New Adventures in World Affairs: Nine's Path Pleiadian Tarot, May 24 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
Maryann submitted a new article
Pleiadian tarot interpreted through the lens of Nine: Having left behind you a path rife with aggressive energies, you've stayed true to yourself and out of the fray. Suddenly, everything looks new, and you're on a different trajectory, moving forward with enthusiasm and the blessing of illumination. Ground yourself in this new sense of self, and stay open to new experiences from diverse directions. It's a time for knowing secrets; keep your focus on the heart. Read on for details about each...
Continue to read the full article on transients.info

OP
Maryann

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
If you compare this week’s cards to last week’s, you can see the reversed Hierophant that was in the Lodestone position (reflecting the inner state) now is in the Foundation position, our jumping-off point for the coming days. A happy shift. Ready for the balance to settle in, which I finally feel is happening.

Reactions: Pucksterguy

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
If you compare this week’s cards to last week’s, you can see the reversed Hierophant that was in the Lodestone position (reflecting the inner state) now is in the Foundation position, our jumping-off point for the coming days. A happy shift. Ready for the balance to settle in, which I finally feel is happening.
Isn't the 2 of Rods in the Lodestone position this week?

OP
Maryann

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
Yes that's right, gosh that isn't very clear is it? I've been dealign with GDPR too, obviously scrambled some circuits... I'll clarify that. Thank you for pointing that out! <3

Reactions: Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
And I just checked the previous 2 weeks. I saw the Heirophant reversed both times; first in the Foundation position, then, as you say, in the Lodestone position.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Either way, yours are posts I always look forward to, Maryann.
'GDPR scramble brain' or not, there always seem to be some wonderful insights.

Reactions: Pucksterguy

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)