• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Mike

Healer & Empath
Retired Moderator
Jul 31, 2016
Southern, California
www.facebook.com
FOUND: A NEW FORM OF DNA IN OUR CELLS

(ME: We've been told of DNA changes coming in future events. i think we just had one. or many. I watched the sun flash on and off for 2 minutes in a row and atleast 1000 witnesses. ill try finding that video. however there has indeed been a new DNA discovered called the intercalated motif which the meaning of those words are verry curious.. you wont BELIEVE the name of the person who discovered it! if the DNA changes results to christ consciousness, is it a coincidence? that it was discovered by A/Prof Christ. LOL! seriously!)
IMAGE ONE OF I motif DNA:

IMAGE TWO of I-MOTIF DNA:

"It’s DNA, but not as we know it."

"In a world first, Australian researchers have identified a new DNA structure – called the i-motif – inside cells. A twisted ‘knot’ of DNA, the i-motif has never before been directly seen inside living cells."

“When most of us think of DNA, we think of the double helix,” says Associate Professor Daniel Christ

“The i-motif is a four-stranded ‘knot’ of DNA " ( instead of 2 strand double helix)

“What excited us most is that we could see the green spots – the i-motifs – appearing and disappearing over time, so we know that they are forming, dissolving and forming again,” says Dr Mahdi Zeraati

image one and quotes from the article here:
https://www.garvan.org.au/news-events/news/a-new-form-of-dna-found-in-our-cells

Image TWO link here: https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0968089614004064

this is THE published paper you can read and even better if your decent in chemistry & biology:
https://www.nature.com/articles/s41557-018-0046-3.epdf?referrer_access_token=4qYswcYIiLJAtFm-_k5aA9RgN0jAjWel9jnR3ZoTv0Pjv5eWzogfvFHIldVBqUQ0QQv0AxEzYKuL4UtgB_oo9hVApLGVwkWFcs1BcoZtgUCTx5BmHqkWHT4ODA_nuPX9UAEgySaVHEMdLQAcZBo9ZgEosN3fVekbReRU-fPZu0Tazxqw3RCZkYoFVnlTvg4Ndgm_UqWrmcVHZHbwKQfDxw7A2G7m_A0hFP8SsNFlWciNhcxbQBxHnV2RPY_uirdnpEkTGU830Ii5_6_AVUij8ssxCkuUJK2MuXYnQ3fgZkQ=&tracking_referrer=bigthink.com
------------------------------------------------------
The ESA Just Discovered a Second Magnetic Field Surrounding Our Planet (never seen before)
image if

link to the article and for image: https://www.sciencealert.com/esa-swarm-satellite-map-ocean-tides-magnetic-field.
(I DO NOT believe they are telling us the truth about this magnetic field or where it came from. just my opinion)
-----------------------------------------------------------
An “Interplanetary Shock Wave”
this amazing phenomenon caused a never seen before white and blue & indigo auroras reaches all the way down to indiana

image in the bottom right is from his cockpit.
and he quotes in this article:
“I’ve been flying airplanes for 20 years and photographing aurora for 10 years, but I’ve never seen anything like this before,” reports pilot Matt Melnyk who photographed the display from 39,000 feet. (me: this did NOT come from the sun, auroras normally caused by the sun but this? nobody knows where this wave came from *Im pretty sure i know lol,)
IMAGE AND QUOTE FROM THIS LINK:
https://highheartlife.com/2018/04/20/an-interplanetary-shock-wave/
----------------------------------------------
Swarms of Huge Sharks Discovered, Baffling Experts-
i found this out yesterday. A type of shark called the basking shark have been in upwards to 1,400 of them schooling together in one area near rode island, northeast of the USA. these types of sharks are never seen with more than a few at a time together, they aren't the "schooling" type which i find amazing.
upload_2018-4-25_8-54-13.png

here are 2 quotes from the article:"The researchers uncovered about 10,000 documented sightings of basking sharks in the database, and 99 percent were of groups of seven or less."
"As big as basking sharks are—at 32 feet long outsized only by the whale shark "
link to photo & quote(s): https://news.nationalgeographic.com/2018/04/animals-sharks-swarms-oceans/
(ME: I find it finny when i read the "explanations they are trying to make up for reasons they are all basking in one area as a solitary animal, these people have NO idea lol. it is something that just does not happen which can have something to do with this "magnetic field" or maybe their DNA has changed as well, OR we just may never know exactly what is causing them to do this but i can say intuitively this is an energetic phenomenon causing them to interact with each other all together for the first time & being attracted to "something" in one area of the Atlantic rather than in different places)

