Peacock Ore (Bornite) — Crystal of the Week (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
peacock ore 3.png
Here's a piece of peacock ore of mine, also known as Bornite. Peacock ore is an important copper mineral which occurs widely in porphyry copper deposits along with the more common chalcopyrite. This type of mineral was first described way back in 1725, in the Krušné Hory Mountains Karlovy Vary Region, Bohemia — now the Czech Republic. It was given a name in 1845 by Austrian mineralogist Ignaz von Born.

This crystal is said to help promote happiness in your life, pushing you into a more positive direction. It's a mineral of upliftment, and can help you make others happy. If you're trying to be in the now, and find joy with as much as possible, this is a great stone to have on you.

This really reinforces that there's never anything wrong or negative, it's just your perception of it.

This crystal is meant to be one of the most powerful to use for chakra healing, as when working with one chakra, it can also impact all other energy centers in the body.

It can also help to encourage the production of calcium and stimulate adrenaline.

peacock ore.jpg

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
This is one of those stones that seems to embody the phrase "Sparkles make everything better":-D

I have a little collection of them as I had, at one time, the very good luck to find a great local source at a great price<3
FYI, they do tend to lose their sparkle when left out in the sun.

Reactions: Anaeika and Laron
OP
Laron

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
I have a little collection of them
I wonder if anyone else on the forum has one? People are very quiet about the crystals! It reminds me of the quote:

“Poets have been mysteriously silent on the subject of cheese.”

G.K. Chesterton, Alarms and Discursions

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)