OBE To Manchester Last Night (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Henda

Mystic Healer and Astral Explorer Author
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
I woke up this morning feeling broken and aching
My body was aching
My hands were swollen and painful
This painful energy I felt for 3 days now every morning
Last night I felt like a laser crossing the third finger of my right hand
It was very painful
When sleeping I had an OBE and was driving young people home
I never met them in all my life
I took them to their homes in little groups
I should have done it at least 3 times until this morning and could hardly come back here
Then while taking my breakfast my daughter announced the Manchester attack last night
I understood where I have been during my sleep and why I had all these painful vibes in my hands
I felt sadness and nausea
This is something unbearable for all of us
May all these souls who left Rest In Peace ❤❤❤❤❤
IMG_7101.JPG

Last edited:

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Well done, Henda! So many bad things happening, we need compassionate workers on both sides (physical and nonphysical ones) to help confused and traumatised recently deceased people move on.

I also think we could do well with a thread of its own in the OBE forum on soul retrieval work, this topic would deserve one imv.

Btw, we had one on the AstralPulse (see here) which was started back then by a forum friend of mine with the nick Lionheart, now Lumaza, (already tried to convince him to come here to this forum since he is an amazing astral projector, retriever and ET experiencer too, so far I did not succeed, but I'll keep working on it).

OP
Henda

Henda

Mystic Healer and Astral Explorer Author
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Thank you
It sounds so much like the OBE ´ s I actually have
And he is right when he said that there are no emotions on the Astral plane
Last night when driving the teenagers home I was not feeling any sadness
They were not said or emotional
They only asked me to take them home and I did
I found myself doing it
It happens and it began just when I closed my eyes to sleep

QUOTE="Sinera, post: 18573, member: 187"]Well done, Henda! So many bad things happening, we need compassionate workers on both sides (physical and nonphysical ones) to help confused and traumatised recently deceased people move on.

I also think we could do well with a thread of its own in the OBE forum on soul retrieval work, this topic would deserve one imv.

Btw, we had one on the AstralPulse (see here) which was started back then by a forum friend of mine with the nick Lionheart, now Lumaza, (already tried to convince him to come here to this forum since he is an amazing astral projector, retriever and ET experiencer too, so far I did not succeed, but I'll keep working on it).[/QUOTE]

Reactions: Stargazer

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)