Pause for Evolution, Prepare: Nine's Path Pleiadian Tarot, April 12 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
Maryann submitted a new article.

Pause for Evolution, Prepare: Nine's Path Pleiadian Tarot, April 12
Pleiadian tarot interpreted through the lens of Nine: The portal is open and evolution beckons. Pause for a moment of remembrance. Feel the light clothe you, equalizing harmonics, and take account for the heart's learnings. Grace offers a new cup of love's essence. Read on for details about each of the cards in this week's Pleiadian tarot spread.

Summary: Moving forward now, into a portal of soul evolution, you are ready to take on the arrival at time's next passage, and a cycle to turn. Ground yourself now in the humble knowing of your way, and reaffirm your inner connection with the insights of celestial heights of wisdom, being, and light. Time is turning, and evolution moves forward. Clothed in the light of a new...
Click here to continue on to the original article. (You can comment if logged into a transients.info Roundtable Forum account.)

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
"Time to tie up a few loose ends, maybe make a detour, and prepare to move on."

Seems the only constant in my life is change in the last 15 yrs or so. Been mostly for the better but just lots of changes some radical. Yup here I/we go again. More changes for the better. It's been a heck of a ride so far with the best yet to come. Never mind the seat belts. I'm winging it. O.o:D:):ROFL::-))

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Laughing to myself - started working with children, moved on to different things, and now working with children again.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
"empyrean hand": a gift from the hand of the highest heaven, in the fire or on the fire. A hand dwelling beyond our knowable ken. Such gift is to be given, and to be accepted, without coyness to spoil the moment.

OP
Maryann

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
I was just thinking this morning how nature seems to be doing the same thing... it's almost like there was a glitch in time, and what we call winter started later than the calendar says it should, and we're still in it. Because it sort of seems like we're in Feb/March weather rather than April. Maybe it's a really big game of catch-up right now!

Hailstones Melt I love this phrase! Was so pleased to see it come up on the screen as I was typing :D

OP
Maryann

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
All righty so at the risk of venturing into political waters, I'm just gonna dive in and share a Q&A from another platform, regarding this week's cards, as it likely speaks to things many are thinking here.

Q: Reaching out for any input you have Maryann, how do we keep focused while they start a new war that could be so devastating.....

A: Remember that the cards also apply to those who are making these decisions, and to all who are in the public eye, just as much as they apply to you or me or any individual reading them. They apply holographically. If you want to apply them to an individual other than yourself, they will also speak. So let's apply them to Trump, just to be straightforward about getting to the core of your question...

The way I see it, he is carefully yet boldly moving forward through the very sharp polarity that's in front of him. The polarity could be the deep state vs patriots in one sense, or liberals vs conservatives, etc. Go as broad and far as you like with that. He is connected to higher intelligence, cosmic guidance, and I think he listens to that... not the darker guidance that has been pervasive in the halls of power for eons, but the power of light that is now coming into its time of rising (see the yin-yang). He's got both power and support in moving boldly to fix what's been let build into a mess, and the historical basis for going into attack mode now has its roots in very ancient power plays. For him, in the last card, I see contemplation and reflection on what has been happening, as he has much weighing on his heart from several sources. However, he's being given something glorious from a divine hand.

I don't see a long-lasting war ahead. I see a cleanup and rectification of what's been done before he came into power. I see a coalition backing him without any shady dealing in his intention (well, no shady dealing like past world powers have done to let war become a continuum). I don't think he's seeking glory in doing this, nor making a mistake, but I do see, in these cards, that he will likely be taking some time to allow things to heal within, just as the clouds part to reveal something being given from a higher level.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
All righty so at the risk of venturing into political waters, I'm just gonna dive in and share a Q&A from another platform, regarding this week's cards, as it likely speaks to things many are thinking here.
Thank you, Maryann! Glad you took the risk, because this was exactly what I needed to hear in this moment.

I keep coming back to the same, simple words, “Trust” and “Love” in both meditation and day-to-day living. Trust in our experience and “higher” guidance. Love our experiences and one another.

Patience and positive expectations will see us through.

[[[HUGZ]]]

OP
Maryann

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
Thanks, Stargazer ! Well, I got a little push to make that Q&A into a blog post and add to it. Here's the link to that: https://ninespath.com/tarot/2018/04/14/immanence-change-war/

The thing is, so many of the older writings and drawings that I got from the LOL are coming to fruition now. So, I included with the post a section of a larger piece of channeled artwork that I had done on the first day of 2014.

The full version of that piece of art has always looked to me like a map of the eastern Mediterranean. If you look at it that way, the "BOOM" is in the area of Syria. Has always given me chills, this piece:

A very simplified understanding of the numbers in this piece is that 9 is divinity, and 5 is form.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)