October Message From P'TAAH: Old Christian Teachings (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Glo

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 24, 2017
Arkansas
Hi Everyone, hope all is well in your world today and everyday! Below is the message from P'TAAH channeled by Jani King. A gal from Australia that has spent most of her life pronouncing the words of an entity named P'TAAH who explains the way of things in the reality of being......

This message comes to us in a question and answer format and gives some interesting suggestions to ponder and think about! Feel free to add your thoughts in the comment section. Thanks for checking this post!

October 2017
Message from P'taah:
Old Christian Teachings

Q1: Following up on last month, I was watching a TV movie about a nun and it was the old Christian teaching that we've been given. That if one were to love oneself, that would be showing egotism, pride, lack of humility, selfishness. So we have this idea that if we are completely caring for ourselves, we are not, in fact, being loving. Yet that's not the truth, is it?

P'taah: It is not the truth. You know, to try to force people to
themselves entirely, to not love themselves, to have what Christian powers-that-be term humility, to them means that you are unworthy.

Now if you compare that with the idea that you are a Perfect and Eternal Expression of Source and therefore what you love is the God Expression or Goddess Expression of who you are. You can be nothing less than this divine expression. No matter how ridden with fear you become, still the fact is that you in your human expression are an Expression of Source.

And so in this way all are equal, all are worthy of love and compassion, and all have the sovereign right to choose how they will be in this expression. Now, of course, if these expressions, these individual expressions, are not of love and are the expression of fear, it is then that you have these crimes. Crimes against humanity, against your Earth, crimes against Existence itself really, all fear-based, all because people do not know that they are a gift of the divine. Do not know that love is their truth and their true expression.

Q1: I think so much of our religion tries to tell us that God is outside of us and that if we are listening to ourselves or loving ourselves or being, as they would think, selfish, then we are not able to think of another and do God's will.

P'taah: Exactly so.

Q1: And, in a way, that is not completely mistaken because when
about ourselves and acting out of our fears, then we may not be thinking of another. But it is a matter of recognizing that we are both - that we are the fear and we are the love as well.

P'taah: Indeed, and it is only in this fashion that you may
But it is also to know what the fear is. The fear is likened unto a small child trying to find its way in the dark. And where there is the light of love, there can be no darkness.

And that is another thing in terms of how you describe fear because as you talk of evil and blackness and darkness, then indeed you are making it into something which is so compelling, so dangerous, because you cannot control it or you cannot transform it. And yet, all that is required is the light of love.

Let us say again, let us reiterate something that for us seems very important for you. To put this intellectual concept of good and evil or of love and evil into a context of how it has been propagated, this dark force, let us return to the early days of your Christian religion.

We will start with the history of what we would call Mesopotamia, that is your Egypt, that is your Sumerians, that is from the star people, that has been passed down for many thousands of years. It was in your history that woman held not only the gene of the Goddess, the gene of Isis, but that woman possessed great power. And in this matriarchal cycle, so it was the understanding that what is called the darkness of and the power of woman was simplified in the physicality by that which is the darkness of the womb that brings forth life. And indeed you may liken it in the non-physical to the Void of Creation from whence springs all existence and indeed from whence springs life.

And so when it was that the cycle changed and the male principal began to make itself in the ascendant, it was necessary to diminish the power of Goddess, of woman and there you have your story of Adam and Eve. The power of woman was evil and dark and even that which is of the blood was to be evil and dark. And so it was that women allowed themselves, and indeed it was in the ripeness of time in your cyclic history for woman to be in the descendant and the male principal to take the power.

But all of that business of the darkness, of the evil and even of the power of woman, which you can especially see in your Islamic religion where the fear has been so great that woman have been held in bondage and slavery, which has become even more rampant in this particular cycle.

So you can see how the fear-based idea has been propagated in an extraordinary mindset or extraordinary idea-construct, and it is within this idea-construct that you exist and you react and create. When you understand this more and more, so your ideas about good and evil, your ideas, even the fear-based ideas about love, kind of change. We are speaking of love in terms of human relationship. So that is just a little aside for you.

Q: I think what you said about the Adam and Eve is fascinating
how close the sound of Eve is to evil, which I take it was intentional.

P'taah: Absolutely, indeed.

