No Time to Remember: Dzen, of the League of Light (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
A new voice comes through the League of Light, with a shimmering new take on how we can use our passions and energy, and deeper insight into the nature of the League of Light. Meet Dzen!

originally posted on Luminous Dimensions

What is happening now on the world stage is nothing less than a complete recalibration of the human psyche. In all shades and colors, the internal personae of human life are unleashed, and a torrent of annihilation of what was comes crashing down upon you all. Everything seems to have arrived for review and testing, and all of the expressions of being that you wanted to take on are there in reach for you to try on. What will you choose to wear? How will you choose to express your inner voice? The time has arrived to make your contribution to the revealing of a new world; the choices you make now will have far-reaching effects through what you know as time and space, so choose well. Choose mindfully, and with your heart.

We who speak to you now are called Dzen. The reality of the existence of other worlds and civilizations is about to become apparent, so we emerge now to introduce ourselves and give you some insight into the reality we know.

Within the League of Light are many groups and individuals, many varied understandings of form and as many kinds of expressions. The core of the emissary function which interacts with the people of Earth is recognizable as human, but the edge of service is only the appearance of limitation. The League of Light is more than a simple alliance of planetary units, though that is part of its structure, and perhaps the most approachable in terms of extraterrestrial interaction with you. You are also accustomed to the influence and presence of angels; these, too, serve the essential truth and love which the League of Light serves. While there is no overlord per se, there is a source from which emanates what we can say is a principle of understanding, yet in truth it is more than what that word conveys. So we call this emanation source OM to keep matters simple. The League of Light exists as a lineage from within OM, and is extended throughout this region of the universe by those who have some attention focused on your world. The Pleiadian Renegades are one extension with which you have had much interaction through this intermediary, and there are others you have come to know, as well. There are more yet for you to meet, but for now, it is our turn. We are Dzen, and we have this message to share.

Upon reflecting about where the path of history has led you, to this point of time in which humanity seems to be losing some critical understanding of organismal functionality, do you consider how it has come to be the way it is? The passions with which people have wrestled have, in earlier times, been funnelled into the creation of some of the finest art, music, dance, and literature ever known on this world of yours. Such creation serves to respond to latent passions in others, bringing healing and balance through self-reflection. Any of the arts that takes form from such a responsiveness makes good use of natural passions. This kind of expression touches a point of the divine, where beauty as real self-aware being meets the hidden face of modalities of the divine. Art, creation from natural passion, can put you face to face with OM. Conversely, communion with the divinity within can lead to artistry that lifts you into states of sublime passion, or ecstasy.

Why do we come now to speak of art, at a time when the very underpinnings of your world’s social order are in the throes of fundamental shift? Because your passions are burning, and because at the same time, many are experiencing revelatory bliss. You have the potential before you of creating a transcendent work of art in the form of a totally new immersive reality construct.

You must choose, however, what is to be the canvas, the stage, the material, for the very real danger exists that the reality-creation turns merely into destruction and conflict, without the element of renaissance, rebirth. Great is the choice and great is the opportunity for transformation into a new, noble humanity. What you choose to do with your passion affects not just yourself, but the world around you, seen and unseen.

Now that some decisions have been made that touch on your cognizance of reality, you can understand the way certain shifts can create ripples that move like tsunamis through the reality-stage you share. The force of change is indeed bearing down upon your world with relentless power and momentum. We watch passions rising as if to turn the tide. You cannot. This is the time of transformation you have long anticipated, and nothing can prevent it from taking its course. Can you come into inner alignment with the intelligence and grace which is moving through all the fibers that weave reality into a coherent fabric? If you can, you can swim, you can rise up above the turbulence, and you will feel the light of a new sun within and upon you. If you feel caught in the turbulence, turn your passion, your fear, your rage into some form of expression that buoys your spirit, and you may find yourself free from the undertow.

A new world is rising that cannot be bought nor held for ransom. Soon everything will undergo transformation with core shifts happening no human agent can control. All of humanity is creating the form of the wave, transmuting a cosmic force through the apparatus of the heart. Infused with love, empowered with certainty born of trust, such a transformation holds great promise for humanity’s future.

There is no turning back, and there is no way to describe to you where you’re going or what the future will look like. The work of art is still developing, and the elements of time, space, and love are moving in accord. When the last brushstroke is applied, when the reverberation of the last note dissipates into silence, when the movement of dancers stops and everything is still, will you then recognize yourselves anew? There are choices to be made, and little time left before chaos muddies the sound of a new song struggling to break free from the grip of fear. Unleash your passion in resonance with a new reality, and let the old dream find its way to wakefulness without predetermining what that will be. You cannot possibly know the winds that have yet to touch your shores. Come together in peace before the time to dance has run out, before the paints become ravaged into grey, while hope can yet teach you a new song.

