On the edge of forever folks! (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
Well, we will then have to wait just a little bit more to see/experience what she indicates ("I’m sharing all this to draw your attention to the timing of it all now at the end of December 2017. That in itself is another HUGE insight as to how dramatically the global changes are about to become."). Big claims require a big proof, especially at this stage.

OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Well, welcome to New Earth!

The December Solstice 2017 was radical beyond belief. If you've chosen to take up residence in New Earth, then congratulations. We have arrived and have melted into an ecstatic, humbling quietude that is beyond words.

Perhaps, in January 2018, I will have found some words, and we can get together on a teleconference, where some of my collaborators and I can reveal to you the entirety of what we were clocking in other dimensions.

For those who have rejected New Earth, hmmm. What to say? They'll be sorting things out in the physical for awhile, reacting to old patterns they still hold in their ego-minds that they assume are still the status quo, and having a miserable go of it. Stick around, fight the New Earth energy, endure much suffering, then die? Or, sync up, little by little, using the new, pristine energies to release the old, limiting constructs. Either way, it's all good at this point.

http://x5i0.r.a.d.sendibm1.com/20w42u7mre3f.html

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
Excuse me for being confused but what is the concrete meaning of her message now? Is she saying that she is in the New Earth with a lucky few and is sending a message from there? The persons reading her message are not in the New Earth? Something doesn't make sense.

OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Excuse me for being confused but what is the concrete meaning of her message now? Is she saying that she is in the New Earth with a lucky few and is sending a message from there? The persons reading her message are not in the New Earth? Something doesn't make sense.
I do not see the new earth as being a physical construct, more an energetic one. Is it perception? There have been times when I have seen the Earth as utterly beautiful. Even the crud is beautiful.

I went through two very difficult days and I know I am not the only one. Right now I feel I am in a room with no furniture, nothing to hang on to.

Merry Christmas Carl.

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
I do not see the new earth as being a physical construct, more an energetic one. Is it perception?
OK! Let us assume then it is an energetic construct or a perception. That implies it is subjective. Therefore like a good engineer I'm going to develop a 3d scenario and see how the assumption holds. Let us say for example that we have in the next few days a big natural disaster in Ecuador. Does that mean that the people like Lucia Rene that "have arrived and have melted into an ecstatic, humbling quietude that is beyond words." will no be affected at any level? That includes the psychological too based on her article. I'm struggling to understand from where she is coming from yet.

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
I do not see the new earth as being a physical construct, more an energetic one.
This is my take on it too. Actually, I now believe it is a BST. It is real, of course. Like any BST. And some BST filter back in a kind of feedback loop to the physical Earth. The more people believe in it and go to the "New Earth" in dreams and projections, the more it is possible to manifest in the physical, too (which is the good news).

http://www.monroeinstituteuk.org/focus-levels/

Focus 26 – Here are identified certain areas, few in number, containing the structures and knowledge of various highly individual religious and other beliefs based on direct experience of self.
(Focus Levels 24 to 26 are referred to as the Belief System Territories, and are explored extensively during the Lifeline program)

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
There seem to be many metaphors and many ways of looking at the concept of 3D and other constructs. Many of the videos from Alba Weinman, Dolores Cannon, Alison Coe, and other QHHT practitioners seem to be addressing the ongoing "split" between the "old 3D earth" and the "higher dimensional" "New Earth". Magenta Pixie's channelings of "The Nine" have been doing much of the same.

The best way I've come to understand or possibly explain it is this. As tiny pinpoints of awareness (aspects of "Divine Consciousness" or "God"), we float through an infinite number of universes and experiences. Some are physical. Some are not. This "3D" earth we're experiencing right now (in this moment of focused attention) is just one of countless others. The version of earth we're experiencing now probably won't even be the same one we'll experience tomorrow, next week, or even in a moment. This is because as our emotions and "spiritual energy" shift and change, this seamlessly moves our current awareness into adjacent or even overlapping realities that are more in alignment with those energies.

