Past life Dreams (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
I don't have any direct, conscious knowledge of having done so myself, but I feel that anything is possible--especially if the dreamer has close karmic or spiritual ties with the other person. Something else to consider (and it may be a stretch for many to grasp), is that the dreamer may think of the person in the dream as someone else, but it could actually be them in a former life or even in a parallel reality.

We humans are multi-dimensional spiritual beings and when we are operating on "higher" (more expanded) levels of consciousness, time becomes much more flexible--in fact, what we perceive to be linear time may actually cease to be a factor in our experiences. In other words, the dreamer may be somehow accessing the perspective of his/her own past, current, or future self in their dreamlike state.

:)

Reactions: Vickie

Vickie

Roaming Contributor
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Arkansas, USA
Reactions: Stargazer
OP
Amanda Faye

Amanda Faye

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 30, 2016
Its interesting that you say connection, the person i had the dream about i have a connection too, like a magnet. Ive been wondering if they are my twin flame but am unsure. I dont know if he feels the pull but i definitely do

Lorna Wilson

Roaming Contributor
Retired Global Moderator
Aug 4, 2016
www.lornawilsonqhhthealing.co.uk
Is it possible to dream of someone elses past life?
Anything is possible as we all can tap into the universal consciousness. If the life we dreamt of for others did not involve us then how do we know how accurate the information is? Then again if we have an emotional investment in the person or beliefs about them consciously then they will symbolically manifest in our dream language.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Is it possible to dream of someone elses past life?
Everything we are shown in a dream has a reason to be shown, and on occasion that will happen. If we come into this life with imprint past lives, meaning copies of past lives from others because we may be a volunteer soul, then our dreams could be our imprint past lives, yet, they are not our past lives technically speaking.

It would depend on what goes on in the dream/past life in terms of why it is being shown.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)