1. Welcome Guest
    Welcome to the Roundtable Forum, the community boards for www.transients.info. If you have an account already, please log in, otherwise feel free to sign up. Note that you will be unable to post new threads, reply to existing threads, or have access to some boards and information unless you are logged in after signing up with a forum account. By being registered you can also post comments on front page articles using your forum Account.
    Dismiss Notice

Announcement Nine's Path Pleiadian Tarot -- Weekly Readings

Discussion in 'Psychic Phenomena, Intuition, Mediumship & Tools' started by Maryann, Jun 18, 2017.

1. Maryann

Maryann Frequency Modulator Staff Member Global Moderator

While the past few months I've been offline a lot, things have been happening behind the scenes. The latest thing to demonstrate that is in the form of my new site, Nine's Path: Weekly Outlook for Zen... a Pleiadian Tarot reading site. I'm over the top excited about how it's come together, an thrilled to be working with the cards! Plus, you'll be able to access the weekly readings directly through transients.info main page :)

Each week will feature a 3-card spread, through which Nine speaks to the individual and to the gathering consciousness of the awakened and the awakening. The cards are 1) Foundation, 2) Lodestone, and 3) Most OM-ward Direction. More detail at the site.

Here's a brief intro:

Every so often, events in the shared reality that makes up this multifaceted world coalesce into a moment in which humanity stands poised to make a grand step toward collective evolution. If ever such a time has been, it is now, and you, as you read these words, are an integral part of the wakening world. To what extent you are yourself awake from the dreamworld of engineered illusion, you are ready to move forward into greater awakening. As you do, escalations of light pry open the eyes of others who yet are waking up, themselves.

Nine’s Path Pleiadian-inspired tarot insights are for you if you find yourself among awakened humanity, facing toward a common goal of individual empowerment within a planetary biome of universal, multidimensional, or extra-planetary communion. Those who intuit the unitary nature of human consciousness with all life, who understand the human as the divine incarnated within form, these are the ones who sense Nine’s movement through the human organism.

[​IMG]

Check in at the transients.info main site, sign up for email or WordPress notifications, subscribe to the newsletter, join the Facebook group, or just bookmark the page. I hope you're as eager to see what develops on this new medium as I am! The League of Light never cease to fascinate me with their ongoing permutations of creativity...

• Love Love x 6
    • Divine Divine x 3
    • Magical Magical x 1
  2. Maryann

As I'm just getting the first week's reading together, I thought to post here what the three cards signify.

Card 1: Foundation
    Quick meaning: The core of current thoughtstreams underlying your situation.

The foundation of any challenge seen through the eyes of Nine opens the door to the inner corridors of self-recognition and begins the process of disconnection from ideations and end-game expectations. This is the card the reveals some hidden whisper from the collective soul of the awakened bearers of light that helps the individual guide the mind into new understanding of purpose and movement forward. Give attention to that which is giving you something to think about, or the cause of distraction for your current situation. Pause for a moment to look in the mirror that this card represents.

Card 2: Lodestone
    Quick meaning: Give this card the grace of seeing what direction it points toward.

Lodestone is the naturally occurring magnetic mineral that the planet carries in her form. You, too, carry a natural knowing of direction and the interplay of cosmic forces in your life. Signaling you to turn the core of your being toward what leads directionally homeward, your inner lodestone is your soul’s impulsed beacon generating a magnetic pull between your Earthly form and your divinely purposed evolutionary state. It is this that you trust as your intuition, yet unclouded by mental fragmentations of what you have thought yourself to be. What is within you, as lodestone within the Earth, is as pure and undecorated by definition as the hand of God, itself.

Card 3: Most OM-ward Direction
    Quick meaning: Looking into the sun as it appears in the mirror, you see the way home.

Following one’s linear path from internal witness to realized authenticity is a stepwise movement from moment to moment within the matrix of time. As such, you are always gaining greater understanding of your true nature as divine, and always moving closer to the source of life, intelligence of being, knowledge of love, all combined in a singularity of knowing yourself as inseparable from all those things. Through your choice to be comes your movement toward integration with the source from which you came. What this card reveals is the soul’s nudge in the direction most directly back to that source, so that the reality of becoming can keep moving toward the source of all light.

• Love Love x 5
    • Magical Magical x 1
  3. Karmen S.

Karmen S. Shimmering Soul

I wish to you many blessings with your new magical steps in to :) <3

• Love Love x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Maryann

• Love Love x 3
  5. KarlaSM

KarlaSM Visiting Paragon

Fantastic! I love your new project dear sis. Big hugs for you. <3

• Love Love x 4
  6. Out of Time

Out of Time Visiting Paragon

Yesterday I was honored to have a bit of a chat with Maryann and we were drown to mention your name, dear KarlaSM . Needless to say that that it was in the context of us thinking of you as somebody special :)

• Love Love x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  7. KarlaSM

KarlaSM Visiting Paragon

That makes me happy to read my bro. :)

During these past two days you both have been in my mind in a very special way. I felt that the Solstice energies brought a form of remembrance related to the Christ consciousness and the Christ community. I felt strongly your energies and the energies of some others, during times in the past when we gathered for such purpose of bringing forth higher vibrational energies to certain lapses and certain spaces. Some of that energy is naturally Pleiadian but also from Ursa star systems and Acrux, Venus and likely others. It is a special blend, it comes in several white, blue and golden hues with a touch of "black", not black per se but brighter than white so it is seen as white because the brain cannot see it.