The most difficult thing to grasp is that, even though you and I might feel that we only exist in only one reality, we actually exist (in some form) in all the others as well. We also exist in many other planes of existence (non-physical too). This is what's meant by multi-dimensionality.

When we begin to "remember" or understand this--and the concept that we are sovereign beings, we begin to understand that we have "free will". This means that we can begin taking responsibility for consciously creating (or manifesting) our own experience through our own focused intent. As we think, meditate, and begin speaking and acting in a positive manner, for example, we can more easily align ourselves energetically with a timeline (or reality) that resonates with that positive energy (or an outcome that is compatible with that vision).

Of course, the opposite is true as well. We can create the experience of greater separation or challenge through focus on negative energetics. Regardless of our focus, the stronger our belief in this ability, the faster we can create or manifest these changes.

In most cases (at least in this 3D experience), we've forgotten about these abilities and allowed others (government, parents, religions, etc.) to create much of our experience for us. Some (mostly those at higher levels of these control mechanisms) know ALL this--and they work very hard to keep us from rediscovering our own power.

If you're with me so far, that's awesome. This is hard to explain. :)

Now. Even though we may only be aware of this 3D physical earth we're experiencing at the moment, remember that this is just one of countless versions--and each version is surrounded by energetically different layers. This means that ALL the different dimensions are superimposed over the same reality. Some are tangible to our human form, some are not. In any given experience for example, one person may be operating at a "lower" 3D energetic level. He or she may only feel hurt or hatred from the experience. Someone who may be operating at a "higher" 5D level might feel love or compassion from the very same thing--whether it's a normal day-t0-day occurrence or an earthquake. This difference in energy will cause each person's consciousness to SHIFT to a nearby version of the reality that best supports that energetic. After more time has passed, these two people may be experiencing entirely different realities--and they don't realize it because each is interacting with another, slightly different version of the person they were interacting with before. This is actually one of the explanations of the "Mandela Effect" that really resonates with me.

Confusing? Yes. I'm just starting to grasp this stuff and I still get confused about it too. And of course, this is just MY understanding of how things may work. There are as many ways to see this as there are conscious beings to see them.

For me, the bottom line is this. Everyone is on their own journey through this experience of life. All paths are equally important--and all beings are too. Some may wish to explore the dark realms--and that's perfectly OK. I know what I intend to create or experience and it in no way detracts from anyone else's experience...they are free to create their own reality on their own path. There are COUNTLESS, INFINITE, UNLIMITED realities out there and they are more than welcome to experience those if my chosen path doesn't resonate with them--there's no judgment.

In my chosen creation, there's a smooth, graceful transition to a New Earth--where humanity and nature will coexist in perfect harmony. I'm already seeing things shifting in that direction--and as more beings awaken and align to that reality, the faster it will come into manifestation!

And even if my understanding of things is completely incorrect, I'm perfectly OK with it. I still choose to see it as a wonderful adventure!

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
This "3D" earth we're experiencing right now (in this moment of focused attention) is just one of countless others.
And that could explain that when our body dies in a particular reality it doesn't mean we do so in others. I even suspect that our other bodies are of different ages in other realities and when we dream we enter a particular reality and we for example could see/feel ourselves younger, older, in non-human bodies, etc., even a different sex. I had recent dreams interacting with different versions of a departed friend, the "realities" of those dreams are as well a bit different from this current 3D Earth. Well put Stargazer!

Sinera

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
I resonate with some aspects of this view but have a different take on it. I know many will not like my post, but I think I can explain pretty well my reasons for believing it. So here we go:

For me there is only one physical version of Earth that is 'actualised' as 'physical'. The multitudes of other realities are ('astral' / 5d / mental?) simulations in potentiality. That does not mean that they are not real. Of course, they are!

They exist in potentiality or as an energetic construct as Pod has put it so perfectly for me. We can interact with these timelines / realities/ databases (as Tom Campbell would put it) via dreams, projections/OBE, visions, prophecies about alternative outcomes, intuition, clairvoyance, remote viewing, etc.. So here I agree, at least partially.