We are Dzen, and as revolution comes to human hearts, we remind you that the inevitability of change — unpredictable, uncontrollable as it may be — comes hand in hand with the inevitability of life. Remember, honor, and release what concepts you hold of yourselves. Face your reality without fear, without the need to know what happens and without the idea that it can be known. The depths of love yet to be fathomed have secrets to share. We encourage you to dare to see that in each other, while we wait and watch for the light of understanding to gain coherence.

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
I hope something tangible manifest that resets our planet. In my more than 40 years of looking into the "occult" I have read/heard hundreds of messages promising a "soon" or "very soon" or even "imminent" change/reset from many sources/channelings/etc. but so far very little or anything has changed the direction than humanity has taken for so long. Still hoping that I'll get so see/experience such change before my time in this incarnation is over.

In my moments of darkness I wonder if the communications we get are just from our higher selves just rebounding our personal wishes for such resetting.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
We're definitely in the same boat, Carl. I feel exactly the same way. In the vast "Cosmic" scope of time though, even a lifetime is but the blink of an eye.

I wouldn't be surprised if many of the "ascension coming soon" messages were actually being put out there by those who are trying to hold humanity and the earth back. If they can keep us in a continual state of "expectation" or always waiting for something to occur in the future, we'll actually keep it from happening! I like the idea that it is happening NOW and we simply have to recognize the signs of change in ourselves and in our world.

I take great comfort in the thought that there is a natural Law of Cause and Effect (sometimes also known as the Law of Correspondence). To me, this means the more we can focus our energy, attention, and physical efforts on an intended outcome, the more certain and quickly it will come.

Regardless of any perceived "timing" of things, I've no doubt we'll be here to see it and help it arrive. After all, isn't that why we're here in the first place?

o:)

Krena

Embracing Mystery, Mostly
Retired Moderator
Jul 30, 2016
Massachusetts
www.khkrena.com
"The passions with which people have wrestled have, in earlier times, been funnelled into the creation of some of the finest art, music, dance, and literature ever known on this world of yours. Such creation serves to respond to latent passions in others, bringing healing and balance through self-reflection. Any of the arts that takes form from such a responsiveness makes good use of natural passions. This kind of expression touches a point of the divine, where beauty as real self-aware being meets the hidden face of modalities of the divine. Art, creation from natural passion, can put you face to face with OM. Conversely, communion with thedivinity within can lead to artistry that lifts you into states of sublime passion, or ecstasy.

Why do we come now to speak of art, at a time when the very underpinnings of your world’s social order are in the throes of fundamental shift? Because your passions are burning, and because at the same time, many are experiencing revelatory bliss. You have the potential before you of creating a transcendent work of art in the form of a totally new immersive reality construct.

You must choose, however, what is to be the canvas, the stage, the material, for the very real danger exists that the reality-creation turns merely into destruction and conflict, without the element of renaissance, rebirth. Great is the choice and great is the opportunity for transformation into a new, noble humanity. What you choose to do with your passion affects not just yourself, but the world around you, seen and unseen."

I think the current chaos makes the creation of art challenging. Passions arise, but not necessarily about the primal, the gently beautiful and personal. The artful communication cannot help but be influenced by the global controversies. The art, then, takes a different form which may be as truthful but not as necessarily transcendent.

For me, what has been emerging comes from concern. The work, which must leave my psyche first, is angry and expresses the hurt generated from injustice. It sometimes is ugly.

I agree that now is the time to create from the depths of authenticity and with an energy that is filled with wonder and originality. If not now, when? But it is also important for artists to bear witness and in doing so, our vision is tinged with the sights and sounds of humanity's fears and longings for peace. Integrating that, transmuting that, expressing that from three dimensions to two....now that is something that will require exquisite perception and artistry.

Last edited:

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
In my travels -professionally and personally- I have encountered, many, many souls but just a few that even have time to try the paths that the people in this forum travel. We need, I believe a triggering factor to make us look in that direction and visualize a change because just by shear number of thoughts projected we are a tiny, tiny faction. A positive thought can counter many negative ones, but still we fight against almost overwhelming numbers. Perhaps that is why real change has not taken place yet, just a few glimpses here and there and far in-between. The triggering factor must be an external one I believe -a tangible one- one so close to complete extinction that would make the human race stop, ponder and change direction.

