the Earth human ones.
-Differences in the nose because of a feline strand in the DNA.
-Bigger bodies, as an example, thicker hands and fingers.
-The eyes have either a ring around the pupil or a spiraling pattern which is a common trait among some humanoid species including Arcturians.

I was able to feel a Pleiadian aspect of my soul and she matches the above description. She would wear a white dress with many layers of cloth and jewelry.

The proof of this description outside of myself came from an unexpected source: my mom.

Last night she recalled how she had strange eyebrows that came out from where the normal Earth human eyebrows come out above the eyes forming almost horizontal lines reaching almost the forehead and she said the hairs were longer than the normal eyebrows which totally freaked her out because she wanted to take them out in her dream. I asked her if the description I gave to her about the eyebrows matched what she saw and felt in her dream and she confirmed it. :)
Yes, draw it! I want to see it!
Purty please. Xoxo

K

KarlaSM

There you go, first one is an Earth human I am almost done with, while the second one is my progress with the Pleiadian aspect, notice the larger forehead compared to the first one, the six eyebrows, the nose is a bit more feline looking but at the same time human, bigger ears and the eyes have a brown pupil like the iris with a black ring surrounding the brown pupil and hair is the same as my hair (before disease) black and curly, and my skin is tan:

OP
Out of Time

Out of Time

Roaming Contributor
Sep 5, 2016
It is hard for me to say what went wrong with Billy. He faced tremendous opposition. It is possible that some of his work has been corrupted. As for me, the quick glance at what he did was the beginning of a conscious journey to quite I few people I value, including you, sis.

I have the feeling that the picture at 1:33 from this clip might be closer to what the Asket character may look like. Suddenly her puffy cheeks are gone ;)

Regarding the link you shared, it is clear to me that it was modified. I am not sure why and by whom, but other clips show substantial difference between the lady presented as Asket and the singer. And yet, the resemblance is striking. There must be some reason for that, it would be strange if it was random.

And the most ridiculous fact is that if he really wanted to do some fraud, he could have used some beauty from his village instead of somebody in the spot lights.

What is even funnier is that the whole debate was on a picture. The messages seem to be much more powerful. There is a lot of wisdom in them, even though they may come from people who don't exist. How it is possible is a good question, lol.

And, no, they still don't exist. According to the paradigm, nothing exists until proven otherwise and accepted by science. So far, the proofs have been judged inadequate.

We are still on the only planet in the twin universes to support life. And what am I even talking about, the DAL universe does not exist either?

This must be why everybody is feeling so lonely.

K

KarlaSM

Yes I feel his work opened up a new chapter, and his channeled work was perhaps mostly genuine, but I really feel either he himself added something else that was no longer genuine with the pictures, including the ship ones, or someone else convinced him it was a good idea to add something that ruined the rest.

Those drawings do feel more genuine though, but simply not the pictures. There are some silly ones of dinosaurs that are very fake.

I find it kind of reasonable though, because in the 70's it would have been difficult perhaps for people to fully believe blindly in only channeled material. Today it is different. However, the truth at some point is always known and there are lots of details in many of his photographs that do not seem to have logic at all.

Last edited by a moderator:

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
I have never connected the elves w the Plaedians until joining the RT. Can anyone point me to books or any other reference so I can learn more please?
I don't know if this is mentioned anywhere else, but I have certainly always felt a connection between the Pleiadians and the Sidhe. I don't have any info at my fingertips about that... and it's one thing I have always wanted to know more about. It's more of something I feel and see in some sort of misty memory kind of way. The idea of Tir na n'Og as a place outside of time always felt like, to me, something that an off world group of people might do to keep themselves out of the way and invisible to the rest of the planet as it goes about its development, so they could act as watchers.

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
Yes I feel his work opened up a new chapter, and his channeled work was perhaps mostly genuine, but I really feel either he himself added something else that was no longer genuine with the pictures, including the ship ones, or someone else convinced him it was a good idea to add something that ruined the rest.
That's a pretty good evaluation, I'd say. I don't know the details, and Asket has been tightlipped on the subject to me. I don't really feel a need to know more, because to me, his pictures all look fake, and I've read very little of anything he's written. I never could get into it. It's like that scene in the Wizard of Oz where the travelers fall asleep in the poppy field, I just pass out trying to read it.

But, that said, I think the photo of the woman on the tv show is as close to the real Asket's appearance as could be found at the time.

K

KarlaSM

It makes a lot of sense to feel that some elven people and Pleiadians are connected. It is a special feeling somehow.

