Nine's Path Pleiadian Tarot June 28: Turning Our Eyes to the Prize (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
Maryann submitted a new article.

Nine's Path Pleiadian Tarot June 28: Turning Our Eyes to the Prize
Pleiadian Tarot reading for the world and for you, for the week beginning June 28: Turning Our Eyes to the Prize. Oh what times we live in, awakened ones! From the Pleiadians of the League of Light, transmitting through the lens of Nine (see below for more information on the Science of Nine) comes this week's insight, from the family of channeled communications that makes up the core of the site Opalescent Nine. I'll be posting these here every week, so be sure to check back regularly to see the next step in collective evolution that the Pleaidians have clues for. For those who don't yet know my work, I've been posting transmissions for the last decade from the Pleiadians and others in service to the League of Light, and am currently preparing my...
Click here to continue on to the original article. You will be able to comment using a Disqus account (www.disqus.com) if you are logged in with Disqus.

Reactions: Stargazer and June

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)