People migrating north — Hurricane Irma? (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Starting sometime back in 2013 I remember the webbot IDIRs mentioning people migrating north in mass numbers, in the US, but it wasn't clear what the reason was behind that.

I think Hurricane Irma may be that outstanding prediction back then, and that this forecast was simply caught up in the time dilution / manipulation that was going on, which I spoke about in detail in an article in 2014: The Stretching of Time and the Imminent Shift.

Below is the main story on The Daily Mail.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4863996/Florida-Georgia-brace-arrival-Hurricane-Irma.html

fp.jpg

Here is the current path of Hurricane Irma as of today:

imra.png

There are five nuclear reactors at three locations in Florida: Progress Energy's Crystal River plant, 80 miles north of Tampa; Florida Power & Light's St. Lucie 1 and St. Lucie 2 in Jensen Beach, 10 miles southeast of Ft. Pierce, and FPL's Turkey Point 3 and Turkey Point 4, just 25 miles south of Miami.

Two of them are currently considering a shut down. It can take more than 24 hours to shut down a nuclear power plant. There may be additional reasons for people to flee after the storm arrives, based on damage done to the power plants.

Last edited:

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
I tried to post this on the Hurricane Harvey thread, but it appears it has been closed to further comments. In any case, this seemed like the most appropriate open conversation to post this absolutely beautiful message.

It's apparently the result of a full page ad that the citizens of New Orleans put in a Texas newspaper. As "silver linings" go, I'd say this is just one small sign of a really, really big one. Enjoy!

https://www.yahoo.com/news/new-orleans-sent-heartwarming-letter-texas-recovers-harvey-155307080.html

Reactions: June and Linda

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)