• Welcome Guest
    Welcome to the Roundtable Forum, the community boards for www.transients.info. If you have an account already, please log in, otherwise feel free to sign up. Note that you will be unable to post new threads, reply to existing threads, or have access to some boards and information unless you are logged in after signing up with a forum account. By being registered you can also post comments on front page articles using your forum Account.

New Adventures in World Affairs: Nine's Path Pleiadian Tarot, May 24

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Maryann submitted a new article
Pleiadian tarot interpreted through the lens of Nine: Having left behind you a path rife with aggressive energies, you've stayed true to yourself and out of the fray. Suddenly, everything looks new, and you're on a different trajectory, moving forward with enthusiasm and the blessing of illumination. Ground yourself in this new sense of self, and stay open to new experiences from diverse directions. It's a time for knowing secrets; keep your focus on the heart. Read on for details about each...
Continue to read the full article on transients.info

OP
OP
Maryann

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
If you compare this week’s cards to last week’s, you can see the reversed Hierophant that was in the Lodestone position (reflecting the inner state) now is in the Foundation position, our jumping-off point for the coming days. A happy shift. Ready for the balance to settle in, which I finally feel is happening.

Lila

Realized Sentience
Staff member
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
If you compare this week’s cards to last week’s, you can see the reversed Hierophant that was in the Lodestone position (reflecting the inner state) now is in the Foundation position, our jumping-off point for the coming days. A happy shift. Ready for the balance to settle in, which I finally feel is happening.
Isn't the 2 of Rods in the Lodestone position this week?

OP
OP
Maryann

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Yes that's right, gosh that isn't very clear is it? I've been dealign with GDPR too, obviously scrambled some circuits... I'll clarify that. Thank you for pointing that out! <3

Lila

Realized Sentience
Staff member
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
And I just checked the previous 2 weeks. I saw the Heirophant reversed both times; first in the Foundation position, then, as you say, in the Lodestone position.

Lila

Realized Sentience
Staff member
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Either way, yours are posts I always look forward to, Maryann.
'GDPR scramble brain' or not, there always seem to be some wonderful insights.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)