OMG, What A Dream! (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
Moderators, please note: I’m placing this post here because it has more to do, I feel, with our current shift of consciousness than it does with dreams or just dream interpretation.

OMG, I just had the most beautiful dream!

While much of it was quite convoluted in the beginning, it seemed to have much to do with life and struggles—especially the cyclical nature of life. It had to do with being born, living, passing back through the veil, and reincarnating. Over and over. Over and over. Over and over.

Toward the end of the dream, as several of us finished a particularly difficult “life mission” and returned to spirit form, it became clear to me that I and many friends were back “in between” lives. I also understood us to be what many would consider to be “angels”.

We found ourselves suddenly in the midst of a confusing scene, with many other “angels” bustling around us, busily going about their business. There seemed to be three of us in our group. I seemed to be a male, there was one who seemed female, and another who seemed to be male. As we “debriefed” about our last mission and consoled one another over what felt to be a dismal failure, the other male angel was inconsolable. He seemed to have given up hope.

Although the three of us stood holding each other in the purest, most gentle, unconditional love, the other male angel began to disappear. It was as if he was almost “melting” from our dimension and seemingly into a much lower one. As he started to disappear, he looked at me and asked if we loved him. I felt almost overwrought at his leaving, but shared as much love as I could with him. I clearly remember the female angel was there too. In fact, she was sharing such a strong love with both of us that, were it not for her, I would have lost hope and fallen too.

As it was, the male disappeared to a lower dimension and I suddenly found myself alone. It seemed as if I myself had disappeared from the presence of the female and the busy realm which we had all just been in together. I understood that, because of my sadness, I was myself vibrating at a level just below theirs.

At that moment, I felt a sudden, overwhelming determination that I would work tirelessly to bring that “fallen” male angel back. I suddenly knew that I was supported by those, like the female angel, at higher levels and that we would one day succeed. I also knew that, even though I could not see them, there were many others who would be helping all of us bridge the dimensions with our love.

In that moment of the dream, I felt the most incredible love I ever remember feeling. It was a love for every one and every thing.

And then I experienced the most gentle awakening I’ve ever had. It was as if I was being slowly lifted from a warm (dry) mist in a lazy, upward spiraling motion...and as I slowly opened my eyes, I could still feel both the movement and the love.

As I lay in bed trying to remember the dream, I knew it was important and that I had to share its message. And the message is this:

There truly are no “evil” ones, although that is what we may perceive in our human form and with our human “filters”. There are only those who have gotten lost in the game and who have perhaps lost hope in ever finding their way back home.​

Many of us are here now, in this moment, to give them that hope.

We are here to love them, guide them, and bridge the dimensions so that they can once again understand that they, too, are angels.

We’re here on a rescue mission of the highest and grandest scale.

We’re here to bring them all home.

Every last one.

PS: When I became fully awake and could see through the tears in my eyes (which are still a bit misty as I type this) I noticed it was 3:15 AM. The numerology of the time didn’t escape me.

It’s a 9.

Completion.

And now I’m going back to bed. It’s 4:32 AM, my time.

<3 <3 <3

Last edited:

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
Moderators, please note: I’m placing this post here because it has more to do, I feel, with our current shift of consciousness than it does with dreams or just dream interpretation.

OMG, I just had the most beautiful dream!

While much of it was quite convoluted in the beginning, it seemed to have
much to do with life and struggles—especially the cyclical nature of life. Living, passing back through the veil, and reincarnating. Over and over. Over and over. Over and over.

Toward the end of the dream, as several of us finished a particularly difficult “life mission” and returned to spirit form, it became clear to me that I and many friends were back “in between” lives. I also understood us to be what many would consider to be “angels”.

We found ourselves suddenly in the midst of a confusing scene, with many other “angels” bustling around us, busily going about their business. There seemed to be three of us in our group. I seemed to be a male, there was one who seemed female, and another who seemed to be male. As we “debriefed” about our last mission and consoled one another over what felt to be a dismal failure, the other male angel was inconsolable. He seemed to have given up hope.