------------------------------------------------------------------
ME:
Are you starting to see a link or pattern here? shock waves, DNA changes, new magnetic fields etc.. an exception with the sharks is possible but regardless, THINGS- ARE - HAPPENING!
I feel this is ALL connected in my intuitive "opinion."
What do you all think?? Do you see this as random events or do you feel the same as I do when I say these energies are coming full on now in MAJOR waves, maybe we will have a handful of these MASSIVE waves that seem to come from nowhere to upgrade more each time.. I feel this is the first MAJOR change following many small events which have came to pass. we need large amounts of bombarding waves or shockwaves of high vibration/high frequency energies to get through all this crap blocking us from our "connection" as well as our "evolution"such as wifi, emf, 5G towers(which 5G will increase cancer rates & more. MEanwhile china has just turned on skynet, yes lol SKYNET!) this intelligent energy coming in will never be stopped no MATTER WHAT these people do! theres no coincidence they have started this 5G and skynet along with extra stuff in the chemtrails whih cause what my private doctor knows as chemtrail lung, shes not the only one, ill post another thread showing a doctor talking about it on video that they are aware and secretly call it a sling name such as chemtrail lung,. point is, this isnt a coincidence as the earth syndicates known by many names, cabal, NWO, illuminati or whatever they KNOW and have KNOWN this was coming but i think as they were stretching out our timelines for awhile, they didnt expect it to slingshot back so fast thus its happening before they thought it would. the only power they have left is inducing fear in the persons asleep but are awakening every single day and there is NOTHING they can do about it lol. they are losing their power FAST and they are scared like a cornered animal thus more dangerous however we are winning and winning BIIIG TIME energetically.
I feel this in the center of my heart and being when i say that. it cannot be stopped, we will and ARE changing for the betterment of humanity and GAiA! as well as the evolution of other beings and higher density beings. it starts with us. if we dont move up, they dont move up. i find that as a GREat motivator after i heard it come out of a qhht session i watched and paid attention very closely and it was VERY interesting when they said the ascending & evolution spiritually starts with us here on earth and effects all the different realities & beings there and here AND/OR densities & dimensions. what incredible information in that itself.

For awhile the energies were being kinda buffered (if thats the word) as they were so strong, humanity wasnt completely ready to take it on full, but they have since stopped filtering/buffering/slowing down the energy waves. we are now in full effect. when i was putting these things together i was so excited because we been feeling we are on the cusp of something coming verrry soon.
When i seen the sun flashing i knew we were close. now our DNA has not just changed but there is an ENTIRELY different kind of DNA that has came out of nowhere. They were able to see it a couple years ago but this was in an artificial way, never have they thought it would be in sentient living beings such as humans on earth/Gaia. They are in the cells in the color form of green. they disappear and come back disappear again then come back, to me this means its currently in the moment of manifesting physically but is already there in the spiritual body. OR.... or, its going to higher frequencies and back to ours and back & forth as our frequencies shift up and down but each time the frequencies of the collective shift up, its higher each time thus the DNA very well may stay for good, OR we will start fading out "with it" to the new earth or 5D, these are just theories thinking outside the box :p

i just thought this news, these different things that have happened all next to each other would be something VERRRY interesting to point out to y'all here and I really didn't know which board to post this on so Laron if it can serve better in another area please move it there, thanx!
what do you all think? interesting to say the least right!? its MUST be connected i don't feel it otherwise in any other way.

much unconditional love and gratitude to you all,
-Mike

Last edited:

Toller

Involved Wayfarer
Feb 21, 2018
UK
FOUND: A NEW FORM OF DNA IN OUR CELLS

(ME: We've been told of DNA changes coming in future events. i think we just had one. or many. I watched the sun flash on and off for 2 minutes in a row and atleast 1000 witnesses. ill try finding that video. however there has indeed been a new DNA discovered called the intercalated motif which the meaning of those words are verry curious.. you wont BELIEVE the name of the person who discovered it! if the DNA changes results to christ consciousness, is it a coincidence? that it was discovered by A/Prof Christ. LOL! seriously!)

