Photography (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
I just do a lot of that June. The peace and tranquility there is amazing. I've been going up there for some 30 yrs and it never get old. I've had my property there for about 7 yrs.

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
I just do a lot of that June. The peace and tranquility there is amazing. I've been going up there for some 30 yrs and it never get old. I've had my property there for about 7 yrs.
Boy I really need to get the hang of this teleporting, I’d love to drop in for an hour or two, always with backpack full of beer of course.

I would think if you can’t meditate there, you can’t meditate anywhere, I can almost feel the atmosphere just looking at the pics.

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
I have had a fancy to visit Titicaca ever since I heard of it, the name itself interested me.
I googled it and came up with........Titicaca is two Quechua words....Titi, meaning Puma and Caca, meaning Mount.....
A reminder of the felines that lived many centuries ago in the vicinity of the territory.

Gosh, ya learn something new every day.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
And a 1,000+ miles to the south - ours are about done because of the heat.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
My sage flowered too this year!

It has traveled with us from place to place, each time growing a big root through the little holes in the bottom of its pot, which it enlarged, to send into the ground and each time letting me know it was happy in its new place with that bigger root to tap with. It showed me by growing big and healthy. Then, when I uprooted it at each move, as carefully as I could, it would show its lack of resource availability by dwindling until it again had the chance to grow happy at its new home. This move I was able to put it into the ground and toss the old clay pot it had been in since I'd gotten it, as the pot had gotten both outgrown and was starting to splinter from the force of the sage's growth within.

The sage's story has mirrored our own. It and a couple of raspberries were the only plants that made all the moves with us.
Herbs have been the one thing that I have always grown, since I started gardening. They tend to be humble in the sense that they can be grown in relatively small amounts of space without too much attention and in return give so much beauty plus flavour to food so I am not surprised that you have quite a few of them in your little balcony garden. They (and you) appear to have a great view from that balcony!

This is the first time it's flowered so I am really excited to see its gorgeous purple flowersO.o:D:D<3

Last edited:

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
I've had that one for a few yrs, it's the first time it's flowered. It always amazes me how it sits in -10c weather in winter and keeps coming back.

Reactions: Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Yes, and I love sage for being able to smudge with it. It's not the type typically recommended for smudging but I figure that anything I grow myself has added value for such things.

Reactions: Snowmelt

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Must be 'the year of flowering sage';)

Reactions: Pucksterguy

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
That was worth searching for.......are you going to drive it to assist them?

Reactions: Lila
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)