Although the three of us stood holding each other in the purest, most gentle, unconditional love, the other male angel began to disappear. It was as if he was almost “melting” from our dimension and seemingly into a much lower one. As he started to disappear, he looked at me and asked if we loved him. I felt almost overwrought at his leaving, but shared as much love as I could with him. I clearly remember the female angel there. She was sharing such a strong love with both of us that, were it not for her, I would have lost hope and fallen too. As it was, the male disappeared to a lower dimension and I suddenly found myself alone. It seemed as if I myself had disappeared from the presence of the female and the busy realm which we had all just been in together. I understood that, because of my sadness, I was myself vibrating at a level just below theirs.

At that moment, I felt a sudden, overwhelming determination that I would work tirelessly to bring that “fallen” male angel back. I suddenly knew that I was supported by those, like the female angel, at higher levels, and that we would indeed, one day succeed. I also knew that, even though I could not see them, there were many others who would be helping all of us bridge the dimensions with our love.

In that moment of the dream, I felt the most incredible love I ever remember feeling. It was a love for every one and every thing.

And then I experienced the most gentle awakening I’ve ever had. It was as if I was being slowly lifted from a warm (dry) mist in a lazy, upward spiraling motion...and as I slowly opened my eyes, I could still feel both the movement and the love.

As I lay in bed trying to remember the dream, I knew it was important and that I had to share its message.

There truly are no “evil” ones, although that is what we may perceive in our human form and with our human “filters”. There are only those who have gotten lost in the game and who have perhaps lost hope in ever finding their way back home.

Many of us are here now, in this moment, to give them that hope.

We are here to love them, guide them, and bridge the dimensions so that they can once again understand that they, too, are angels.

We’re here on a rescue mission of the highest and grandest scale.

We’re here to bring them all home.

Every last one.

PS: When I became fully awake and could see through the tears in my eyes (which are still a bit misty as I type this) I noticed it was 3:15 AM. The numerology of the time didn’t escape me.

It’s a 9.

Completion.

And now I’m going back to bed. It’s 4:32 AM, my time.

<3 <3 <3
Wow SG, that wasn’t just an ordinary dream was it.
One hellava big message there, for me anyway. That LOVE is all there is and it’s what I believe with my whole heart.
I have also learned somewhere along the road that there are truly no evil ones, it’s a big subject that I have a feeling is going to be discussed at length.
That love you experienced? Has happened to me, it is completely indescribable isn’t it and the most wonderful/magical/divine feeling that is definitely not of this world.
So pleased for you, thank you so much for sharing

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
Great dream and significant message SG (I prefer NG... naval gazing bit thats just me lol) I think there are no failures, all progress is incremental rather then revolutionary. You can only build a house one nail and board at a time. Eventually all the chinks in the armor will enlarge into holes. Then changes are mede...not always for the better but this seems to be a very long term game here.

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
the other male angel was inconsolable. He seemed to have given up hope.
Interesting to say the least SG! It seems that from the perspective you experienced in your dream the loss of hope can be equated to a lowering of vibrational level and the sinking into lower realms, while love (as it has been taught many times from multiple esoteric sources, especially pure and unconditional love) equates to an increase in vibrational level in order to move to higher levels.

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
Interesting to say the least SG! It seems that from the perspective you experienced in your dream the loss of hope can be equated to a lowering of vibrational level and the sinking into lower realms, while love (as it has been taught many times from multiple esoteric sources, especially pure and unconditional love) equates to an increase in vibrational level in order to move to higher levels.
Well you have hit the nail on the head there haven’t you Carl.
Loss of hope lowers our vibrations and sends us sinking lower and lower, while pure love raises our vibrations lifting us up.
It’s not rocket science really we all know about this but I think we need reminding constantly, because the posers are doing all in their power to make us lose hope, to keep our vibrations on low level, that way we can be controlled .

Why don’t we keep pouring out love on all those who are trying to control us. All those who are lost and vibrating at a low level. All those beings who have never experienced love. Just imagine experiencing unconditional love when you don’t even know the meaning of the word, bless them, what joy they would experience for the first time ever.
They wouldn’t know what to do with themselves would they.

Most of us know what it’s like to fall in love, the wonder of it.
Colours seem brighter. Birds sing louder. Feet never touch the ground. We feel as if we’re floating on a fluffy cloud.
And that is just third density love. It doesn’t even come close to the unconditional love from higher realms and we could help others experience this

We could do this perhaps in our weekly healing session, spend some time pouring out love on those ones.

