Otherworldly illustrations by Ivan Laliashvili (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
These are so beautiful, they took my breath away. I had a sense of homecoming when I saw them.

WOW <3

Here is the rest of Ivan's portfolio: http://ivanlaliashvili.deviantart.com/?rnrd=166003

View attachment 2395

View attachment 2396

View attachment 2397

View attachment 2398

View attachment 2399

View attachment 2400

View attachment 2401
I see what you mean Golmona they are amazing. Some of the pics seem to reflect what Jurgen Ziewe described in his book ' Vistas of Infinity ' through the forty years he traveled to different dimensions. He met and spoke to people who lived in them. That's for me, a magical place filled with love. Anything is possible, absolutely anything, we create our own environment. Thankyou for sharing.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
They are beautiful and thanks for posting. I needed a lovely respite this morning, and these are just the ticket for my explorer soul.

You know, the ones with the floating islands remind me of the setting for James Cameron's movie, Avatar.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
I really appreciate the creativity that goes into artwork like this, but in terms of alternative landscapes and worlds, I have always had a very special connection to them and when there are quality depictions like this, it's really a joy to look them over.

With the examples you included Golmona, they made me wonder if inspiration came from real locales existing in the astral.

OP
G

Golmona

Retired Moderator
Aug 2, 2016
Amsterdam
they made me wonder if inspiration came from real locales existing in the astral.
That's exactly what went through my mind Laron. In Maryann's post here (https://www.transients.info/roundtable/threads/merging-timelines-merging-selves.2293/page-2#post-16965) I described an experience I had through a vivid dream/memory of a place very similar to the ones with the floating islands. I wouldn't be surprised if the artist visits these places in astral or visions/dreams

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)