On the edge of forever folks! (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
What a couple of weeks this has been soul travellers.................

I started dreaming again, but dreams that seemed to test my morals, like helping a woman being beaten by thugs. Finding a purse then spending the money before I real*eyesed it was NOT my purse and the mortification I felt! Deciding to move into a garden greenhouse so that an elderly couple could stay together and I could be close to care for them. It is as if something is going through all the files and programmes in my registry to check for anomolies. Today my hips ache. I feel it has to do with kundalini activation. The energy is holding me to the spot, as if a grounding cord has been clipped to me and is running deep into the Earth. Sometimes I find myself somewhere but forget why I went there.

Not been the happiest week, but my deep sobbing seems to have ceased (after 5 years) and I am enjoying life and people. But I spent a night in fear last week, the fear burned me as I lay in bed and consciously let it be. I feel a knowledge that I have totally earned my right to be here to witness the changes. "As Pucksterguy said "No Shit!

Constantly amazed at how people around me are changing, one dear man talking about feelings!!!!!!

Despite being a round a lot of flu in the last month, I have not caught it and remain healthy. 2,000 mgs of Vitamin C a days helps, also covering my face when out in the cold!

Synchronicities around me, and I KNOW they are synchronicities as they happen, not afterwards on reflection.

Today, according to Dr Meg at Spiritlite :

"On the 17th of this December at 5:46 eastern time in your Earth time, three stargates will open simultaneously, triangulating together and causing an immense corridor to open. It is within this corridor that the hot winds will flow. The corridor will splinter off more smaller versions of the same for nearly three weeks.

This is the Pernacian corridor that rarely ever opens. It will shake things up universally and has the potential to create events from within your planet. Strong earthquakes, strange weather, tidal anomalies, volcanic activity and even a very slight possibility of an unexpected metor shower but it will not be of any consequence. It is the risk of the earth moving that is the greatest possibility and the possibility remains that they have the potential to be very large in their power"

https://www.spiritlite.com/messages.php

5.46 Eastern time is about 11am in the Scotland.

A new posting this morning from Denise over at High Heart Life:

" As of December 1, 2017 the Milky Way Galactic Center (GC) was, from our current perspective, at 27° Sagittarius 06.0′. Tomorrow, Sunday December 17, 2017 is the New Moon and it’s happening at 26° Sagittarius 31′, which is a conjunction to the GC. More things end and start tomorrow because of this and multiple other related things"

https://highheartlife.com/2017/12/16/multiple-current-convergent-points/

So it is all go people.

I will add to this post as we go through it. Please add your feeling, impressions and experiences of this amazing time. Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Last edited:
OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Dr Meg also speaks of refugees from other worlds: I have to say the Dandelion Seed Beings were not refugees. They came with a purpose and great love!

Now, we spoke to you earlier that those from other worlds have been walking among you. They do so because their worlds are at risk of severe effects from the Pernacian triangulation. They have done what they can to protect their worlds and have temporarily been moving to safer ground so to speak. Some of you feel them, see them, hear them. Some of you do not believe in them at all. Whatever your avenue is they walk among you both in your dimension and dimensions very close to yours. They have gone elsewhere too depending upon what part of creation they originate. And they will return after the effects on their world cease. Their risks are more plasma related and for some, the possibility of radiation or with enough proximity to the origin points, actual departiculation.

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
" As of December 1, 2017 the Milky Way Galactic Center (GC) was, from our current perspective, at 27° Sagittarius 06.0′. Tomorrow, Sunday December 17, 2017 is the New Moon and it’s happening at 26° Sagittarius 31′, which is a conjunction to the GC. More things end and start tomorrow because of this and multiple other related things"
Yes, we get articles and YouTube videos every year around this time about this yearly alignment; many promising wondrous events, ascension, disclosure, life reviews, etc. for the period or the year to come -curiously the ones making big claims fade away after the date passes. You can Google it (put "galactic center" and for example ascension and you will get all kinds of information and beliefs). So lets be careful about expectations/claims here.

OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
So lets be careful about expectations/claims here.
Thanks for that perspective Carl.

I personally have not read articles on ascension and the galactic centre before this year and would not have been interested if Lucia Rene had not pointed something out. The astrological influences are also unique to this year, transiting Saturn will make its last conjuntion to the GC [Galactic Center] in November and December of this year, and then, two days before the December Solstice, Saturn enters Capricorn (joining transiting Pluto there).