It’s okay if it’s a rubbish idea, I always do this anyway, I was just thinking how much stronger it would be with all of us.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Sounds wonderful, @Stargazer:-))
There is nothing like that boost of rocket-fuel love!

For some reason it reminds me of some 'random moments of love' I feel like have been sent to me over the last couple of weeks. I think it was since the remote group healing w the Pleiadians. I recall the theme of that session being light beings being around with that loving vibration. It kept coming up that weekend in various ways and has continued to do so... at even more 'random' times now:-D

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Today I stand as a small child at your knee, SG, to listen and look in wonder and learn from your wisdom so liberally distributed here in expressing your dream. I have just experienced a strongly-etched feeling of victimization from a road rage incident, where for no apparent reason, a woman passed me in my single lane on the left-hand side (we drive on the left-hand side of the road) and stopped her vehicle in front of mine to block my car, and got out, her arms swinging violently in a punching motion. I was not the driver, but it was my car, and I can say we were following all road rules, and within speed limit, etc. Luckily my friend who was driving was able to reverse quickly and make a U-turn to the other side of the road and we sped off to avoid confrontation. However, I am left today with the experience hanging heavily, and wondering what I was supposed to learn from it. As the times crumple, well-seasoned systems dissolve, and people's behaviour becomes manic, I realise that, although of course we must avoid injury from such displays of imbalance and the negative spew, it is up to us aware ones not to be dragged down to their level. Easier said than done when under attack! I think I will now spend some time in silence and try to restore the giving side of my heart, and try to forgive the woman for her actions. At the very least, to stop me feeling inside myself like a victim.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
However, I am left today with the experience hanging heavily, and wondering what I was supposed to learn from it.
As you note, Hailstones Melt, sometimes I feel that I am being given challenges just to see if I can 'stay my course'. I have also come to realize that this does not mean that I am 'not allowed' to feel angry, sad, fearful, or whatever other emotion 'fits' the situation... just that I have to 'flex my vibration-raising muscles' in yet another way to not get stuck there.
I've been given so many of these challenges lately that some days I feel that I do nothing else! But if I can stay my course, I believe all is well, so good luck to you too!

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
As you note, Hailstones Melt, sometimes I feel that I am being given challenges just to see if I can 'stay my course'. I have also come to realize that this does not mean that I am 'not allowed' to feel angry, sad, fearful, or whatever other emotion 'fits' the situation... just that I have to 'flex my vibration-raising muscles' in yet another way to not get stuck there.
I've been given so many of these challenges lately that some days I feel that I do nothing else! But if I can stay my course, I believe all is well, so good luck to you too!
Yes, I think it makes one sane to realise that it's not so much "the Universe" testing us, as our own Higher Selves testing us, again and again, to see if our actions and thoughts match our rhetoric. The fact that there was no scratch to my car, no injury to my person, makes me accept for sure that this was a test to see what stern stuff I am really made of. Quaking in my boots? Yes! Did I get all my windows and doors locked in a split second? No! When we got safely away, did I scream "KEEP DRIVING"? Yes! OK, now I think of SG's dream, and it all makes sense.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Yes, I think it makes one sane to realise that it's not so much "the Universe" testing us, as our own Higher Selves testing us, again and again, to see if our actions and thoughts match our rhetoric.
Those darned, persistent, consistent higher selves, making sure we are what we think we are, lol!:ROFL:

OP
Stargazer

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
Thank you, kind Melt. It is quite often that I sit at your feet in learning—so if I can return the favor in any way, it will surely do my heart much good and I will be most grateful.

My wife often comes home with stories of events like yours that she has witnessed too. She too often sees craziness on the road during her commute. I just remind her that some people aren’t quite ready to deal with (or have perhaps made the soul choice not to deal with) all these incoming energies.

Perhaps it may help to think of these souls as those who have temporarily lost hope—or are so deeply programmed that they cannot see their own light. Perhaps this will make it much easier for all of us to find compassion, understanding, and forgiveness for them.

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Stargazer , thank you for sharing your dream. It’s ones like these that really offer EVERYONE insight.

A friend of mine is a fallen angel. Known him since college. Been trying to get him to share his story on here for awhile, but he’ll need to do it when he is ready. I have no doubt that his experience in this lifetime is helping him to get back up there.

All is well for everyone, as we all have learning lessons.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)