Now I feel happy...lol, with this whole discussion. You guys helped me remember something kind of funny. When I was a teenager Jaime Maussan was part of our lives, and he frequently mentioned Billy Meier, so I too did not really get to read his materials, only very little not long ago, but not something quite lengthy. That was the way I got to know about the Pleiadians but I guess back then my feeling was likely one of cognitive dissonance because of the pictures LOL. It was very very entertaining and I really enjoyed Maussan's show, even bought a magazine. There was this feeling of ETs being always associated to words that are seldom used by advanced people like you guys: "paranormal, ghosts, short people (referring to greys), etc..." but it would never have crossed my mind back then that a lot of people here in this planet are literally Pleiadians, at least incarnated as Earth humans.

People really loved those shows but I am not sure if in general they felt everything had to be taken fully as truth, blindly, or not really but the attitude was more of simply enjoying it. So I guess we can also thank those guys like Billy for incorporating in one way or another the knowledge of Pleiadians, and others alike. In the future we will say the same about others, it will be all part of history and the culture of this planet.

:-)):))O.o:DO.O<3

OP
Out of Time

Out of Time

Roaming Contributor
Sep 5, 2016
Maryann , when I was a teen, I liked the concept of banshee (Bean Sidhe) very close to my heart. When I think about it, long-haired fairy women wearing long white dresses and crying... that sounds so Pleiadian. I have never heard about Tir na n'Og, but that particle "na" appears in Temmerian terms, right? Lol, it also means "of" in my native language.

Here is the clip with the Asket's (and Nera's) look-alikes. Honestly, most of the ladies there have exotic features I tend to associate with the Pleiadians.

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
IMG_7925.JPG
There you go, first one is an Earth human I am almost done with, while the second one is my progress with the Pleiadian aspect, notice the larger forehead compared to the first one, the six eyebrows, the nose is a bit more feline looking but at the same time human, bigger ears and the eyes have a brown pupil like the iris with a black ring surrounding the brown pupil and hair is the same as my hair (before disease) black and curly, and my skin is tan:

Your picture almost reminds me of the Ferengis from Star Trek. Large ears are similar. Eyebrows not though

K

KarlaSM

I have been thinking that maybe the ladies from that band are actually of Pleiadian origin without them remembering. Pleaides is a station for learning music and art. It is part of the feminine intuitive energy of this star system. They do seem very Pleiadian to me, even if they are not the real Asket, Nera and Semjase. Life is sometimes very ironical. Millions of people in this world are of ET origin without them remembering anything because it is not in their best interest, but I see this in a lot of people each day, and people that I met in the past who were not into any of these things I sensed had already lived in other planets.

Star trek and Star Wars was another gift that opened the gates to the subconsciousness where the Cosmic heritage can be found. :)

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
I met in the past who were not into any of these things I sensed had already lived in other planets.
Perhaps what some people refer as "old souls" are the ones that lived in other planets while the "young ones" have much less experiences in that regard -even though I believe all souls were created simultaneously but went into the incarnation experiences at different periods.

K

KarlaSM

Slayer that is a possibility, or maybe she carries a bit of Asket's energy, or simply the appearance gives the impression. This lady seems to have a lot of feline energy as well.

Carl I think it is a bit hard to think in terms of soul souls, precisely because like you say we are made up of the same energy and perhaps much was created simultaneously, however there is much truth in that some people have more experience in some areas than others taking into account all their incarnations and experiences in non-physical realms. I think that in this sense you are right somehow.

OP
Out of Time

Out of Time

Roaming Contributor
Sep 5, 2016
Carl , my intuition tells me souls are created in waves (or as I call them - "batches") and they seem to come with properties that are required by the particular universe or race. Of course, I may be wrong.

I know that my soul is not very young, however, I happen to know several that are truly ancient. Compared to them, I am a baby boy :)

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
there is much truth in that some people have more experience in some areas than others
You seem to agree with one of my teachers Karla. He said something like it when we were talking about geniuses, that those souls had successive experiences in their areas of specialization (music, science, etc.) while being vey naïve and basic in others because their emphasis was in just one field.
my intuition tells me souls are created in waves
I heard that too once or twice Slayer, but like you I'm not sure it is so. I was told too I was an old soul, perhaps so, I have only a very, very fuzzy recollection of one life long ago as a catholic monk that used to walk in the old roads -thus perhaps the reason why once in my current incarnation I used the cross to defend myself when surrounded by negative entities while in the astral.

OP
Out of Time

Out of Time

Roaming Contributor
Sep 5, 2016
I think I was a catholic priest too and it is another peaceful one I had. I enjoyed the spirituality, but in that life I didn't meet my lovely twin flame. Otherwise, I wouldn't be able to be much of the celibate I was required to be, lol.