We can also put them into reality ('actualize' them) from their being a mere potential timeline construct. It exists as a reality but it's just like the Holodeck on StarTrek, therefore we can access it and make it 'real' personally or collectively. Therefore it's my conclusion that it is actually yet another BST. A good one and better than most of the others, but still a BST.

Many experiencers even report that they have been to the New Earth via occasional shifts (actually it was a kind of AP if you ask me) and they come back here and did not stay. Some say they live in two worlds now. This is explained by my theory pretty well imv. This bilocation and frequent projection is possible for some people who are attuned to the higher vibration of the 5d/higher New Earth BST.

Each reality gains strength the more intense you believe it on a personal level or the more intense a collective like humanity believes it. It's a mutual feedback mechanism, it goes to and fro, gradually strengthening each other on all planes. That's the good thing about the New Earth BST, as it might also filter back to this actualized physical Earth and then create/manifest the changes in societey we all hope for.

The bad thing about the "New Earth"/New Age belief is that it is just another BST and thus part of a prolonged incarnation after death. Sorry, but that's what it is for me. This is what I don't get about the 'ascension' belief or desire that you actually do not die (doubtful) but shift your bodies to the higher vibe NE BST.

So what. And then? What do you do? Stay on Earth for eternity? Isn't it just another prolonged incarnation? Happy ever after singing Kumbaya at the campfire. Isn't it the same for a soul as the version for the countless souls who (deliberately) end up in the hollow heavens (as Buhlman calls them) of the religious heavens or some mundane BSTs like normal Earth-like cities, just a better and freer version of it? "Dead and proud of it" as Frank Kepple described them.

Honestly, I would love to see "New Earth" manifest here in the physical (through the collective believe feedback mechanism) instead of becoming yet another escapist trying to ascend to a hollow heaven. This possibiltiy of the shift in 3D is sustained by the maintaining of the BST of the "New Earth" in 5D/astral/potentiality. And it even gains more and more strength the more people believe in it and wish for it. Hence this explains the "shift" and Earth changes we expect and hope for. They will happen, gradually, by collective effort, via feedback mechanism from the "New Earth Belief System Territory".

On the other hand, it seems that it can also happen that if a BST is not supported in this physical world anymore it becomes discarded in the astral or potential versions.
Kurt Leland once had a AP/OBE experience (described in his book "Otherwhere", a recommendable book btw!) where he visited an old dusty storehouse with figures and statutes of old Egyptian deities. It was defunct, abandoned without any caretaker, not used anymore. A bit spooky even as if haunted by ghosts.
He was then explained or had the insight that it was indeed part of an old Egyptian religious construct that fell out of use because nowadays hardly anyone has this religion anymore since the Arab world is predominantly Muslim now. And all the deceased of that time have moved on from that BST construct, re-incarnated and/or gone to other projects, on Earth or elsewhere.

You might read some of Buhlman's, Ziewe's or Monroe's works on AP and BSTs - or Tom Campbell's theories about 'actualized' versus potential timelines/databases, which might help to understand what I'm trying to say. I do not believe there are more physical versions of us than one. In conclusion and in my view it's just "astral" or "mental" and potential versions we can play with but 'make real' 'down here' indeed.

And hopefully will. No more escapism please. The "shift" or "split" is an escapist viewpoint, for me it's a misinterpretation of all the channellings and QHHT messages (including that of Ms Cannon) to this regard.

I think there is only ONE Earth in the physical. And we need to take care of it. If we don't then in a few years we will all perish together. No one will 'shift' unless they are indeed dying with their physical bodies which is always a shift, of course. Ascension of the Earth for me means all of us or no one. If there are enough positive people and changes then we even can overrule the negative people and take them with us regardless. New Earth can manifest here in 3D, or never. It is up to us. The next years or decade will be decisive.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I read through the post and replies and went to my favorite thinking spot - rocking chair on the back deck. As I thought of you all and this subject, two doves flew under the roof, inches from me, and landed on the railing a few feet away. They looked at me, chattered something, and flew on to a nearby tree where they continued to look at me. That message is hard to ignore.

