Parsons Green London terror attack (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Good idea!

Reactions: Stargazer and June

Lorna Wilson

Roaming Contributor
Retired Global Moderator
Aug 4, 2016
www.lornawilsonqhhthealing.co.uk
I live in London and things are as quiet as they usually are, in fact with all the terrorist attacks that have been reported this past year we don't see or feel any changes energetically in the city. Much has been presented to 'factually' confirm that these are false flags.

Have a look at the newspaper photo showing a woman that does not look like she's experienced any terror or fear, her clothing is pristine and she is walking very composed with nice clean undisturbed makeup, and no swelling. All quite strange if one had just experienced something potentially physically harmful.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/09/15/parsons-green-london-underground-terror-attack-pictures/

Lorna Wilson

Roaming Contributor
Retired Global Moderator
Aug 4, 2016
CNN reports it as 'terror incident' in quotation marks, possibly implying that it is not a genuine terrorist incident:

London (CNN)A major manhunt is underway after a rush hour blast caused by an improvised explosive device on a London Underground train injured 22 people in what police have called a terrorist incident.

None of the injured are thought to be in a serious or life-threatening condition, according to the London Ambulance Service.

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/09/15/europe/london-tube-security-incident/index.html

OP
June

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
I live in London and things are as quiet as they usually are, in fact with all the terrorist attacks that have been reported this past year we don't see or feel any changes energetically in the city. Much has been presented to 'factually' confirm that these are false flags.

Have a look at the newspaper photo showing a woman that does not look like she's experienced any terror or fear, her clothing is pristine and she is walking very composed with nice clean undisturbed makeup, and no swelling. All quite strange if one had just experienced something potentially physically harmful.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/09/15/parsons-green-london-underground-terror-attack-pictures/

Thanks Lorna, sounds like another false flag god it gets on my pip. Trouble is some people really do get hurt and it terrifies them which is the goal of course.

Lorna Wilson

Roaming Contributor
Retired Global Moderator
Aug 4, 2016
Thanks Lorna, sounds like another false flag god it gets on my pip. Trouble is some people really do get hurt and it terrifies them which is the goal of course.
They do sacrifice the well being of bystanders, however in this case CNN reports that 'None of the injured are thought to be in a serious or life-threatening condition, according to the London Ambulance Service.'

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Thanks, Lorna. It is so hard to know what is going on unless you are there. I was struck by the pale pink outfit without a smudge on it because I have a light pink jacket I rarely wear since it picks up everything. Perhaps "they" should issue clothing guidelines to the crises actors.

There was a young lady that appeared in so many crises situations here, that people started memes about her.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
Thanks, Lorna. It is so hard to know what is going on unless you are there. I was struck by the pale pink outfit without a smudge on it because I have a light pink jacket I rarely wear since it picks up everything. Perhaps "they" should issue clothing guidelines to the crises actors.

There was a young lady that appeared in so many crises situations here, that people started memes about her.
Not to make this a "fashion" analogy, but I LOVE how all these "plans" to create terror seem to be unraveling at the seams. o_O

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)