I agree with Stargazer ("I wouldn't be surprised if many of the "ascension coming soon" messages were actually being put out there by those who are trying to hold humanity and the earth back."), specially if we look back to history and notice that in the past in order to control the masses religion promised Heaven in the other world rather than leading the way to make changes to the status quo of murder, war, oppression, abuse, etc.. and make Heaven on Earth. In other words we were and even now we are told: "Don't rock the boat!"

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I observe the people and conditions around me - something like a thermometer of the world at large. To summarize, I've seen people taking steps to manage their reactions and separate themselves from the status quo, as well as people listening to their inner guidance. These people are basically good and honorable, but have no ideas about the things we talk about here. They are around me, but I do not talk about esoteric ideas because they have not asked. This is why I think they are a good measure of what is going on.

People who've learned to take a breath and step back from outside influences such as unknown people driving poorly or being jerks in public are moving on and applying the same skills in their personal lives. This is a pretty big change.

People who've never acknowledged inner guidance or other unseen influences, suddenly are listening and following the guidance. For example, one person lost something of great sentimental value, retraced his steps, heard "Stop here", and looked down and found it. More importantly, he shared this experience with others, and so far, people have appreciated the story, rather than make fun of it. Another person avoided a bizarre accident, but did not know how. I told him it was probably because I place protection around his car, and he said "Thank you". You could have knocked me over with a feather.

For me, I'm going through a personal journey of living in the present, which is quite a trip for a master multi-tasker. My guide is my dog, Pepper, who've I written about many times.

I may read different accounts about where we are as a whole and what may come, but I rely on my own observations. Oh yeah, I don't sit on my tuckus waiting but keep on with my work.

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
I really hope you had more opportunities to watch some ongoing changes Linda. It even seems that the media (papers, TV, internet, etc.), with their current narrative that boils down to manipulation of the masses through fear, is trying to make us move in the desired direction as instructed by the powers that be -that I hope at some point become the "powers that were."

OP
Maryann

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
My guess is that this man talks about art because he is an artist and his perspective is influenced by that.
Yes I'd love to know more about their civilization! I do get the feeling that this was from a group called Dzen, rather than an individual. There was a definite feeling of a group presence as the transmission came through.

K

KarlaSM

Excellent message!! I see that the energies are bringing forth lots of new contacts. I really feel that in some way we are already an open Universal society with access to our own personal universe of ET aspects but also to contact with beings from other individual universes, meaning aspects of other souls.

I really love how they speak about art. Something that lately I am doing much more. I see how when we connect to our hearts and disconnect from the outer chaos that is out of our reach, and we cannot control in any way, we can do positive things like art, writing, etc. We can at least detach from that chaos.

Thank you for this message sister!! <3

Out of Time

Roaming Contributor
Sep 5, 2016
Yes I'd love to know more about their civilization! I do get the feeling that this was from a group called Dzen, rather than an individual. There was a definite feeling of a group presence as the transmission came through.
I am under the impression that collectives are common in the higher dimensions. He talks about himself in plural (and he is not alone in that), which could suggest that.

About their civilization, do you mean Temmer?

Reactions: Stargazer

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Thank you very much Maryann. This is wonderful and timely.

I find myself going ever deeper into my heart.....lately still finding pockets of unlovability which have me weeping in pain to release judgement. This is proof for me of the ascension at play, the intensity with which I am continually invited to grow, to clear, to reclaim my embodied Divinity.

I am also finding great joy in creation, putting on Gershwin's Rhapsody in Blue to cook/dance a "Happy Stew" in the kitchen or helping to re structure the gardens at the station for a Chamomile lawn and a Wildflower meadow.

I am feeling everything with more grace and clarity.......and sometimes the sheer beauty of life has me giggling in joy.

This is my time, my journey. I do not worry about anyone else, takes all my energies to deal with me. I trust myself and my path, so I must trust everyone else to do their bit too.

WE Are One.

OP
Maryann

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
You are doing good work, Pod, and it sounds like you are doing it in a truly classy style. Keep going, keep trusting. We'll all arrive, eventually, in better shape than we think <3

Out of Time

Roaming Contributor
Sep 5, 2016
Yeah, one of the things that are not quite logical is that when you feel some sort of internal separation (a.k.a. pain), it is not a fault of yours, but something coming to the surface to be washed away.

I think the last time I felt it quite strong was when I shared a meme of a baby dragon with the message Dragons are welcome in my home.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)