I live in an in-between place - analytical and mystical - and have all my life. Much like Carl, I'm observant, carefully consider what is said, research many possible explanations, and draw conclusions from the data - not my wishes. I was very good at my job. So, even when I'm having a mystical experience, I'm still observing and collecting data.

Are there 2 earths - are timelines splitting - who knows because for us here, it is like describing and mapping the ocean from the shore.

However, for me, events and experiences that are beyond our "regular" life here have transpired right before my eyes. Laron spent a few days here and can tell you I am a regular person who lives in a regular house in a regular neighborhood. Yet, there is something more going on. I've walked into my bedroom carrying a basket of laundry and seen a person in a uniform dematerialize before my eyes; I've walked around another version of our front yard with my beloved dog, Pepper, where the colors were more vibrant, I could see details without my glasses, and was overcome with feelings of love and beauty. These and countless other events have been part of my waking and walking life.

So, the analytical side of me has been presented with quite a bit of evidence of something more. What does it mean - I don't know, but I do like all the "more" experiences and want to share them, so we all can live in the "more" space.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
The bad thing about the "New Earth"/New Age belief is that it is just another BST and thus part of a prolonged incarnation after death. Sorry, but that's what it is for me. This is what I don't get about the 'ascension' belief or desire that you actually do not die (doubtful) but shift your bodies to the higher vibe NE BST.

So what. And then? What do you do? Stay on Earth for eternity? Isn't it just another prolonged incarnation? Happy ever after singing Kumbaya at the campfire. Isn't it the same for a soul as the version for the countless souls who (deliberately) end up in the hollow heavens (as Buhlman calls them) of the religious heavens or some mundane BSTs like normal Earth-like cities, just a better and freer version of it?
I certainly don't intend to judge or dismiss any other ideas or perspectives, for who among us can really know the whole story from our limited physical vessels and this physically-constrained environment? Each of us has his or her own understanding of things as we stumble around in the darkness, trying to discover what is true for us. "Truth" is highly subjective and each of us is entitled to discover our own version for ourselves. I think that's the beauty of a "multiple reality", "multiple earth" idea and why it resonates so deeply for me. ANY AND ALL scenarios or beliefs become possible. There truly are no limits! :)

One of the really AWESOME ideas I've heard through many spiritual "truth seekers" is the idea that we are literally trying to "bring 'Heaven' to Earth". For me, this simply means that we are trying to find/create a perfect blend of spirituality and physicality. If one can imagine a human existence where our environment is pure, there is no pain or illness, we live in harmony with earth and one another, and where we don't "die" until we're ready to, then I think that vision is exactly what we're talking about--a "Garden of Eden" of sorts. Personally, I can't think of anything much better than that--and I'd be happy (for at least a few centuries) to stay on earth for a prolonged incarnation. I wouldn't leave an inch of this beautiful earth unexplored! I'd climb every mountain. Rest in the sun on every beach. Explore every cave and swim in every crystal-clear stream. I might not leave until I'd gotten to know every being on this earth well--AND discovered all the mysteries of life that have puzzled me for (probably) many a lifetime! Then, when I could say that I've seen every possible rainbow and every possible fiery sunset (and perhaps even explored many other worlds/earths/planets) I'd be ready to set this body down and move on to the next adventure.

So, the analytical side of me has been presented with quite a bit of evidence of something more. What does it mean - I don't know, but I do like all the "more" experiences and want to share them, so we all can live in the "more" space.
Absolutely! The more we can expand our thinking, the more we can experience. We can't explore life outside the confines of a cardboard box until we realize that something exists beyond it--and we figure out how to break free from it!

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
Reactions: Lila and Anaeika

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I am of Sinera's view. As you dabble and taste the potential worlds (mental/energetic constructs) the perception is as real as perception gets. However, in this world of 5 elements (Chinese perception, there!) things manifest here according to the universal design template that suits it for carbon-based life forms. Granted, there are other cellular structures such as plasma or crystalline. I once had a dream where I was told "We are all plasma beings".

I qualify here that I think that the consciousness that sees through the eyes of a carbon-based life form is integrated with a level of life that is beyond the particular type of physical manifestation. The consciousness is universal and is only limited in perception.

