Order from Chaos — Astrology Forecast for the 6th of April, 2018 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Janne

Astrologer
Jul 30, 2016
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Janne submitted a new article.

Order from Chaos — Astrology Forecast for the 6th of April, 2018
If you told me you have had a rough week, I can’t say I would be surprised as you are not alone. The aspects have been tough for many people during and since that last full moon that hung on longer than it should have, fueled by fiery and harsh aspects sending some people into a tailspin, and others having to face some cold hard facts of life, and yet others feeling like they were between a rock and a hard place.

I am hoping todays aspect will more than allow us to see the bigger picture, as Vesta the asteroid representing our core of...
Click here to continue on to the original article. (You can comment if logged into a transients.info Roundtable Forum account.)

Reactions: Stargazer and Carl

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I am really beginning to like Vesta, more and more.
Quaoar too; and find it especially easy to relate to a planet whose people 'sang and danced the world into being'. My kind of people<3
Sounds like some dancing is finally heading our way too:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)