Finally Carl, I can just feel it all. What I am reading online from my trusted Sources correlates with the energies I am personally experiencing.

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Curious you titled this “On the Edge of Forever”. I posted a song yesterday and look at this synchronicity:

[Chorus]
One among infinity
Witnessing the majesty
Calm in this humility
Witnessing the majesty
Hope as far as one can see
Witnessing the majesty [x3]
Standing on the edge of forever

OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Curious you titled this “On the Edge of Forever”. I posted a song yesterday and look at this synchronicity:

[Chorus]
One among infinity
Witnessing the majesty
Calm in this humility
Witnessing the majesty
Hope as far as one can see
Witnessing the majesty [x3]
Standing on the edge of forever
OK that is really cool. Where did you post the song? Would love to hear it.

Thanks Anaeika.

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Oh so that confirms you DIDN’T hear the song first and were not influenced by that! Even better!!! I think we are tapping into the same energetic message. I will find it & be back.

OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Full transcript of latest from Lucia;

Things have been a bit shaky today (Monday, 18 December, 2017). But that's because there's lots of solar flare activity. Tomorrow as well. Easy does it. It takes a toll on the embodiment. I generally caution myself to take silence until the chaotic energies pass.

These solar flares are good. They are shaking things loose. Both at a planetary and a personal level. So let them shake you up, then process whatever arises. This week is going to be intense in terms of clearing.

I'm watching the most marvelous military strategy in alternate dimensions. Last week was all about preparation: updated intel, plans being revised, troops briefed. So many beings from other star systems—those who originally contributed star seed material to jumpstart the experiment. Here to assist Earth this week. Here to turn the final page of the book entitled, "How to Derail an Experiment in Consciousness".

But that's okay. We've learned loads as the result of the derailing. Much more than we would have learned had the original experiment been allowed to unfold. So, many thanks to the Anunnaki, et al.

This morning, the energy shifted from preparation to ships loading up and moving into formation. What formation is not important. They know exactly what they're doing. They're masters at this and, now that we've made it crystal clear we're open to their aid, they are going to take care of what's on their plate with the utmost impeccability.

Everyone in the galaxy who is anyone is here! The cosmic bleachers are filled to capacity with those who have come to witness the grand turning point in the experiment, the day the limiting construct in consciousness—the Matrix, the artificial diety construct, the hell words, etc, etc—gets dismantled. And once that happens, watch out! The Eden energy of the original experience comes fully back online. Now that will be a day to celebrate!

But coming back down to Earth. Boots on the ground. The more practical stuff. What about you? What is your take on all of this?

If you are an energy worker who has come to serve the planet, you're jumping into the air, clicking your heels. How many people, in the past week, have I heard say, "This is what I came for!"? Definitely a week to minimize activity and hold space for what is transpiring at a planetary level.

As one who is here for her second tour of duty, I'm ecstatic. End game. The realization of everything we've worked for. And then some.

I just keep inviting things into my field and watching my consciousness expand as a result. My mantra is "Resist Nothing". In November, it was all of the dark forces and evil on the planet. More recently, it has been the entire limiting construct in consciousness.

The vibration of these things is horrific. They feel awful. But then I remember my mantra. I acknowledge the presence of the energies, welcome them, allow them to merge into my field, let the energies change and move, and, finally, watch them melt into Nothingness. Then, with time, the bliss of expanded consciousness.

Long years of emotional processing to reach the point where I can do that. But now-a-days, it's super easy. When you get triggered, just stop, sit with it, feel it, and offer it up.

Say, "I don't want this emotional baggage/egoic structure/control issue any longer. I own completely that this is mine. I own that it is my conditioned response. I take full responsibility for my process. But I offer this constriction in my body to the Universe. Please sweep it away this week, along with all of the other debris, that is not in resonance with higher consciousness on Earth, that is being swept away.

That's what this week is about—clearing, purifying, releasing accumulated baggage. Final clearance sale, my friends. Everything can go.

http://x5i0.r.a.d.sendibm1.com/20w419bmre3f.html

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
Interesting Pod. Let's see what manifests these coming days. In order to be meaningful in my opinion it should affect not just some souls here and there like in the past, but basically humanity in general. Too many people are seeking/thinking/visualizing/wishing for positive changes at the global level at this point. It has been going on for a while now and visible and concrete positive changes must manifest now or we (humanity) will face otherwise something not nice otherwise, even if many of us don't want to go that route.

OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Interesting Pod. Let's see what manifests these coming days.
Someone very close to me activated slave programming in me this morning. I sobbed as feelings of worthlessness engulfed me. It was an awful energy to behold, a harsh and unyielding programme.

Along with worthlessness I also felt lack of self regard and love.

Like you Carl I am very cautiously optimistic.....it has to affect everything. But an etheric healing takes three days to manifest in the body so I am prepared to watch and wait.

When people ask me why I have such confidence that we can change things I always say "Either we change or die out! No middle ground because the planet is being destroyed"

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
I just keep inviting things into my field and watching my consciousness expand as a result. My mantra is "Resist Nothing". In November, it was all of the dark forces and evil on the planet. More recently, it has been the entire limiting construct in consciousness.

The vibration of these things is horrific. They feel awful. But then I remember my mantra. I acknowledge the presence of the energies, welcome them, allow them to merge into my field, let the energies change and move, and, finally, watch them melt into Nothingness. Then, with time, the bliss of expanded consciousness.

Long years of emotional processing to reach the point where I can do that. But now-a-days, it's super easy. When you get triggered, just stop, sit with it, feel it, and offer it up.
Wow...all this really resonated! Integration, integration, integration has been my "mantra" lately. I continually find myself making choices, setting intentions, then releasing/integrating/accepting whatever comes next.

What incredible lessons/expansions we're experiencing!

:)

Gunther

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Sep 27, 2016
South Africa
Quote “Full transcript of latest from Lucia;

Things have been a bit shaky today (Monday, 18 December, 2017). But that's because there's lots of solar flare activity. Tomorrow as well. Easy does it. It takes a toll on the embodiment. I generally caution myself to take silence until the chaotic energies pass.

These solar flares are good. They are shaking things loose. Both at a planetary and a personal level. So let them shake you up, then process whatever arises. This week is going to be intense in terms of clearing…………………………………” end Quote

Interestingly the two websites I follow to monitor solar flare activity, report zero solar flare activity either yesterday (18 Dec) or today 19 (Dec).

The websites are :

http://tesis.lebedev.ru/en/sun_flares.html

http://www.spaceweather.com

But I always remain cautiously optimistic for the future, as well

Last edited:

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
Interestingly the two websites I follow to monitor solar flare activity, report zero solar flare activity either yesterday (18 Dec) or today 19 (Dec).
Good one Gunther! Yes, experience (with many disappointments thru the years) has showed me that many claims regarding esoteric events are made but once they are investigated they quickly are disproven. Sometimes they were clear fakes, others just indicate lack of education/information coming from the originator, others are simply an expression of certain personal beliefs that could be very wrong but to the originator they are a 100% fact (very common in human nature it seems, even to the point to refuse to change even when real facts are shown), others are clear attempts to lie/confuse/mislead others for personal gain, pleasure, or to destroy the faith of true believers, others are part of a campaign to destroy a movement towards freedom or consciousness growth.
Some may disagree with me, but my many decades of studying/exploring the occult has showed me that we are sometimes a gullible lot that wants change and the best for mankind so bad that we easily fall pray to bad individuals from time to time singing a siren's song. There are even proven releases of some pieces of information, true, partially true or completely false, that were made to study the reaction of the "test subjects" for certain studies, with good and not so good purposes.
So constant vigilance, verification of statements made by others, use of unemotional logic, are a must to stay in track. So, yes, lets remain cautiously optimistic.

OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Thank you Gunther, it is always important to have guards stationed at the doorway to our optimism. Not an easy role but I appreciate it very much.

Late last night when I saw your post, I quickly replied to Lucia's newsletter address, asking her to clarify this point. But this morning, I have made a further and more concerted attempt through the official contact form. Undoubtedly, this issue speaks to the clarity and purity of her message and must be resolved.

In this life time I am programmed with a deep distrust of gurus and teachers, preferring to learn through my own experience. Lucia Rene is the only teacher I have ever subscribed to. I do not experience her as one of the la la spiritual teachers with a website and a few certificates. She is an ordained buddhist monk and has a clear and deeply committed following, albeit mainly women I think. For several years I have used her freely given meditations and found them to be extremely powerful.

