Non-Coding DNA And Why It Exists Within The Human Body (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Thank you Sean. Very interesting and illuminating article. Complicated though. I had to read it through several times. Look forward to more articles from you.

Reactions: Anaeika and Laron

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
I never bought into the "junk DNA" concept. I think it was/is a cop out ny scientists lack of understanding of the nature of the files embedded in DNA. Some are memories carried down thru the ages. Many encode latent abilities we have not been able to unlock yet. At present we seem to have access to about 33% of the capabilities of our DNA. Which is supposed to rise up to about 44%. (David Topi's trainlines?) There's much more to this then meets the eye. Great article. Ty.

Reactions: Pod

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
Interesting stuff but in complexity for me maryanns book opalescence is more the winner

OP
Sean

Sean

Involved Wayfarer
Jun 20, 2018
www.facebook.com
Thanks bro, I do a lot of work on the Higgs field which is universal consciousness and energy. The Higgs field is causing Earth to evolve and more of its energy will be transferring into living organisms here soon. Life here just had to be ready to absorb more particle activity through the transfer which will cause an advancement in overall biological, physiological and ecological development. This is why non coding DNA is in place is for the preparation of this activity. I appreciate your input. Sean McCleary.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)