New Earth Updates, January 16, 2018 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
one at work told me about -84 in europe at a moment, gives me the chills only to imagine such temperatures

and i don't know where his source wa

Reactions: Anaeika and Carl

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Last night in Oz that old movie "Deep Impact" from 1998 with a much younger Morgan Freeman as the President of the United States was re-run on TV. I realised the first time I had seen this decades ago, I had not known then about the Hopi prophecy of the Blue Kachina. The Hopis reference the star Sirius as the Blue Kachina (and that it will dance in the plaza - a reference I assume means we will all be out at night time in our towns and cities looking up and seeing movement). But this movie features a blue comet with an ice tail, that is headed for direct impact with Earth. The point about the movie is that Morgan Freeman's character delivers the message to the people that they will have one year to prepare for annihilation by the cosmic onslaught.

I woke up this morning strongly impressed by a dream, probably influenced by this movie last night, that something is being cooked up in Paraguay (as in major false flag), which involved shamans. So my waking conclusion was that we will soon be treated to some kind of cosmic psy-op which involves sightings done at the Paraguay observatory, and will basically give everyone a year to live. Nibiru will probably feature, so that Blue Kachina/Red Kachina sightings can be worked into the psy-op. I think the film is predictive programming, and we are usually given some kind of advance warning in plain sight. The whole thing will be trumped-up (pardon the pun) but will be believed by many.

Second to that, I think there will be first a left hook, and then a right hook (sucker-punch) to our collective consciousness to create fear and imbalance. The first punch will be the broadcast of this psy-op. The second punch will be gigantic correction or financial re-set of the world's financial system. This will leave most people reeling and unable to compute.

I note that the film from 1998 did not work any alien intervention into the story line, and perhaps that's the missing piece, as I don't think any real threat to Earth would be ignored by intelligent benefactors.

th (3).jpgthBSD8DK72.jpg

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Second to that, I think there will be first a left hook, and then a right hook (sucker-punch) to our collective consciousness to create fear and imbalance. The first punch will be the broadcast of this psy-op. The second punch will be gigantic correction or financial re-set of the world's financial system. This will leave most people reeling and unable to compute.
Or it will leave people in that 'what the heck' place where we can reinvent ourselves, our roles, our systems, all our ways of doing and being?

I know, I know. I can already hear people smirking 'what an optimist!' (well, I expect Stargazer will come up with an even 'sunnier' scenario, lol:ROFL:) but, really, why not? Being annihilated or annihilating ourselves and our own systems is at least just as likely as coming up with innovative new systems and ways of looking at ourselves.
We do seem to have that ability, time and again throughout history, to somehow come out in the clutch when lease expected:p

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Yes, Lila, I totally do think there are some travelling down the higher timeline who will be able to change the course of history for themselves by not buying into the psy-op, and bring opportunities for innovative new systems and new ways of existing peacefully.

My scenario is more feeling out the underbelly of something that is floating in the collective sub-conscious at the moment - something planned. Similar to when in May or June, 2001, I was floating on my back in an indoors gym swimming pool in an office block and looked up through the skylight to see a vision of planes hitting a tall skyscraper. Did not happen within my neck of the woods, but it did happen.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
My scenario is more feeling out the underbelly of something that is floating in the collective sub-conscious at the moment - something planned. Similar to when in May or June, 2001, I was floating on my back in an indoors gym swimming pool in an office block and looked up through the skylight to see a vision of planes hitting a tall skyscraper. Did not happen within my neck of the woods, but it did happen.
Yes, that makes sense to me.

I love taking the ideas you start and playing with them. You throw out such intriguing ones:cool: I guess it feels a bit like adding to the reality-making story thread game, "Rising near the..."<3
Sometimes I probably shake those ideas around real good like a dog might shake a good new toy:eek::ROFL: and you perhaps hardly recognize them anymoreo_O:D

OP
Stargazer

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
I know, I know. I can already hear people smirking 'what an optimist!' (well, I expect Stargazer will come up with an even 'sunnier' scenario, lol:ROFL:) but, really, why not? Being annihilated or annihilating ourselves and our own systems is at least just as likely as coming up with innovative new systems and ways of looking at ourselves.
LOL! This goes along with the idea of "Project Blue Beam", where people are fooled into thinking an alien invasion is underway.

Not in this energy.

Not in this timeline.

Not in MY reality! :)

They ("The Dark", "Deep State", whomever) may certainly try it, but I have a "knowing" (stronger than a thought, feeling, or belief) that it won't work. Just like everything else they've been trying lately, it's only a desperate and ill-fated attempt at keeping us all in fear and under control.

How's that for sunshine, Lila?

:D

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
They ("The Dark", "Deep State", whomever) may certainly try it, but I have a "knowing" (stronger than a thought, feeling, or belief) that it won't work. Just like everything else they've been trying lately, it's only a desperate and ill-fated attempt at keeping us all in fear and under control.

How's that for sunshine, Lila?

:D
Knew I could count on you:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)