Out of Body Experiences: The Rise of the Light (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Henda

Mystic Healer and Astral Explorer Author
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Henda submitted a new transients.info article.

Out of Body Experiences: The Rise of the Light
Introduction

During the last months, I had frequent OBE's for almost every night. It has been occurring many times, and I was sent in two places. I experienced a state of being in between worlds.

That has also been very intense and tiring from time to time.

All the visits I have done were related to the cabal and the battles which took place, against many leagues of the Light from other planets.

I actually had a message on February 3,2017 from my guides telling me that new portals to parallel worlds were opening and that I will see it occurring during my sleep time.

As a natural projector I cannot explain how this happens to me. But few explanations would be good to know for those who need more understanding of such occurrences.

Travelling parallel...
Click here to continue on to the original article.

Last edited by a moderator:

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
I wonder if many people currently incarnated have divided their souls to experience what is happening and /or coming from different perspectives. It may account to a point for the great increases in population.

OP
Henda

Henda

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
I wonder if many people currently incarnated have divided their souls to experience what is happening and /or coming from different perspectives. It may account to a point for the great increases in population.
I don't think it is related to the increase of population
When we choose to incarnate as a divided soul we are in parallel worlds not in this reality only but in many others including the spiritual realms
And actually we leave the most powerful part of our soul's energy there but we also take the most other powerful part of our soul's energy where we are here in this reality. But all of them are interconnecting all the time

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
But all of them are interconnecting all the time
I thought about the interconnection many times wondering if energy could be transferred between incarnations of the same soul across dimensions -and even times. I did some research about it and found some comments indicating that yes, it was not only possible, but that such energy could be transferred consciously. Even one source indicated that by drawing energy in such way could make visualization more powerful -being the same for magical purposes, like spell casting -there is a technique to do so. Do you have an opinion Henda?

Oh, and regarding a soul incarnating in different bodies in the same time frame, I did find a couple or so references in the past of individuals that indicated that part of their souls were in other individuals -no way to verify their assertions though. I just don't know if it is common to do so at the current node of time.

Last edited:
OP
Henda

Henda

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
I thought about the interconnection many times wondering if energy could be transferred between incarnations of the same soul across dimensions -and even times. I did some research about it and found some comments indicating that yes, it was not only possible, but that such energy could be transferred consciously. Even one source indicated that by drawing energy in such way could make visualization more powerful -being the same for magical purposes, like spell casting -there is a technique to do so. Do you have an opinion Henda?

Oh, and regarding a soul incarnating in different bodies in the same time frame, I did find a couple or so references in the past of individuals that indicated that part of their souls were in other individuals -no way to verify their assertions though. I just don't know if it is common to do so at the current node of time.
When I do distance healing I can be in multiple places. And sometimes people feel my presence near by
I guess this is part of the way a divided soul is

Reactions: Stargazer and Carl

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Your article is well-timed for me because I've been struggling to make sense of recent events. One of my friends clarified it for me - I am "visiting" with my other selves. I wrote a little while ago about walking out the front door and into another dimension, which was interesting. Now I'm hearing house noises like knocks at the door, someone walking down the hall, and the front door opening and closing. I did not sense any less lighted influences, so I knew it was something else. Also, I will walk through little pockets of scents, often sandlewood.

Going back and forth while awake is tiring and often makes me nauseous. Armed with yours and my friend's info, I settled down for quiet time and was shown many things. I was building an interface for better communications. It was a lot like a rubic cube - dialing in frequencies. Also, I was working underground in the front yard. When I came up the steps, a black panther was sitting on top - checking in with me.

The other interesting thing is that Pepper is doing this right along with me. Of course, dogs are far more adept at this communication than we are. My observations and those of Lila in last week's healing session show how connected Pepper is to all that is going on.

It is a wild ride at Lindaland.

OP
Henda

Henda

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Your article is well-timed for me because I've been struggling to make sense of recent events. One of my friends clarified it for me - I am "visiting" with my other selves. I wrote a little while ago about walking out the front door and into another dimension, which was interesting. Now I'm hearing house noises like knocks at the door, someone walking down the hall, and the front door opening and closing. I did not sense any less lighted influences, so I knew it was something else. Also, I will walk through little pockets of scents, often sandlewood.

Going back and forth while awake is tiring and often makes me nauseous. Armed with yours and my friend's info, I settled down for quiet time and was shown many things. I was building an interface for better communications. It was a lot like a rubic cube - dialing in frequencies. Also, I was working underground in the front yard. When I came up the steps, a black panther was sitting on top - checking in with me.

The other interesting thing is that Pepper is doing this right along with me. Of course, dogs are far more adept at this communication than we are. My observations and those of Lila in last week's healing session show how connected Pepper is to all that is going on.

It is a wild ride at Lindaland.
Linda do you remember when you used to see me near your house ?
I Think that is is not just a coincidence

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)