Oscar Meyer brings on more vehicles (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Those of us of a certain age and who grew up in the US probably still can sing the Oscar Meyer song.

“Oh, I wish I were an Oscar Mayer Wiener
That is what I’d truly like to be
’Cause if I were an Oscar Mayer Wiener
Everyone would be in love with me.”

This summer, Oscar Meyer is expanding its vehicle inventory to include more cars and even a drone to showcase their new additive free hot dogs. The short video shows them in action.

Funny story - a long time ago when my nephew was little, he got his leg stuck between the balustrades on the staircase at my parents' house. He was freaking out, and I knew if I could get him to relax, I could get his leg out. I figured singing would be good, and the first tune that came to mind was the Oscar Meyer jingle. It only took a couple of rounds, and I got him loose.

Reactions: Krena and Stargazer

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
I remember that jingle all too well. I used to sing it all the time lol

Reactions: Stargazer and Linda

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
LOL! I love the "Weinermobile"! I've got a small "Hot Wheels" model of it that's AWESOME.

Interesting you should mention "Oscar Meyer" (or "Oscar Mayer" as it is apparently spelled now). I just discovered the other day that it's another one of the"Mandela Effects". I clearly remember at as "Meyer" with an "e".

<Sigh>

OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
another one of the"Mandela Effects"
I did not know this. I wrote Meyer, but the lyrics that I took from another site have Mayer. We had a lot of the products around when I was a child because my brother liked fried bologna sandwiches. (I never liked bologna.) So, I am confident in my spelling of Meyer.

Reactions: Stargazer

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)