Part 2 Secret of Our Dual Suns and of Enlightenment (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

R Moore

Rambling Companion
Apr 25, 2017
This is the second part of the series and it covers how the Yuga Cycles are tied to the procession of the equinoxes and our twin star. It describes how the electric universe effects human consciousness. Mental virtue is rapidly shifting on this planet and now is the time to change our individual consciousness. This series will fully reveal a hidden teaching that can potentially remove decades or lifetimes from our path to final enlightenment.

It covers the original Kalachakra Tantra that was taught to the first Kalki King of Shamballa. These ancient teaching go all the way back to the Golden Age of Alantis are are only now being brought back to the surface population. Take the time to watch this series if you are a seeker or feel you have a bigger role to play in this new cycle.

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
Listening to these two talks shows me how little I really know. To be fair I only started reading about this about 4 years ago when I "woke up" I'm thinking I need almost a lifetime of study to fully comprehend all of what's happening. I'll just try to soak up as much as I can for now and see where it all takes me. Ty for the posts. You and all others who helped me learn on this journey I put myself on.

Reactions: June and Stargazer
OP
R

R Moore

Rambling Companion
Apr 25, 2017
Listening to these two talks shows me how little I really know. To be fair I only started reading about this about 4 years ago when I "woke up" I'm thinking I need almost a lifetime of study to fully comprehend all of what's happening. I'll just try to soak up as much as I can for now and see where it all takes me. Ty for the posts. You and all others who helped me learn on this journey I put myself on.
You do not have to know all this stuff in great detail. There is a great saying that says "The way of the intellect each day something is gained and the way of the sage each day something is lost. We go into awareness meditation in the later parts. Making a strong connection with nature and slowing the mind down in a more natural way is what is being taught here. Just flow with it like you are doing and the rest will settle on its own.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)