Patient Seventeen (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
DAFDD7B0-6A04-4610-B507-33B7C6C6B282.jpeg

Has anyone seen the documentary Patient Seventeen? It was just released & can be watched on Amazon. I haven’t seen it yet, but am intrigued, but am also hesitant as I would personally WANT the implant. HA!

http://www.extraordinarybeliefs.com/films#/patient-seventeen/

You can view the preview on this website.

“Meet a surgeon who claims to remove highly advanced implants, nanotechnology microchips imbedded by aliens, non-humans monitoring our earth.

Discover the world of abductions, scalar wave transmissions, and a program to study or manipulate the human race. Armed with a patient, a scalpel, black lights and a stud finder; we seek to verify the authenticity of this alleged Off-World Implant Technology.”

Out of Time

Roaming Contributor
Sep 5, 2016
Simon Parkes speaks about removing implants too. He says not all of them are 3d, others are astral. It is important to find out what would happen if they are removed since not all of them are harmful. Some of them can even be life supporting.

I can imagine that a warrior might need certain implants - some to protect their psyche against the horrors of war, and others to keep him from getting lost in the darkness and doing much more damage than necessary.

In certain others it is good to have one to prevent you from being too jealous.

In other words, implants have a bad reputation, but I think they are much more commonplace and less scarier than what we hear about.

OP
Anaeika

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Am definitely w/ you there, Out of Time. I am all for having an upgrade. I am hoping this documentary is not fear provoking. Neverthless, I still want to watch it.

Hmm, so you say astral too. I have a few of these, but they are astral jewelry w/ specific functions & never really considered them implants. I’ll need to think about this further...

Out of Time

Roaming Contributor
Sep 5, 2016
I might not be using the right terms for the positive ones, but it is easy for me to imagine going to a particular temple before every incarnation where my soul mentor would offer me specific ones to choose from that would serve the tasks and getting the understanding from them :)

Fear is bad as it stands for disconnection from Source, but sometimes it teaches valuable (yet dangerous) lessons.

OP
Anaeika

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Netflix now has Patient Seventeen!!! Assuming you have Netflix, you can watch it and discuss here.

I’ve been wanting to watch this for awhile now and just finished it tonight. It’s really worth the time for all those interested in extraterrestrial nano technology.

What’s fascinating is the metal alloy taken from an abductee’s leg was tested, resulting in 36 different elements, including isotopes not found in our solar system. The nano scientist studying this artifact looked quite shocked stating the most sophisticated man-made nano metal alloy is at most composed of maybe 5 elements. Archetypal Dreamer , you are right; this IS the smoking gun.

Now that this documentary can be easily viewed on Netflix, I am curious what others’ thoughts and comments are on this.

OP
Anaeika

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
This documentary and the books, The Custodians and Keepers of the Garden by Dolores Cannon, would go nicely together.
These are on my to-read list.

Hmm, Patient 17 & 15 need QHHT sessions.

Reactions: Lila and Laron

AmandaPanda17

Involved Wayfarer
Nov 13, 2017
Oklahoma
I just watched this on Netflix and I felt bad for the guy but at the same time it's scary how common that surgeon removes those implants! But for how many alien abduction accounts that occurs they would need to tract the people they kidnap. I don't even wanna know how I would react to that experience... I won't even put a tracker on my dog cause I feel that I'm tagging her like livestock. But she is my baby... Now my daughters I may be tempted when high school rolls around... Ha.

Reactions: Carl and Anaeika
OP
Anaeika

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
AmandaPanda17 , After reading Dolores Cannon’s QHHT sessions regarding abductions, I really no longer fear them. She brought much needed details and understanding as to why they occur. I think abductees would benefit by having a session to fill in those needed details. Otherwise, it can be a scary experience and one of fight, flight, or freeze.

Reactions: Laron

AmandaPanda17

Involved Wayfarer
Nov 13, 2017
Oklahoma
AmandaPanda17 , After reading Dolores Cannon’s QHHT sessions regarding abductions, I really no longer fear them. She brought much needed details and understanding as to why they occur. I think abductees would benefit by having a session to fill in those needed details. Otherwise, it can be a scary experience and one of fight, flight, or freeze.
I agree with ya on not fearing them. If anything spiders are my worse nightmare.. I'd jump in the ring with Predator before I let a taranchala near me. I believe the concepts of yin and Yang applys beyond earth and there is good and bad throughout the cosmos. Concerning what patient seventeen and the other patients with the implants and then the other accounts of painfully experimenting on many others and the pregnant women who claim they're unborn child vanished when they woke up the next morning doesn't seem right. I've read accounts of abductees who miraculously being cured of terminal cancer or being told they have life threatening injuries or illnesses and being 100% after their experience. So good and evil will always exist throughout universe the beauty of yin and yang.

OP
Anaeika

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
I’d be hoping for a good faction to upgrade & heal me & not something with an alterior motive.
Apparently the Grays are robotic..
Hmm

Anyway, I did find it interesting that Patient 17 had excruciating pain w the implant in & almost wrecked on his motorcycle. That’s disconcerting. Perhaps he was abducted by something malevolent or perhaps smth went wrong w the implant?

AmandaPanda17

Involved Wayfarer
Nov 13, 2017
Oklahoma
Yea they can beam me up and fix my arthritis and osteoporosis . But I would probably drive them crazy with a billion questions ! They would throw me out of a moving space ship . Ha.

Reactions: Anaeika and Carl

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
I would probably drive them crazy with a billion questions !
I believe that many in this forum would do the same, questions, questions, questions... -it surprises me many times when I read about an abduction account that the participant is in general very passive, must be the shock perhaps that freezes our minds and bodies, or we are invariably put under some type of control to avoid not just a reaction but the questioning from rational minds.

Reactions: Linda and Anaeika

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Apparently the Grays are robotic..
Yeah, but only the small ones. There are also other larger ones whom they are modelled after.

Netflix now has Patient Seventeen!!! Assuming you have Netflix, you can watch it and discuss here.
Not here. It's not in every country unfortunately.
:(

(Therefore we had Discovery in Europe and I heard in the US it was not. :p:).)

Reactions: Anaeika
OP
Anaeika

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Sinera , Netflix recently added Discovery in the states. I’d keep checking bc they always change what they have.

Reactions: Sinera

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)