New Timelines & Space-Lines, The 1122 Portal (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Henda

Mystic Healer and Astral Explorer Author
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
We are heading to a new portal that began opening since the last day, on November 15. 15 holds the energy of change and once again we are being guided intuitively to bring inside of us the change that is part of our spiritual path here on Gaia.

As we go through this portal, we are entering a spiraling tunnel of Light and Information, which is again a beautiful way to bring more love compassion and prosperity in our lives.
The 11:22 portal is coming so fast and numbers are showing up for many of us. These synchronicities are information sent from higher dimensions though us to help us and guide us on our path.

Here are few of those I have been noticing these days.
The master numbers 11 & 22 are now coming in a speedy way to announce the energies of 2018 which is an 11 year. 22 is the match of 1111 portal that opened last Saturday .

The spiritual awakening of humanity is now being enhanced by higher frequencies of light and information coming at a multidimensional level. Our souls are aware of their missions more than ever before and we are hearts open wide to more harmony and beauty.

We may think that numbers are only numbers !
Numbers are part of the sacred geometry and sacred mathematics that governs the cosmos, we are part of it fully and we are more and more releasing old energies from old and past lives.
So if something comes up to us to be released, let's release it with love and compassion. 1010 is the presence of the divine in us, guiding us and helping us on our way to the next level of this shift in consciousness.
Timelines, space-lines are expanding now. We are integrating our true infinity and inner love and self guidance.

With all my Love
fullsizeoutput_928.jpeg

Attachments

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
This is wonderful for me, Henda.
I have been seeing so many combinations of 0's, 1's and 2's the last couple of days it is incredible. Simultaneously, some big things are clearly starting anew in my own life and those around me:D
This follows a series of endings.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Thank you for the joyous and uplifting post. The card embodies those lifting energies, even while the abundance is being made manifest at lower dimensions. The higher energy indigo permeates the card. People expect to see real gold coins in their life, but that is just a metaphor for everything you could need being available in the now.

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Thank you Henda........ think we are all feeling these numbers and I am looking to feel the 11/22

Reactions: Lila

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
The 11:22 portal is coming so fast and numbers are showing up for many of us. These synchronicities are information sent from higher dimensions though us to help us and guide us on our path.
For the last few days, I've been seeing multiple numbers EVERYWHERE. Yesterday, for example, I happened to see 11:11, 1:11, 4:44, and 5:55 on the clock. I actually saw 5:55 twice, because there are two clocks in our house that are about ten minutes apart (one's on the coffee maker). I saw the first 5:55 on the regular clock and then the second 5:55 on the coffee maker a few minutes later when I walked by!

OH, and when I checked the time on my phone before going to bed, it was 22:33...and my battery level was a 77!

Oy, vay...as my mom used to say! The synchronicities seem to be multiplying by the day and I LOVE IT!

:)

Reactions: Lila

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
Yes, me too SG just this pm I saw 15.51.....lovely. I have been seeing this for months now but it is all the time.
Good point...the "mirror image" numbers are interesting too! I've been noticing an increase in awareness of those as well.

Just curious...do the rest of you consider "mirror image" numbers (10:01, 12:21, 13:31, etc.) to be similar in significance to the doubles, insofar as spiritual communication is concerned?

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Thank you Henda........ think we are all feeling these numbers and I am looking to feel the 11/22
I start my new volunteer role in the nursing home on 11/22. Life has connived to put off the starting date, but now it is confirmed I will start on that date. Looking forward to a whole new learning curve.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
I start my new volunteer role in the nursing home on 11/22. Life has connived to put off the starting date, but now it is confirmed I will start on that date. Looking forward to a whole new learning curve.
Having worked for a time many years ago in a nursing home, there were quite a few life lessons to be had. I’ve no doubt you’ll be able to have a wonderfully positive effect there, HM!!

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
On the subject of multiple numbers here's an interesting talk...
Thanks for that Pucksterguy. I listened to it all. Very interesting. My name, my legal name on my bank statement etc is 33. No coincidence there!

Here is a website to work out the numerological value of your name and it's meaning by Chaldean numerology which sounds very similar to the Tibetan system Kyron talked about.

http://chaldeannumerology.azurewebsites.net/numerology/

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
That's interesting. The Masons highest level is also 33. Talk about hiding things in plain sight lol. I've learned so much in the last few years that I'm not the same man I was 5 yrs ago. It's been an incredible journey. Knowledge is key.

Reactions: Lila and Henda

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
That's interesting. The Masons highest level is also 33. Talk about hiding things in plain sight lol. I've learned so much in the last few years that I'm not the same man I was 5 yrs ago. It's been an incredible journey. Knowledge is key.
Jesus was 33 when he began his ministry. There is something very profound about the 33rd parallel too......

"The parallels 33 North and 33 South are another interesting topic of discussion. Scholars often refer to the circles of latitude as parallels because they are parallel to each other – that is, any two parallels are everywhere the same distance apart. Many argue that the location of buildings on this line has close links with Freemasonry, religious communities, and secret societies, but there are numerous historical facts that attributed to mysterious places like these.

In the northern hemisphere, the parallel in question makes its way through major US cities such as Los Angeles, Phoenix, Dallas or the town of Roswell, an area known for its history with UFO related subjects. Curiously, John F. Kennedy was assassinated on parallel 33, in the city of Dallas. Some believe that his parallel was specifically chosen for the assassination of Kennedy. Curiously, his brother Robert was also assassinated on parallel 33, in the Ambassador Hotel in Los Angeles. US President Franklin D. Roosevelt also died near parallel 33. At Caesarea Philippi, in the vicinity of the 33rd Parallel, Jesus Christ predicted his own death.