Anyhow, what I started out to post is that, if we want to be the change we desire, let's start by doing away with money systems altogether. Why do we hobble ourselves, or in many cases cripple, just to conform with a monetary system that has grown bigger than all of us and impossible to control? Just as a person holding a gun is a manifestation of somebody creating a way to get their "fire" of anger out to cause harm or death; so is a money system a way to create desire, which can never be sated, because the bowl of desire is bottomless. From that grow the twin evils of greed and coveting what your neighbour or someone else has.

While money systems exist, and the dupe is pulled over the eyes of the people entangled in it, there will be little consciousness raising in the general population, because to do that you have to become aware of ego separation, and soul unity, a perception that is best gained by sitting quietly alone in peace and tranquillity. To be engrossed (or I should say, entranced) by material things, such as the farce gift-giving has become at certain deified points of the year, is to be entirely lost in games, and game-playing. Whilst one assigns meaning of life within the limitation of such games, there is no consciousness raising.

I agree with Sinera that bringing heaven to earth is a miracle we could all perform with a little bit of introspection and love for humanity.

OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Heaven is in our hearts! <3

Like Linda, I have had experiences of seeing the world around me as utterly beautiful and am grounded enough not to be totally blissed out and to be able to record it in some way. I have met and integrated some of the lives I live in other realities.

Perhaps we are going to start experiencing life on Earth in the way it was originally meant to be experienced before it was hijacked. I also surmise that a certain number are helping to create the etheric structure. Everything is created etherically before it manifests.

It is all fun though and most of all the fun is the wonderful writing that has appeared in this thread Thanks everyone.

It's Frequency Ranges in my experience. So while she maybe experiencing a whole new level of awareness and thus experiencing the world as if it's a New Earth/Alt Reality, it is she which has shifted and created something new in her experience.
When frequency drops she will once again see the world as she knew it before shifting her consciousness into higher frequency's and 'seeing a New Earth/Alt Reality".
Or maybe she'll get to stay up there in 5D consciousness...I truly believe some have and not just the known names of history. It's pretty hard though, when one is in a 5D body living in a multitude of lower frequency's from the broad spectrum of human's creating their own realities. All that Mass Collective Communal Soup....hard to stay soaring all the time.

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
CrystalSong , It is hard to maintain a higher dimensional consciousness in a 3d body. That is why it is so important to ground to Mother Earth. I think it is important to know that Gaia upgraded first and then we all follow. Imagine grounding to a 5d Earth instead!

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I haven't much to add to the fabulous posts above now except my thanks<3

Having said that, I am becoming more clear on my ability to manifest and how/how not and why, etc. To do so I find I need to let go the fears that keep me weighted down in all spheres so that what I manifest is what I am mnanifesting rather than what I fear. So, to me, the manifesting goes hand in hand with the letting go. It's a dance!

And of course, whatever the mechanism, keeping firmly in mind through it all the goal of our beautiful earth with loving people; so that it can become reality because it already is (here our narrow view of time hinders a lot until we let that view go)... keeping this firm intent is key, which, of course, takes centeredness, which of course is infinitely helped by being grounded, most easily done (for me as well as others who mention it) outdoors, especially in the midst of beauty... so, yes, doing this alongside/on top of a 5D earth sounds divine! So much easier to see the beauty and potential in each spot of the current earth, however trashed it may be in the moment and the love in each person, however they may trigger me just now.
That is the goal. Getting ever closer...

To do this with the entire earth, it seems we must have a quorum. I know, too, that all of you here help me have faith that such a quorum is manifesting/manifested. Those wisps of dreamstate used to be so intangible. Then they became stories, the stories had reason to be, they started to help me sort everyday realities, those realities changed (are still changing!), then, a huge jump for me was finding others here to express these things with, analyze them and shape them yet more beautifully...and... we are doing it:-D

Last edited:

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I haven't much to add to the fabulous posts above now except my thanks<3

Having said that, I am becoming more clear on my ability to manifest and how/how not and why, etc. To do so I find I need to let go the fears that keep me weighted down in all spheres so that what I manifest is what I am mnanifesting rather than what I fear. So, to me, the manifesting goes hand in hand with the letting go. It's a dance!