Q: Interesting. I don't want to say that this has been a tough subject subject for me, but I have been sitting here trying not to cough. And the more you talked, Ptaah, the more congested I've been getting so clearly there is something here for me to look at, as you would say!

P'taah: Indeed, it is so, beloved. What is wonderful is that you recognized it immediately. And so beloved ones, we will continue this again next month.

This Message and much more can be seen at Jani King and P'taah's web site ptaah.com and on facebook at http://facebook.com/lightsourceptaah
Permission to share via Mickey at Light Source P'taah

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
Following up on last month, I was watching a TV movie about a nun and it was the old Christian teaching that we've been given. That if one were to love oneself, that would be showing egotism, pride, lack of humility, selfishness. So we have this idea that if we are completely caring for ourselves, we are not, in fact, being loving. Yet that's not the truth, is it?
One of the things I've thought quite a bit about lately is selfishness, "lack", and "guilt". I was almost always taught as a child that caring for oneself or having wealth was something egoic and selfish. Growing up in a mostly Catholic family, I also learned that if we wanted to do the right thing and feel close to "God", be humble, and love others, one always had to sacrifice everything--and that being poor and suffering was a spiritually good thing.

Really?

It seems to me that "God" (Source, Spirit, All-That-Is, whatever) would really want us all to be in abundance and thrive! By being in abundance (and perhaps even wealthy), one can not only have all their own physical needs for well-being met, they can also more easily share with and assist others in achieving the same for themselves.

I also thought about self-care or self-love and how important that is. If one doesn't take good care of themselves, how can they help take care of others? Take a doctor in a war zone, for example. If a doctor works so hard trying to save lives that they drop from physical exhaustion, not only are they not only available to help, but they now become an added burden for the others giving care. It seems the doctor may be of much greater service and value if he or she respects him or herself, sets some reasonable limits or boundaries, and receives proper rest and care.

If our "cup" is empty, how can we possibly share it with others? We need to fill our cups first, then gladly share...

OP
Glo

Glo

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 24, 2017
Arkansas
It seems to me that "God" (Source, Spirit, All-That-Is, whatever) would really want us all to be in abundance and thrive! By being in abundance (and perhaps even wealthy), one can not only have all their own physical needs for well-being met, they can also more easily share with and assist others in achieving the same for themselves.
A spirit of lack is exactly what the world of religion would want people to believe but if we go within like Jesus was trying to teach then we would feel and experience the true love that Creator is and that love would permeate our being and all would be given to us so that we could share with everyone and there would not even be a need for such as money. IF in fact Jesus was an Essene then he basically was a very rich man but chose to educate himself with the inner universe and everywhere he went he tried to tell everyone ....just like we are trying to do now....guess what, the message got turned around and the powers that be locked him down just like they do in this day and age. I guess a FEMA camp in those days would have been a lions den. :nail

I just told myself.....geeez, I see says the blind man, at what I just wrote to you as I hadn't looked at it that way myself till now! Ring-a-ling!
You are so right!

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
One of the things I've thought quite a bit about lately is selfishness, "lack", and "guilt". I was almost always taught as a child that caring for oneself or having wealth was something egoic and selfish. Growing up in a mostly Catholic family, I also learned that if we wanted to do the right thing and feel close to "God", be humble, and love others, one always had to sacrifice everything--and that being poor and suffering was a spiritually good thing.

Really?

I also thought about self-care or self-love and how important that is. If one doesn't take good care of themselves, how can they help take care of others? Take a doctor in a war zone, for example. If a doctor works so hard trying to save lives that they drop from physical exhaustion, not only are they not only available to help, but they now become an added burden for the others giving care. It seems the doctor may be of much greater service and value if he or she respects him or herself, sets some reasonable limits or boundaries, and receives proper rest and care.

If our "cup" is empty, how can we possibly share it with others? We need to fill our cups first, then gladly share...
SG, I think the woman who embodied your concept in life, without doubt, is Louise Hay. As well as offering teachings to millions of people in an easy-to-understand way, she also manifested abundance in her life, after starting off in challenging circumstances. Her output was incredible: books; colouring books/audio cassettes for children; audios/CD programs; videocassettes; and Card Decks. May such lights as Louise be abundant, as they ignite and create more lights.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)