The Phoenix Lights which were reported by thousands of people in the skies above the city were one of the most massive UFO sightings in history, according to witnesses in two separate ufo events. The city of Phoenix is located on Parallel 33.

But there is a lot of more mystery surrounding parallel 33. The first nuclear explosion took place in Alamogordo, New Mexico on parallel 33"

And so it goes on, more here:
https://www.ancient-code.com/mysteries-of-parallel-33/

OP
Henda

Henda

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
The Golden Crystalline Light of Grace is a 777 frequency which makes 21 and when adding 2+1 we have 3
I am born on the 3rd of December and my number of destiny is 7
I received the GCLG on July 7. It makes 77, 2016 which is a 9 year
All comes for a reason, a kind of cosmic wisdom ;-)
333 is the frequency of the Reconnection which makes them 9 when added according to JJ. Hurtag in his Book of Life
9 is the number of the Pleiadians and Alcyone

Reactions: Pucksterguy and Pod

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I think a lot of us are afraid of number 33 right now, after the David Topi number lines:nail
Not sure if we need to be...:oops:<:)

Reactions: Stargazer

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
I think a lot of us are afraid of number 33 right now, after the David Topi number lines:nail
It makes sense now as 33 is as high as you can go in 3d Earth. Timeline 42 will ad multidemensionality and a much higher and better functioning DNA. It seems we are operating at a 33% level now according to Kryon and other souces I've read. Are we going to be operating at 42% on the new timeline to start and then advance higher as we learn and grow? We are on the verge of finding out. Very exciting...

OP
Henda

Henda

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
It makes sense now as 33 is as high as you can go in 3d Earth. Timeline 42 will ad multidemensionality and a much higher and better functioning DNA. It seems we are operating at a 33% level now according to Kryon and other souces I've read. Are we going to be operating at 42% on the new timeline to start and then advance higher as we learn and grow? We are on the verge of finding out. Very exciting...
That's what I talk about in my article for transient
we are receiving the right energy to be upgraded. Everyone according to her / his soul evolution now

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I like that viewpoint a lot.
Thanks, both of you<3
I look forward to your article, Henda:-D

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
Not in the least. No fear. It IS interesting to note the repeated "33" references in lamestream news. 33 million. 33 miners saved in South America (from a few years back). Actually, Kryon told the story of that rescue a year or so ago, IIRC.

It can't be a coincidence...

Reactions: Lila and Henda
OP
Henda

Henda

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
I have two 3 in my birth date
3/12 so it is 33
33 is the number of the Ascended Masters and has a deep connection to Christ Consciousness
I don't believe there is something bad with it
When I had my Reconnection the first being who came to me sending messages in me and guiding me was Jesus and then Mother Mary came and a bunch of Archangels.

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
I'm being shown 33 and 333 all over. I could mention many astonishing and 'unbelievable' synchronicities and 'coincidence events' with this number.

Yes, it is the 'Reconnection' number but I am more certain it is also my Higher Self giving me signs (or maybe both in a way, because I am well (re)connected to my HS ;)).

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I have two 3 in my birth date
3/12 so it is 33
33 is the number of the Ascended Masters and has a deep connection to Christ Consciousness
I don't believe there is something bad with it
I don't believe there is something bad with 33 either. It is, however, the number (or name) of the more dystopian timeline in the David Topi material so easy to make that association without perhaps realizing it<3

I mention it because I do like to become aware of fears that are maybe 'back there' in our minds where it is difficult to see them, since I also believe that to look such fears (and other emotions) full in the face, become curious and question whether they even make sense ultimately leads to their going away... which is how I want to be.

I also believe we can 'mirror' such things for each other by simply bringing them up for reflection so that each person can decide for themselves if they are causing discomfort... or not:-D

Reactions: Henda and Stargazer

Sinera

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
I don't believe there is something bad with 33 either. It is, however, the number (or name) of the more dystopian timeline in the David Topi material so easy to make that association without perhaps realizing it.
This in my view still assumes that the person believes it is a/the negative timeline or that in general his process of numbering from the nonphysical is correct after all. I personally do not believe it, as I also wrote in that thread. It's just my view. ;) Everyone is of course entitled to their beliefs and what we take from the data and numericals out of channellings or info retrieved via hypnosis, projections, dreams, etc.

Btw, and speaking of 333, just a few minutes ago I quoted a post in another thread, and see what it read and what fell into my eyes immediately:

"QUOTE="Carl, post: 24333, member: 632"]Walt Disney Animation[/QUOTE]"

O.o:D

Reactions: Lila and Stargazer

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
You got me wondering if that maybe that 33 isn't "negative" but a choice and more schooling for those that need that. 42 has more positive connotations but it's just the graduating class ready for new challenges. O.o:D:D:)| maybe the numbers are irrelevant and a cigar is just a cigar.

Reactions: Stargazer and Lila

Sinera

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
maybe the numbers are irrelevant and a cigar is just a cigar.
That one. :)

I do not believe that any number has an intrinsic value of good / evil or better vs. worse.

I remember I once read of the channel Kyron that he said that 666 is actually a holy number, one of the holiest of all (he related it to genetics and interdimensional DNA somehow). :eek:

So there you go.:ROFL:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)