1. Welcome Guest
    Welcome to the Roundtable Forum, the community boards for www.transients.info. If you have an account already, please log in, otherwise feel free to sign up. Note that you will be unable to post new threads, reply to existing threads, or have access to some boards and information unless you are logged in after signing up with a forum account. By being registered you can also post comments on front page articles using your forum Account.
    Dismiss Notice

New Moderators, Lai and Kristy — Crystals & Frequency Support Systems

Discussion in 'Crystals & Frequency Support Systems' started by Laron, Jul 26, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Laron

Laron Healing Facilitator & Consciousness Guide Staff Member Administrator Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable

Lai and Kristy are now moderating this forum — Crystals & Frequency Support Systems. Lai is a QHHT client of mine and you may have already seen the nine or so sessions I have transcribed and posted as articles over the years, on the front page of transients.info. He is a very unique volunteer soul and has an important connection to me, which you can find out more about within the sessions. Since our first session back July 2013, we have become good friends. Lai holds a PhD in Human Computer Interaction and has a strong passion around energy healing and metaphysics. He is not just a healer, but is also an intuitive. Lai and I do have some plans for the future in terms of setting up a foundation with a focus on metaphysical research, but also teaching for the general public. However, we need the required funds to get started on that project. (Lai wanted to add that he owns more than 100 crystals and carries them dearly with him during flights while relocating. Lai also recently got a Orgonium Geocleanse for his home):)

Kristy, my fiancé, has a passion for crystals and has done workshops to learn more about them. She owns many and has a good understanding of their benefits. In addition to her degree in horticulture, and studies in art, she is also a QHHT client of mine. You can read about her session with me here, A Land Scarred, Tree Talk and a Rescue Mission | A QHHT session by Laron. Kristy also holds a strong interest in energy healing, including the healing of animals.

P.S. All three of us are virgos.

• I like this post. I like this post. x 6
    • That's a helpful post! That's a helpful post! x 1
    • Your're a winner! Your're a winner! x 1
    Last edited: Jul 27, 2016
  2. Linda

Linda Sweetheart of the Rodeo Staff Member Global Moderator Administrator

You all would have a field day at my house. I have bowls of rocks, crystals, and shells all over the house.
    One time when we were moving, I overheard a packer talking to my husband. "Sir, these boxes are full of rocks." My husband replied with a long sigh "It's Ok".
    group rocks.jpg

• I just love this post! I just love this post! x 5
    • I like this post. I like this post. x 3
    • That's funny! That's funny! x 1
    • That sounds divine! That sounds divine! x 1
  3. Linda

Maybe you all will have a little insight on something I found awhile back.
    This piece of soapstone was right along my path in the woods, and I absolutely had to pick it up. It has a faint outline of either South America or Africa on it. (I put one of the quartz pieces I found on top of it.)
    The thing is that it feels "right" in the palm of my hand, and I have a sense of some kind of equipment/machine that uses holograms.
    Maybe I dropped it when I left one of my other times here. ;)

WP_20160726_009.jpg

• I like this post. I like this post. x 1
    • I just love this post! I just love this post! x 1
  4. Linda

@Ben you might have some ideas about my rock.

5. Ben

Ben Brother of Awen Retired Global Moderator

I wonder if it's candle quartz? It can look like wax drippings down an opaque quartz crystal and is known to connect us to the planet's grid and as such the spirit world. Elestial crystals are similar and can be tricky to hold. I'm not sure though! I had an elestial quartz for a time and it was very spikey in it's energy. :confused:

• That's very informative. That's very informative. x 1
    • I agree with you. I agree with you. x 1
  6. Vickie

Vickie Boundless Creation Retired Moderator

My crystals are all mostly packed for my move and I feel lost without them. I have a few small ones on my night stand but my favorites are resting in a cardboard box wrapped in bubble wrap. :(

• I just love this post! I just love this post! x 2
  7. Kristy

Kristy Star child Retired Moderator

Linda I will go through my crystal bibles and see if I can't find the name for you.

• I like this post. I like this post. x 2
  8. John Swails

John Swails Shimmering Soul Retired Moderator

a horticulturist! excellent! such a range of people here!

9. Lai Jumoke

Lai Jumoke Steadfast Being Retired Moderator

Those are so beautiful Linda. I will search too to find a potential name of the crystal.

Attached Files:

10. Lai Jumoke

Linda, I feel it very strong too. I think it was placed in your path because, as you said, it was yours in the past. How do you feel when you hold it?

• That's a helpful post! That's a helpful post! x 2
  11. TerriC

TerriC Steadfast Being

I was at a class last Saturday with a young lady who had the gift of being able to converse with crystals and stones. She did a reading on one of my favorites and it was amazing the information it told her. She said each stone has a purpose and name and they are here to serve us in our evolution of consciousness. She also told me that you can call on your crystals for help even if you don't have them on your person. She said they will hear you and come and assist you.

• That sounds divine! That sounds divine! x 2
  12. Lai Jumoke

I am going to bed with my Lapis Lazuli. :)

13. Bill

Bill The magic has always been within you. Staff Member Global Moderator

It won't be long now...when are you in the new place?

14. roundtablemember

roundtablemember Shimmering Soul

My healer is an incarnated crystal spirit. Couple of things I need to share.

Do not use electricity on your crystal (such as winding wire around the crystal and then passing electricity through the wire - Don Croft's succor punch). It really hurts the crystal spirit in there.

Himalayan salt lamps - don't use them as lamps. The spirits in the salt crystals don't like that sort of thing.