And of course, whatever the mechanism, keeping firmly in mind through it all the goal of our beautiful earth with loving people; so that it can become reality because it already is (here our narrow view of time hinders a lot until we let that view go)... keeping this firm intent is key, which, of course, takes centeredness, which of course is infinitely helped by being grounded, most easily done (for me as well as others who mention it) outdoors, especially in the midst of beauty... so, yes, doing this alongside/on top of a 5D earth sounds divine! So much easier to see the beauty and potential in each spot of the current earth, however trashed it may be in the moment and the love in each person, however they may trigger me just now.
That is the goal. Getting ever closer...

To do this with the entire earth, it seems we must have a quorum. I know, too, that all of you here help me have faith that such a quorum is manifesting/manifested. Those wisps of dreamstate used to be so intangible. Then they became stories, the stories had reason to be, they started to help me sort everyday realities, those realities changed (are still changing!), then, a huge jump for me was finding others here to express these things with, analyze them and shape them yet more beautifully...and... we are doing it:-D
Yes, we are impactful on ourselves because of our thoughts, and then that buds out.

Reactions: Anaeika and Lila

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
I read this quote a long time ago and it comes back to haunt me now and then. It was in one of the books about Edgar Cayce I read. "Thoughts are deeds" I'm starting to understand what he meant by that...

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I read this quote a long time ago and it comes back to haunt me now and then. It was in one of the books about Edgar Cayce I read. "Thoughts are deeds" I'm starting to understand what he meant by that...
Yes, indeed. Or another way you could put it is "Thoughts driven by intent manifest."

Sinera

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Maybe he was not only talking about the physical plane. In the astral planes (dreams or projections) thoughts can instantly manifest and be(come) real. Thoughts are the 'matter' of the astral, in a way. In the etheric and physical planes it is indeed the same, but they take longer to form and more intent and harder efforts. That's the difference. In both cases they 'are' deeds (of creation) indeed.

Sinera

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Maybe he was not only talking about the physical plane. In the astral planes (dreams or projections) thoughts can instantly manifest and be(come) real. Thoughts are the 'matter' of the astral, in a way. In the etheric and physical planes it is indeed the same, but they take longer to form and more intent and harder efforts. That's the difference. In both cases they 'are' deeds (of creation) indeed.
I should add it is a little different on the mental planes (or some of the very higher astral) planes. And the higher the less thought-responsive the environment becomes because it is more based on group thought, thus we have stable environments and you cannot change that much by your will. I once was in 'The Library' in 2010 (Health department!) and it was a place like on Earth, although the library was like a palace or great dome, pretty amazing.

Of course the zones near Source or of pure spiritual essence or any 'buddhic' or whatever very high planes, where form is no longer needed, are yet another matter again altogether. But we humans hardly get there while incarnated and only some mystic experiencers and maybe some under hypnotic regression can tell us by giving impressions of it. Yet it is still different when you 'are there', I suppose.

Of course the zones near Source or of pure spiritual essence or any 'buddhic' or whatever very high planes, where form is no longer needed, are yet another matter again altogether. But we humans hardly get there while incarnated and only some mystic experiencers and maybe some under hypnotic regression can tell us by giving impressions of it. Yet it is still different when you 'are there', I suppose.
I've got to see planes closer to Source on rare occasion. My take-away was that it was incomprehensible at my frequency - meaning while through pure love I was able to gain access to it - it was an information White-Out. Literally too bright to look at and comprehend anything. Like a snow blizzard of energy.

Sinera

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
I've got to see planes closer to Source on rare occasion. My take-away was that it was incomprehensible at my frequency - meaning while through pure love I was able to gain access to it - it was an information White-Out. Literally too bright to look at and comprehend anything. Like a snow blizzard of energy.
Yeah, that is what I heard from similar accounts too. Most also say they just are not able to describe in human terms what they experienced.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)