• Intriguing Intriguing x 1
    • Divine Divine x 1
    • Magical Magical x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  8. Maryann

For June 28... This week's reading: Turning Our Eyes to the Prize

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Knight of Swords — Ten of Rods — High Priestess (reversed)

Summary: From now on, you are riding fast and with extreme focus toward the culmination of what has been your soul purpose, lifetime after lifetime. The edifice of artifice is breaking down under the imminent emergence of the empowered, aware humanity that approaches the gates so long obscured by words and rituals of control. Take heart in the help that has given encouragement and cleared the way, for it’s come to the point of no return… forward and homeward! The time has come to reclaim the true state of human beingness, enlightened and empowered...

Click here to continue on to the original article. You will be able to comment using a Disqus account (www.disqus.com) if you are logged in with Disqus.

• Love Love x 2
  9. Maryann

Here is a summary of the week's reading. To enrich your understanding and see what the individual cards are saying, click the link below to continue to the full article.

GREET THE LIGHT OF NEW AWAKENING: PLEIADIAN TAROT FOR WEEK OF JULY 12

The Hermit — Judgment — The Chariot

Summary: Long has the world waited for the light to descend, and long have those who have carried the eternal flame of divine understanding journeyed through time. As new light breaks on the horizon, the time of bearing the light is coming to an end, and new souls arrive to lead humanity forward. Let the baptism be complete, and know that you are accompanied by great and powerful help from outside the boundaries of “normal” reality. Old understandings are making way for a new insight, carried into the world within the knowingness of enlightened souls. The heavens watch with love as grace descends upon a new landscape of time.

[​IMG]

Click here to continue on to the original article. You will be able to comment using a Disqus account (www.disqus.com) if you are logged in with Disqus.

• Divine Divine x 4
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  10. Laron

Laron Healing Facilitator & Consciousness Guide Staff Member Administrator Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable

Thanks Maryann! I really look forward to your weekly guidance!

• Love Love x 2
    • Considerate Considerate x 1
  11. Maryann

Layout and summary for the week of July 29 2017 (see the article on transients.info for the full, detailed reading of each card, it's really much more in-depth!):

Knight of Swords — King of Swords — Ace of Pentacles (reversed)

Summary: Fast-paced though your desire to see thing change may be, you have got to learn the art of getting a grip in the centrifuge of total change. Stay focused and know you are following the right track, and find the truth of your being with the simple shift in perspective from looking at things happen to observing how things become. As you do, you can issue forth the light of human genius to approach the point of getting the golden point of unitary awareness. Heaven has treasure in store, human, if you but reach beyond the limits of mental thought with the concordance of the intellect of divine understanding.

[​IMG]

• Love Love x 3
  12. Maryann

Basically, it's time to be ready for a whole new reality... but first, we must free ourselves from the limitations of the mind and duality, and allow intuition to guide our thoughts.

NEW CONSCIOUSNESS, OLD BELIEFS: PLEIADIAN TAROT, WEEK OF AUGUST 2

Page of Cups — Eight of Swords — Two of Swords (reversed)

Summary: Surprises may present you with new experiences, and new realities may startle you by what they have for you to see. Keep your eyes open and attentive, while your heart leads you to find your way through the maze of thought and belief to the final discernment of dualistic foundations of the mind. Keep inner attention focused on intuition, and follow what rises from your heart to “think” your way through the week’s revelations. Relying on logic and habits of thought alone won’t be enough. It’s time to meditate and bring heart and mind into balance, if you are to understand the profound new wave of consciousness that’s about to hit.

[​IMG]

Summary:
    Surprises may present you with new experiences, and new realities may startle you by what they have for you to see. Keep your eyes open and attentive, while your heart leads you to find your way through the maze of thought and belief to the final discernment of dualistic foundations of the mind. Keep inner attention focused on intuition, and follow what rises from your heart to “think” your way through the week’s revelations. Relying on logic and habits of thought alone won’t be enough. It’s time to meditate and bring heart and mind into balance, if you are to understand the profound new wave of consciousness that’s about to hit.

[​IMG]

• Love Love x 2
  13. Maryann

August 9: This week it looks like we're at the brink of reclaiming our sovereignty of mind. Look especially at the middle card, the Five of Swords. See how it represents the machinery of the power elite using thought control to divide us from ourselves. See the downward-pointing blade cutting between the two figures in the background? That's you and me, and we need be divided no longer. Meanwhile, the handles of our own mental sovereignty lay just out of reach, arranged to be in opposition. But a new day is breaking and the light is supporting our movement. Perhaps it's time to lay claim to our own power of mind and become the risen humanity we are promised, and which is our right.

You can find the whole reading in detail on the front page of transients.info, or at the Nine's Path site: http://ninespath.wordpress.com

5 swords.png

• Divine Divine x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  14. Lila

Lila Visiting Paragon Staff Member Moderator

Ah, this too is quite timely and thought provoking for me, Maryann.
    Thank you!

• Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1