She has, to my knowledge, never made psychic predictions before except to talk about her work in dismantling the patriachy. So when this newsletter came through, I was very excited.

But this is a lesson for me to stay with my own guidance, not to follow as a sheeple and your post brought me up short.

Solar flares or no solar flares, I am personally experiencing this as a very powerfully energetic time in human history.

Love Pod

Last edited:

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
th.jpg

I am using this image to describe what I am not, when it comes to energetic influx in this present cycle. I am not muzzled, biting on a bit of someone else's construction, or wearing blinkers. I am in fact, able to perceive energetic variation as it rises and falls, much as happened on 21st December 2012 when I had more than one very interesting energetic experience. As I write this tonight, there are only a few hours left before I may experience the energies of 21st December, 2017. Solar flares or not, I am keenly interested in what the variable energetic tides may bring. I am palpably waiting, which is different to having expectations. Expectations will let you down, time and again.

Feelings of compassion go out to any being within our worlds who needs must be constrained or constricted by blinkers, blinders, frequency fences, or anything else.

OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Please POD, let us know if you get a reply and what she said. A no reply from her to your emails would be troublesome in my mind -could speak volumes in fact.
I will post her reply Carl in it's entirety. I made sure the subject line stated clearly that there were no solar flares so that her assistant knows exactly what the issue is. Unfortunately, it is the time of year when people do NOT necessarily respond to emails so I would not take silence as troublesome.

Last edited:
OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
At the end of the day, she is a human too, fallible like the rest of us.
Yes this is my feeling too Anaeika, we need to go with our own intuition. I do not need Lucia to tell me this is a powerful time and that change is upon us. The dandelion seedlings told me that without doubt! But Lucia helps.

OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Another update from Lucia. I feel this too tonight. In fact I am not sure I want to sleep, a part of me wants to spend the night in the gardens but I will rise for the Solstice Dawn.

The energetic Solstice alignment we've been anticipating is upon us.
It should commence around 7:00 or 8:00 US Eastern (midnight GMT).
And it should stretch for about 36 hours.

Everything has been meticulously planned.
Everything is in place.
But even the best-laid plans can go awry.

There comes a moment when all of the preparation is complete.
A hush falls and you know that soon, you will go into real time.
At that stage, everything depends upon your improvisation skill.

It is essential that everything come into perfect alignment.
It is essential that everything go like clockwork.

This is real. This is important.
Over the next 2 days, we determine the fate of our dearly beloved Gaia.

Do you sense what your role is?

http://x5i0.r.a.d.sendibm1.com/20w421rmre3f.html

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
At the end of the day, she is a human too, fallible like the rest of us.
Agree Anaeika. Unfortunately she stated categorically: "But that's because there's lots of solar flare activity." That implies that she had checked somewhere. Furthermore, she even says: "Tomorrow as well." As one of my mentors in my profession said: 'if you make a categorical statement during a meeting (in this case she put it out to her readers) that can lead to action you better make sure that your facts and sources are correct or your professional credibility will be destroyed forever.'
Remember too that we are in the period where politicians, reporters, actors, TV stations, etc., are falling out of pedestals precisely for making statements that can't stand to scrutiny -thus the now popular label of "fake news" or "fake report" and many worst. I hope she has a good explanation for her audience -if it was an honest mistake it would be interesting to see if she makes the clarification/correction in her blog and not just to Pod in private. It is called "falling on your sword" in the business world -having worked for a Japanese company once I've seen Asian executives taking it to extremes and quitting when they "lost face" under similar circumstances -at least no hara-kiri like in the past.

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
This is real. This is important.
Over the next 2 days, we determine the fate of our dearly beloved Gaia.

Do you sense what your role is?

http://x5i0.r.a.d.sendibm1.com/20w421rmre3f.html
I find it quite peculiar that such an important message for mankind is hidden in the depths of the internet under such a strange, nondescript, complex and jumbled URL.
Actually I honestly would never dare click on it on a forum if it wasn't (like it is the case here of course) knownd to be from a trusted forum member, thinking it must be spam or a kind of naughty or even darkweb site ... or whatever. Just noticing sometimes some funny circumstances and contradictions.;)

OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
I find it quite peculiar that such an important message for mankind is hidden in the depths of the internet
It is also on her Facebook page, so hardly hidden really Sinera. She resides in Ecuador, maybe her website does too.

Maybe this is not a message for mankind at all, just the people who work with her.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)