"It’s DNA, but not as we know it."

"In a world first, Australian researchers have identified a new DNA structure – called the i-motif – inside cells. A twisted ‘knot’ of DNA, the i-motif has never before been directly seen inside living cells."

“When most of us think of DNA, we think of the double helix,” says Associate Professor Daniel Christ

“The i-motif is a four-stranded ‘knot’ of DNA " ( instead of 2 strand double helix)

“What excited us most is that we could see the green spots – the i-motifs – appearing and disappearing over time, so we know that they are forming, dissolving and forming again,” says Dr Mahdi Zeraati
Is this where the 24th chromosome pair that Kryon was talking about a couple of months ago was hidden?

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
There is definitely lots going on.
I'm a bit caught up at the moment in some changes closer to home but it seems that every time I lift my head up from that, things have been a-changing<3

Reactions: Mike and Linda

Toller

Involved Wayfarer
Feb 21, 2018
UK
interesting question but im not sure. all I know is something is happening
Sorry Mike, I should have linked back to the Kryon post: http://www.kryon.com/CHAN2018/k_channel18_longmont.html

Excerpt:-

DNA - The Missing 24th Pair of Chromosomes

Back to your DNA - you observe that you have 23 pairs of chromosomes, and you are beginning to study amazing, big, biological changes from the past - the fusion of some of your DNA and the enhancements that occurred during that. Well, you missed something. It's obscure, but there is something else.

Science revealed a potential some years ago. Experiments showed that your DNA might actually be a bit multidimensional. What they report is that the presence of DNA in a quantum field changes the spin of electrons in that field. When DNA is then removed, the changes that occurred due to the DNA remain. Follow the logic. If the presence of DNA changed atomic structure in a multidimensional field, it therefore could have a multidimensional component.*

Let me introduce you to something that we have stated one time before: You still have 24 pairs of chromosomes. They were moved around, combined, and the new 24th pair is multidimensional. This invisible pair (not in 3D) has been unused for 10 civilizations, and now it's starting to awaken due to the shift. It is also being affected by the radiation that is new in your magnetic field, being slowly created by a new area in space that your solar system is beginning to go through.**

Do you understand this premise? You still have 24 pairs, but one of them is not seeable, just like gravity is not visible or the magnetic field itself. This very special 24th pair is fully multidimensional and that is why your DNA can actually affect the spin of an electron in a quantum field.

So, what does it mean to you? It means that you have the ability to pull yourself out of linear thinking, out of that which always led you right into war and dysfunction! Are you getting this? You never were wise enough to understand really who you were. This is now changing.

I've come across the highlighted bit of text before, I need to find where....

OK, I found it in the writings of David Wilcock, it's research being done by a Dr. Peter Gariaev,
he has a web site here: http://eng.wavegenetic.ru/index.php?option=com_frontpage&Itemid=1

Last edited:
Reactions: Lila
OP
Mike

Mike

Healer & Empath
Retired Moderator
Jul 31, 2016
Southern, California
www.facebook.com
oh im totally aware of kyron, although im usually weary of channelings but i get a very good vibration from the vessel as well as the being. always have. i always feel my heart chakra expand when i listen to him. i feel the lump in the throat where i almost go to tears sometimes, its his frequency of love, incredible. although i havent listened to him in quite some time but i am aware of what you were talking about. I think he was talking about the part of the multidimensional 24th which isnt something that can be seen with our eyes but is activating thevertheless so therefore it maybe something different however I cant say because i just dont know it can very well be connected, its just very interesting to know these changes are happening in physicality finally as it has been energetically for so long it seems now finally the manifestations in physicality are happening and it makes me very excited as i wonder what comes around the corner. there is so much going on behind the scenes both in space and on earth & outside of time (spiritually) such as the people who have awakened who have grouped together and working against the dark ones covertly and they are making headway, we all are. :)
ill watch the video of that laser. interesting!

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
as far as i searched things and understood them alcyone sends the energy that we are finally alined with the rest of the universe, so the sun serves as a mere portal

correct me for the thing i got wrong

Reactions: Carl and Lila

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)