As far as I understand, the religion here is quite unique, so it makes sense for souls to give it a try. I was quite religious in this life too until I remembered that on a soul level I was really not that keen on some dogmas:)

K

KarlaSM

Omg Slayer!! You are old like Hell!! :)):ROFL::-)) j/k...

Well really, you are an old soul for lots of reasons, like for example all the soul knowledge you bring through your stories, they are so accurate and you are all brilliant. :)

Yes Carl that makes this planet quite unique, so much talent, everywhere in all known areas!

Omg...funny how we were talking about exorcising objects in the other thread, you must have looked like in the picture then. :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Maybe you all can help me place the two I've run into here. I've always been curious.

One was a young male with short blonde hair, between 5.5 and 6' tall, and wearing some sort of uniform, which mostly was light blue. I walked into a room and saw him walking away. I was standing there with a laundry basket, and we looked at each other for a second before he dematerialized. I can't say more about his appearance because the room was a little dark.

The other one was in the grocery store, and I wrote about it in an earlier thread on this board. He was a young man, around 6'7" or 6'8", had a very pale complexion, which is not seen around here in August, and longish jet black hair. He "popped in" right behind me, and I felt his energy, which was cool and clear - nothing like the humans I'm around.

K

KarlaSM

Might be part of his crew or from another crew. :)

Normally Michal Ashtar shows up either in dark blue suit or almost black with long hair. I had not long ago a memory of some blond men in light brown uniforms but those ones lived in Atlantis and carried some red crystals for some secret project.

OP
Out of Time

Out of Time

Roaming Contributor
Sep 5, 2016
I find it very cool that I was able to find that scheme of Ashtar's mothership. It seems to be a facility in which one can be born, spend their entire lives there, and not have a single boring day :)

https://www.luisprada.com/Protected/IMAGES/mothership_en1.png

What worries me about another model is that it is cigar shaped, and that is supposed to be a trade mark of the bad guys. I don't know, maybe they are trying to discredit him?

K

KarlaSM

Yes that one does seem to be an accurate depiction of an Ashtar type mothership my bro. :)

I would not worry at all about the cigar ones, those ones usually come from reptilian Andromedans and other reptilian-grey species. Many seem to be built here on Earth already.

As for Ashtar, I am not a big fan of that kind of galactic stage but, holding a few good convos with him some time ago, he clarified that he had played both positive and not so positive roles, like anyone else. Sadly people hold an either black or white image of him, without realizing he is another brilliant man like anyone else who has played leadership roles, sometimes very difficult ones and like everyone else he made his mistakes and he left his mark. When he came for a visit I felt very strongly the presence of a ship outside, not sure about the size but it was his for sure. I could sense his sadness, for lots of reasons.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
I wonder if anyone else wants to share some Pleiadian artwork / images?

More dark hair...
Looks like you!

I remember reading in the Ra chanellings that about 15% of aliens could walk down the street and be indistinguishable to (local) humans.
I'm confident I met one in a cocktail lounge in Newtown, Sydney, around 2012. They were a couple, and one of the two kept staring at me, which I felt was because I knew who they really were. There was a perfection to the female, and something uneasy about her... I just knew she was not human. It's hard to put into words. They got up and walked out after a while (staring right at me as they walked out), but I couldn't help but watch them the entire time I sat there. Actually, I think Lai Jumoke joined me that evening.

Regarding the link you shared,
Your YT embed is dead, Out of Time.

Last edited:
Reactions: Anaeika
OP
Out of Time

Out of Time

Roaming Contributor
Sep 5, 2016
Yep, apparently the video no longer exists. I am curious if its disappearance is a random event.

Anyway, I have a memory from another life in which I first came to the Pleiades. I remember asking a woman to let me examine her hand because it looked very different from mine (then). Maybe this picture of Pleia (Semjase's sister) shows why. The fingers are not straight but seem to form a oval.

Attachments

Reactions: Lila and Anaeika

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
The fingers are not straight but seem to form a oval.
I always get curious about the conditions on a planet, space station, mothership, moon base—wherever they spend most of their time—as for the physical body, including the hands, to come out a certain way is all based on the environment around them.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I always get curious about the conditions on a planet, space station, mothership, moon base—wherever they spend most of their time—as for the physical body, including the hands, to come out a certain way is all based on the environment around them.
And perhaps the prevalence of using the hand chakra (energy centre) in interaction. The hand becomes the chalice or cup where the bountiful liquid/essence resides.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)