New Earth Topics and The Great Reveal of 2017 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
I just finished listening to a FANTASTIC interview (more of a discussion, really) of Magenta Pixie by Alexandra Meadors of Galactic Connection. It's the perfect kind of interview to listen to while puttering around the house or curled up under a blanket watching the rain fall outside your windows. I was completely engaged for the entire interview/discussion, which is a bit over two hours worth (although it didn't seem like it). The interview reminded me of a book that you just can't put down!

:)

Some of the discussion was about Magenta's new book, "Mastering the Matrix", which I rather coincidentally just read earlier this week (and it's a quite good book, by the way). Throughout the interview, the ladies discussed:
  • Sovereignty and the fact that we ARE our own protection (psychic and otherwise). Once we regain our Sovereignty and step into our own power, NOTHING can touch us;
  • Multidimensionality;
  • Spiritual Awakening;
  • Zero-Point choice/energy, node points, and mastering creation in the "Now" moment;
  • Transmutation and integration of feelings;
  • President Trump and his service as a mirror for humanity;
  • Polarity, Free-Will Choice, Light, and False Light;
  • Timelines and the Mandela Effect;
  • Personal growth and spiritual co-creation;
  • Earth Changes;
  • Pets and animal consciousness;
  • Starseeds, spiritual purpose, and leadership in current events;
  • The New Earth; and,
  • The Great Reveal of 2017
While the entire discussion was timely, compelling, and highly encouraging, I found the last two topics to be especially interesting. While discussing the concept of our "New Earth", both ladies agreed that we are already "on" or experiencing it now. Their observations are that both the "New" and "Old" Earths are currently coexisting (as transparent templates that are occupying the same space). They described the 4th Dimension as being the energetic "bridge" that connects the two experiences. We fluctuate between these dimensions all the time based upon our thoughts and feelings.

They discussed the eventual "separation" of worlds, where those who choose to remain in the 3D realms (where hatred, war, and other "lower" expressions are prevalent) will do so to continue learning and exploring those realms at a soul level. Those who are ready to move on to a new experience where unity, peace, and love are the norm will experience ascension and humanity's evolution. "Starseeds" or "volunteers" and those who are here to help others in the ascension process are actually highly advanced souls who have ascended already--and unless they've become "lost" in the perceived separation of 3D and fail to awaken themselves, they will move on to other realms to help others. There is a strong sense of urgency with many because this is a "system-wide" ascension--not just one for an individual or the earth itself. The entire UNIVERSE will be ascending and this process has apparently not been experienced before at this grand a level.

Magenta also spoke about "The Great Reveal". She contends that everything of importance will be revealed in the process--specifics about who we are, why we're here, where we're from, where we're going, our TRUE history, etc. Time was discussed and Magenta says that, although many are impatient for progress, there have been no delays in the process. Any "delays" we're experiencing are merely dispensations (if you will) that help smooth the transition so more people can adjust and integrate the shocking revelations that are forthcoming. This will also help increase the numbers of people who can find calm/forgiveness and rise to a "higher" emotional and spiritual state--thereby securing their own personal ascensions.

They discussed 2017 as being a VERY BIG year one in which humanity will be able to make a great leap forward. They talked about how all our systems (government, religion, economy, etc.) have been infiltrated and controlled...BUT once we awaken and step into our own Sovereignty, we bypass these restraints and limitations. They also talked about how discernment/Higher Guidance and getting in touch with our feelings is critical for our advancement. The discussion reinforced my own feeling that all is in perfect, Divine Timing, nothing is missed, and nothing is late. We only have to learn to trust in ourselves/Self/Source and respect/accept the beliefs and paths of other selves.

I thought it was very interesting that the Chinese New Year of 2017 is said to be the Year of the "Fire Rooster" (Phoenix). The symbology of the new rising from the ashes of the old seemed to be especially apropos for these times!

So if any of these topics interest you, I highly recommend this interview!

OP
Stargazer

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
Thanks, Bill! I hope you enjoy it. There's a bit of glitchy interference here and there, but as they mention in the interview, anything emanating positive energy (such as this interview) is bound to attract some negative energy to contrast it...:rolleyes:

Just try to ignore the occasional technical difficulties and/or "send them love" for the lesson in patience they're teaching!

o:)

:cool:

Reactions: Anaeika

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)