• That's very informative. That's very informative. x 2
  15. Linda

It fits in the palm of my hand and feels right. My first reaction is to reach over with the other hand and raise up a holographic image. Actually, I just tried it, but no image appeared. :rolleyes:

16. Linda

Well, that makes sense to me. What is your take on the healing salt rooms that have sprung up lately. There is one near us, but I feel unsure about it. Perhaps they require owners with the right vibration and intent in order to work well.

17. Vickie

Vickie Boundless Creation Retired Moderator

We just closed on the new house today but I'm still not finished packing. We will hopefully move in a week or so. I'm very excited!

18. Lila

Lila Boundless Creation Staff Member Moderator

My husband replied with a long sigh "It's Ok".

Our husbands could have a good laugh together commiserating!

19. Stargazer

Stargazer Boundless Creation Staff Member Moderator

Congratulations! :)

20. Kristy

@Austin Linda

So I have been digging through my crystal bibles and doing a lot of research and I have some information for you about your stone.

What you actually have is called Steatite, which is a fine-grained unfoliated soapstone that is nearly 100% talc and highly suited for carving. This difference is in the color which I noticed was lighter.

So now to the interesting information which I will quote from Crystal Bible vol 2 by Judy Hall

"Rare and prized by stone carvers, the white steatite is found in the serpentine deposits on the Lizard Peninsula in Cornwall. Cornwall is steeped in Arthurian legend and the stone carries the mystic presence of the West and the Blessed Isles to which the souls of the dead passed. This mysterious country is where the magic of Merlin lies and where an ancient Kong waits to be awakened on time of need. White Steatite is useful for rebirthing and renewing rituals and supports the adventurous in their exploration.

Meditating with this stone puts you in touch with the mythical, chivalrous past, helping you to ground the knowledge that you find there. Especially when placed in the west, whether in a medicine wheel or on an altar, Steatiteencourages retrospection and going within. Showing you the value of quiet, fallow times, it teaches that all you need to know is already within yourself.

Steatite from other locations connects you to the mythical past of its location and the knowledge carried by the ancient peoples who inhabited the land. It assists in dissolving racial memories of conflict, offering forgiveness and the opportunity to move on.

This calming, earthing stone has a strengthening effect on the physical and subtle bodies, particularly when you are involved in challenging experiences. It helps you to move forward confidently in whatever direction life takes you no matter how unexpected that may be."

Healing: Steatite may assist the skeletal structure and tendons of the body and the organs of elimination, and AIDS digestive problems with a psychosomatic basis.

Position: place, grid or position as appropriate or disperse gem essence around the aura.

Hope that gives you some insight as to what you felt when holding it in your palm.

• I just love this post! x 2
    • I like this post. x 1
    • That's very informative. x 1
    • That sounds divine! x 1
    • Your're a winner! x 1
  21. Linda

Holy Cow - you have no idea what this means to me.
    Part of the family lineage on my father's side is Celtic from Cornwall.
    During the group meditations I've talked with a Guardian who sits on a hillside. He seemed familiar, and I asked him if he was King Arthur. He said he has gone by name in other times.
    @Ben ought to have a good time with this.
    Thanks so much - I had no idea.

• I agree with you. I agree with you. x 1
  22. Kristy

Glad I could help. I was really excited when I was reading and saw that as I just knew it was going to make you happy and when I read about the Arthurian connection I thought of Ben and Henda.

23. Mike

Mike Healer & Empath Retired Moderator

Welcome lai and Kristy. I hope to learn from the both of you. What a pleasure to have Lai AND Larons fiance! Sweet!! We are lucky

24. Lai Jumoke

Thank you Mike for the wonderful welcome! :)

25. Mike

Mike Healer & Empath Retired Moderator

Your very welcome :)

26. Henda

Henda Multidimensional Healer & writer Staff Member Moderator

It's my ex who said to my daughter few weeks ago " I dont' want you to be like her (me), playing with stones and all that stupid stuff."
    My daughter is already a healer I gave her Reconnection and astral travels like bird in the night .. We were laughing at what he ignores. LOL :p;)

• That's very magical. That's very magical. x 3
  27. Laron

Laron Healing Facilitator & Consciousness Guide Staff Member Administrator Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable

Just so everyone knows, Lai doesn't have a lot of time to be on the Forum but will be around from time to time.

28. Henda

Henda Multidimensional Healer & writer Staff Member Moderator

I will too I love crystals . I had an experience with a quartz crystal yesterday morning and Saturday morning too during a connection with Jesus my spiritual guide from Orion. It was really amazing to see how we are sent in that place by magic !!

29. Lai Jumoke

Crystals are great friends for us. Here you see Ensha, a friend of transients in phillipines, who quit her United Nations job to follow her call. She uses crystals too. https://www.facebook.com/ensha

30. Sherry Grace

Sherry Grace Shimmering Soul

I am loving this thread. I want to share an experience I had with a shamanic soul retrieving session for my older son, who served his country well, and came back with PTSD. The energy I saw was amazing, and it was only later that I realized that it was the Herkabah. I had done a soul retrieval journey and breathed it into the crystal and the accompanying vision of the Herkabah. I then mailed the crystal to him and the details I had experienced. He said that it made a difference. Any difference in the life of a returning soldier is a bonus. He was deployed three times because of his patriotism, and his ethic of excellence toward his duty.

• That sounds divine! That sounds divine! x 3
    • That's very magical. That's very magical. x 1