Night Photography: Free Course + Other Class Information (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Krena

Embracing Mystery, Mostly
Retired Moderator
Jul 30, 2016
Massachusetts
www.khkrena.com
For a couple of years now, I have logged onto the Creative Live site for free teaching on photography and Photoshop courses (they have much more available in many creative fields). The trick to getting the training for free is to tune into the days that they are shooting the classes live. They repeat all day long so you can tune in at your convenience. Otherwise, you can purchase the courses.

I am not at all associated with this company that is based in Seattle, but I have been happy to have taken month-long Photoshop courses with excellent instructors. My last course was with Ben Willmore who taught a month-long Lightroom course and another in Photoshop, both of which wildly exceeded my expectations, and I have been using Photoshop almost from its beginning. I also just saw there is a Photo Week in the last week in September.

For information about all their courses, to www. creativelive.com.
Please go to this link for more details for the night photography course:

https://www.creativelive.com/night-photography-week

Reactions: Stargazer

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Thanks so much :thumbsups:thumbsups:thumbsups
My night photography skills are a bit limited.

Reactions: Stargazer

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)